AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How Dare Yahoo Answers Freeze Me

Hybrid View

Senior Member Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2014 12:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default How Dare Yahoo Answers Freeze Me

Seriously, I didn't do anything. I am a dedicated customer and I am beyond furious.

I am mad enough now that I am filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau covering Yahoo! Inc. Here is the letter I will be sending:

To Whom It May Concern.
    I have had accounts on Yahoo Answers for the past three years and in the past two months have actively used my account. Understand I am not some illiterate person on welfare with nothing better to do. I am a real high school sophomore in the process of getting a real education, and looking forward to a real career in the future.

I participate in Yahoo Answers because it has always seemed like priceless fun that allows me to have my questions answered and is a good way to interact on a public forum, but the actions taken by your website has completely changed the way I feel about this site and has ended my participation forever.

I have cancelled the service and will not be using the website again. Furthermore I will spend the extra time educating other individuals that the claims some sites are making about how Yahoo deactivates entire accounts based on one report sent in by a single user regardless if they actually broke the rules, are absolutely true.

This weekend my account was frozen for no given reason, it just said i cannot participate on Answers right now. Now understand, I am a high school sophomore getting an actual education, not some person on the Internet who is having some fun creating bots to hack, cheat and spam the site. The fun of participating was to see what I could get accomplished and learn something, not to see what I could do if I violated the rules.

I know for a fact that my account was not suspended for anything I did and that my account was compromised, and your lack of action or response has been nothing but distasteful. This happened at about 11:32 at night on a Saturday, but of course, no one is probably available to speak to then. In fact, when I sent in an appeal for a wrongly deleted question I received no response from you.

Now, as I have already explained to you, I am a sophomore in high school, not a welfare customer with nothing better to do, so this is simply not acceptable. I provided YOU with the opportunity to have my personal information and when one of your moderators chose to freeze an aged account, they should be required to notify the owner that their information has been compromised.

I do happen to know this happened to serial other people on the site, which means that this scam is targeted at those of us who had our personal information in your system. I no longer even want my accounts back and have uninstalled every application and web-link associated with Yahoo from my computer. Nobody I know has been on either, why bother when you can simply be kicked out even if you have done nothing wrong? No reason. Just a rude message saying you are not allowed to participate on Answers and that basically says without saying, go to hell, we really don't care.

Now, I have spent a great deal of time on Yahoo Answers over the past couple years but now I will re-focus that energy on educating people that this site teaches them the value of scamming and " trolling" and does little to nothing to protect them if this happens to them.i gave the opportunity to let you have my personal information be compromised, I will be filing with the Better Business Bureau today, and will concentrate my efforts on spreading the word on the Internet about how this site operates and how they totally disregard the safety and privacy of their customers.

In this day and age, when a company such as yours is out to market to our citizens but does nothing to protect their users, they really need to re-examine their business goals. The news reports on this website were absolutely on spot. You encouraged " trolling" and manipulation and do little to help those this has happened to.

In closing, I want to say I never really understood why people who were wrongly suspended jus walked away, even if they had their accounts returned to them, but now I know. The self-righteous indignation I feel right now about the treatment i have received from a website that I have supported for three years, even two hours after this incident occurred, has provided me with enough anger to no longer wnat anything to d with your site, I will focus that energy though into something productive, warning others not to let themselves end up feeling the way you have made me feel , and making sure all of your sponsors are aware of how you treat your long term customers. I can get over this and realize that I am really probably stupid fir wasting any time on this site, this kind of thing could devastate a younger user, people, need to know what they are signing up for, and I am going to make sure they all find out!

This will be sent to Yahoo first, then if all else fails, the Better Business Bureau. We're going to see just how much one person can affect an entire corporation.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: How Dare Yahoo Answers Freeze Me

Having read your forum posts ... you probably deserved it.

Besides ... why are you even so bothered about it? It's Yahoo. Take one look at the comments boards on any article; they're just full of trolls and retards. No doubt one of those trolls got butthurt over something you said - whether right or wrong - and ganged up on you with his little butthurt troll friends. I've seen it happen.

You go ahead and file your complaint at Yahoo if you want to. I seriously doubt it'll do anything considering to them you're nothing more than a statistic.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

i like how you insinuate that you have more on your plate as a high school student than someone who is illiterate and on welfare. you uhh... readin them textbooks? you uhh... doin that math homework? oh, i'm just trying to feed my family with food stamps and i can't even read. oh, you uhh... got a D in biology? my daughter has a fever and i have no way of reading how much medicine to give her. she's gunna die.

nah just kidding, i don't care about you or your retarded teenage outrage toward... Yahoo!, lol. i bet whomever receives that mail is going to stop at "I'm a teenager, you better listen to me!" and hit the delete key.

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by horrendous View Post
    i like how you insinuate that you have more on your plate as a high school student than someone who is illiterate and on welfare. you uhh... readin them textbooks? you uhh... doin that math homework? oh, i'm just trying to feed my family with food stamps and i can't even read. oh, you uhh... got a D in biology? my daughter has a fever and i have no way of reading how much medicine to give her. she's gunna die.

nah just kidding, i don't care about you or your retarded teenage outrage toward... Yahoo!, lol. i bet whomever receives that mail is going to stop at "I'm a teenager, you better listen to me!" and hit the delete key.
    There is no time commitment for welfare recipients or being illiterate of which I know. I suppose they have to do some paperwork and stand in long lines. A high school has much more time commitments by nature of being a student. They have to spend a good chunk of their day at school. There is little comparison here. Now if you are comparing a working adult to a high school student, then sure the student has less time commitments.

They have more serious things to worry about, but worrying in and of itself is not a burden.

i have no way of reading how much medicine to give her. she's gunna die.
    Okay, so they have no friends or neighbors which they can ask to help read a medicine bottle...? Really? Get that child out of that house, wolves could do a better job.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I didn't know the URL of AF is yahoo.com.. Man, is every thread by you going to be you complaining like a child?
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

And you feel the need to bring your worthless drama here...... Why?
    This ain't yahoo.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

This is probably one of the funniest threads created in a while. 9/10 OP.

Senior Member 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Bigro MA 05 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2015 01:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name:  love-yahoo.png
Views: 2
Size:  18.3 KBName:  love-yahoo.png
Size:  18.3 KB

Senior Member Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi is infamous around these parts Zombie Ixi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That's not the point. Yahoo! doesn't even LOOK into the situation to determined if the trolls who reported the user actually DESERVED to be frozen. Urban Dictionary says Yahoo Answers has froze people over reports as petty as " didnt agree with the question " or " use of cuss words" ( the cuss words used dont have to be as bad as the " f word" it can be something like " damn"). Instead of warning the trolls for false reports, what does Yahoo do? They FREEZE the " offender" over ONE report, regardless if they deserved it. Yahoo Answers is getting as bad as Neopets

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

pfffft neopets... What are you 8 and stuck in year 2000?

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

- The BBB won't give two craps. Yahoo Answers is a public forum, not a buisness.
    - You don't pay for service, so it's in no way a scam.
    - I've had an account for twelve years and have never had any problems, and I'm a painter fresh from high school who is on welfare without anything to do outside of work. Being a Sophomore is nothing special, so get over yourself and quit being so entitled.
    - I'm sure 98.251% of us do not care.
    - Yahoo Answers is a terrible source. Try using Reddit. Redditors are so obsessed with being right about something they'll do college level research to answer a simple question.
    - Your account was only frozen. This usually means you're being investigated.
    - Get over it.
    -Obligatory "OP is a ___."
    Last edited by ZombieWolf2508; 11-03-2013 at 11:38 AM.

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

How can you hate Neopets? Well, you may hate neopets but how can you hate the Darigan Xweetok?

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

Tl;dr

You're obnoxious.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Why are you even complaining to us? We had nothing to do with this.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Why is everybody a pony? I am a Usul ( Usukigirl) and proud!

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Darigan Ixi View Post

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Why is everybody a pony?
    DID SOMEBODY SAY PONY?

Last edited by Vintniv; 11-03-2013 at 02:44 PM.

Senior Member nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2017 11:20 PM
    Threads

How dare you seek support from the community! Should you ever feel bad about anything perceived as trivial, your posts will not go ignored; you will be greeted with rude and snide responses.

That said, you need to keep everything bottled up. Don't tell anyone how you feel unless it's not trivial.

No but seriously, don't feel bad about something like Yahoo Answers (stackexchange is where it's at right?). It's not worth your time to even file a complaint. If you care, just try to find a pattern for why you got frozen and don't repeat it should you ever become unfrozen.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm not a pony.

:I
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Crash View Post

"Last edited by FlashD; Today at 06:12 PM. Reason: Watch the language"
    Can't read?
    No, that involves brain function

Why the **** was my post edited?

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 06:44 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: h3rra

I am also not a pony, I'm just a puppet made from wheat

Senior Member AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2016 10:21 PM
    Threads

Anyone who thinks the BBB is even remotely legitimate is retarded. It's a scam, a glorified Yelp! account that you have to pay money to see what people say about your company.

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2021 11:43 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

Hey kid, I can revise your rant if you want me too. Free of charge.
    Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

Closed Thread

Thread Information