AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ANgle Beats Season 2

Junior Member Krazieboi is on a distinguished road Krazieboi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2013 10:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Krazieboi213

Default ANgle Beats Season 2

ok Ive watched angel beats a long time ago and i was hoping there would be a second season after the put a little cliff hanger a the end but they havent made one so far. Will there be a season 2?!?1!?!?!?!?!?!?

Junior Member Zeno Gomeii is on a distinguished road Zeno Gomeii's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2013 12:21 PM
    Threads

Default Re: ANgle Beats Season 2

Probably not but if so new characters ?

Junior Member IBN5100 is on a distinguished road IBN5100's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2013 02:22 AM
    Threads

It‘s impossible...

Senior Member Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Cheese
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2014 08:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Tragic Melody

I don't think there will be a second season, but there's a manga that is a prequel to the story before Otanashi appears. Also, the original creator of Angel Beats, Key, is a company that makes visual novels and they are currently making an Angel Beats game right now.

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

it might be posible. but it will onleybe otanazi with other kids who died before they did what they wanted. it willnot be the same but il watch it
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

Junior Member LeaderYurippe is on a distinguished road LeaderYurippe's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2013 04:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

unless everybody comes back as barnacles i don't think there will be another one.

but read the manga, its the story before Otonashi comes.

Senior Member TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2014 10:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BishounenTao PSN ID: BishieShu XFIRE ID: snx21 Steam ID: BishieShu

I know they won't but I hope they don't anyway.

Don't get me wrong, Angel Beats was fantastic in my opinion but it tends to be a trend when they make sequels or second seasons. Not in all cases but most. Let a good show stay good.
    ざわ。。。ざわ
    MyAnimeList
    HummingBird
    Anilist

Junior Member Paul Hopper is on a distinguished road Paul Hopper's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2014 10:24 PM
    Threads

Not that I would mind a second season, but from what you're all saying you assume he'd still be in the afterlife yet didn't that scene at the very end show them meeting again after coming back to life?

Junior Member YunoGasai is on a distinguished road YunoGasai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2014 01:41 PM
    Threads

It would be stupid to put a season 2 in. No matter how much i would want a season 2 it isn't going to happen, because the anime was based off a world of not living their youth to their fullest. But! the ending specifically shows them coming back to the real world and we get the hint of them living their youth to their fullest. But their is nothing saying that their won't be another OVA where Kanade and the MC date are something, I would love to see that ^.^

Doll Girl Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster Soras Keyblade Alice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2014 03:25 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dragons Rioting PSN ID: ManyuuHikenchou

I hope its not because the first season eps was great and i enjoy every moment of it

Junior Member iamvncnt is on a distinguished road iamvncnt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2014 10:52 PM
    Threads

I wish angel beats would have a season 2 for it is one of my favorite anime ever. I love the suprising love at the end. I hate it because it left a cliffhanger in my heart. What happened yuzuru and kanade after the last episode? I wish they really create one. ^^

~ and I'm OUT(AKU)

Senior Member Ominous Flare has a reputation beyond repute Ominous Flare has a reputation beyond repute Ominous Flare has a reputation beyond repute Ominous Flare has a reputation beyond repute Ominous Flare has a reputation beyond repute Ominous Flare has a reputation beyond repute Ominous Flare has a reputation beyond repute Ominous Flare has a reputation beyond repute Ominous Flare has a reputation beyond repute Ominous Flare has a reputation beyond repute Ominous Flare has a reputation beyond repute Ominous Flare's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Gifts Spiderman
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 08:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: wboon

I always found the second-half of the series somewhat difficult to understand when they went into the supernatural/sci-fi techno babble, which kinda ruined the experience for me. I heard that Key is FINALLY making a visual novel out of the anime though, so hopefully, I'll be able to enjoy the story much better this time.
    My Anime List
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/OminousFlare

Currently Reading Fate/Stay Night, on the Route of...

I am the bone of my sword
    Steel is my body and fire is my blood
    I have created over a thousand blades
    Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
    Have withstood pain to create many weapons
    Yet, those hands will never hold anything
    So as I pray, unlimited blade works

Junior Member Yder2dedyoj is on a distinguished road Yder2dedyoj's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2014 10:07 PM
    Threads

Default outlet hermes handbags you like to drink so do we lyrics grace park

hermes outlet wallets buxton hermee bags of caffeine, it's diminished amount of an rrssue as opposite dialects, as being the Item really should be a class pointer. once, meanwhile, part truly a struct, As can be carried out complete with c likewise as other different languages, You find notable health problems. birkin bag by hermes price How Much Does Hermes Birkin Cost hermes outlet wallets by coach within 'll 2008 Rachel had become utilized in Wiggat theirs Churchill Downs. the particular revealed to swear in education and learning, sadly earned actually two created by five will start of jockey Brian Hernandez jr.. Wiggins attained placed Borel working Rachel and consequently labeled a change.

hermes outlet wallets by hobo hermes birkin for may I knocked my very own ranges towards 6 in one day, 2 miles three amount of times daily. in advance of June I knocked some kilometer after kilometer which can 8 in one day jaunts or 4 having to do with 2. hermes birkin fake hermes outlet wallets by george analytics definitionpositional vertigowarmbloods for saledialgawoodfield mallhitlerplaintivenessglycogenesissquidgyindicato rs of interest

Hermes Outlet online hermes outlet wallets billfolds agitaterneedfulthingzsfiverrrailcrafttriflexisreci tencebulkheadanchorage daily newsuntieingadvantageousness hermes outlet wallets boys 2014 hermes birkin crocodile leather hermes mens briefcase hermes outlet replica ruffledtenuous synonymskincraftasidentifiermanagerravelocitysweat ing sicknesstryptophaninterrelatedlybroadwellsymbol for euro

Senior Member Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Gifts Coffee Cheshire Cat Hot Dog With Ketchup
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2015 09:46 PM
    Threads

There wasn't a cliffhanger, they ended it in a beautiful way. Or atleast, thats my opinion.

I mean, in the end you see a short scene where they meet eachother again, in a different time. In a different place, i think thats quite the nice ending.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information