AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inuyasha's coming BACK?!

Junior Member AnimeLover7 is on a distinguished road AnimeLover7's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2014 11:14 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Question Inuyasha's coming BACK?!

To all Inuyasha fans: search on google for Inuyasha chapter 560 and you'll see that some manga sites say that it will be updated soon. Soon means when?
    Has everyone heard something about this?!
    Need help!

This is an S.O.S. Inuyasha fan addict request, so thank you for any information!

Junior Member Zeno Gomeii is on a distinguished road Zeno Gomeii's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2013 12:21 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Inuyasha's coming BACK?!

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2014 11:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeLover7 View Post
    To all Inuyasha fans: search on google for Inuyasha chapter 560 and you'll see that some manga sites say that it will be updated soon. Soon means when?
    Has everyone heard something about this?!
    Need help!

This is an S.O.S. Inuyasha fan addict request, so thank you for any information!
    , That was a one-shot chapter made for aiding in the Japanese quake Relief. And it's been out since February. I have it already.

It's sadly very disappointing. No new developments at ALL.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

GOTTA GO FAST
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts Hedgehog Hedgehog Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    833 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2014 09:31 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123

I remember seeing that chapter and thinking the same thing. But, I actually really liked the ending for the manga. The only problem I have with it is, I don't think we found out what happens to Kouga. (I still haven't seen the "second" anime, except for the episode where Sesshou-maru goes to hell for Rin, which was one of my favorite manga chapters.)

この壁の外の世界
                 一緒に見てみたい            
    いつか

Senior Member Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2014 12:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like InuYasha!

(the anime, I mean)
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    I remember seeing that chapter and thinking the same thing. But, I actually really liked the ending for the manga. The only problem I have with it is, I don't think we found out what happens to Kouga. (I still haven't seen the "second" anime, except for the episode where Sesshou-maru goes to hell for Rin, which was one of my favorite manga chapters.)
    Same thing happens to Kouga in Kanketsu-hen as in the manga. He runs off after Kikyou's final death and is pretty much never heard from again.
    Though because the omake (filler) character Ayame was in the anime-she does make a short 3 second appearance in the last episode of Kanketsu-hen shown "marrying" Kouga. :\ Dunno if that's any consolation to you.

...Clear...

Junior Member AnimeLover7 is on a distinguished road AnimeLover7's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2014 11:14 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kagome View Post
    , That was a one-shot chapter made for aiding in the Japanese quake Relief. And it's been out since February. I have it already.

It's sadly very disappointing. No new developments at ALL.
    I read that one which happens 6 moths later, but I found some sources that say about another one, after this, because these was 599 and some sites with manga say that 560 will be updated soon. If you try on google for Inuyasha manga chapter 560 some sites really show this messege. You know something about it? If yes, could you send me the link please (or to us as I think many people would like to see it.)

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeLover7 View Post
    I read that one which happens 6 moths later, but I found some sources that say about another one, after this, because these was 599 and some sites with manga say that 560 will be updated soon. If you try on google for Inuyasha manga chapter 560 some sites really show this messege. You know something about it? If yes, could you send me the link please (or to us as I think many people would like to see it.)
    Unless you see that listed on Animenewsnetwork.com, its not happening. Takahashi is doing Kyoukai no Rinne now, I don't think she'll be doing anything more with Inuyasha.

...Clear...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information