AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Alvin and the Chipmunks 4: Instant Classic or Sheer Stupidity?

Senior Member Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2014 12:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Alvin and the Chipmunks 4: Instant Classic or Sheer Stupidity?

Yes, there's gonna be a 4th live action/CGI chipmunks movie. Its called Alvin and the Chipmunks 4: The Munk-Up. I saw the trailer in the movie theater when I went and seen Despicable Me 2. Apparently its about the chipmunks and chipettes going on a dinosaur dig funded by the the International Music Awards. The chipettes and chipmunks dig up a new chipmunk girl, who says she always wanted to be a part of the Chipettes. She has blue eyes, fur the color of Eleanor's, and crystal blue eyes, and long purple hair with bright green streaks. Her name is Charlene. She has a big secret ( she's a werechipmunk) Here are notable scenes.

- Charlene's were-chipmunk transformation. Her eyes redden, she grows fangs and claws, her fur lightens, and her hair gets rattier.

- The carrot soup all over the walls and her antics that led to it. ( This is only in the full theatrical trailer)

- The 360 neck and head turn. Dave walks in and Charlene does a full 360. She also is revealed to talk in the exact voice from the " x in G Major" meme when in werechipmunk mode. She says " Did you hear what they did? Your contrary chipmunks" and explains. That if a non-werechipmunk does that, they'll get " chiplash".

- The veterinarian scene, they are testing her for the were-chipmunk gene and she starts floating around the room and says " You are too slow for me doc" and they inject her in the back of the neck and blood squirts out and she falls over, opens her mouth and twitches her foot, and Alvin comments " Ooh, right in the vertebrae".

And just when you thought the trailer is over, there is a final scene where Charlene and the chipettes perform a clip from " Single Ladies" ( Kinda a rehash from the Squeakquel trailer). Then the trailer ends.

Oh, and it earned itself a PG-13 rating as seen in the preview. I have mixed thoughts so far, I'm thinking " oh, chipmunks movies are supposed to be fun, family-friendly musicals supplemented by cute singing chipmunks, how can they make a borderline black humor film like this?" The other part of me was thinking " This looks hella funny. I have to go see it"

Oh YES it's real, here's proof.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2974918/

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2024 08:26 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Alvin and the Chipmunks 4: Instant Classic or Sheer Stupidity?

Can Dredd get a sequel? Can Shenmue finally have a sequel too?
    Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I deleted some off-topic spam posts. If you aren't interested in a thread, go someplace else. Don't spam huge pictures. ಠ_ಠ

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2014 12:22 AM
    Threads

Whhhhyyyy isn't this out yet? It looks hella funny especially when the new chipmunk does a full 360 like an owl and says if any other chipmunk did that they'd get chiplash. LOL

Closed Thread

Thread Information