I'm pretty much totally new to anime, I've only started watching it in the past few weeks. As a lover of good drama, so far I'm really enjoying what I've seen so far.

I was wondering if anybody could suggest an anime that fits a few perimeters of mine. Since there are so many out there, one that fits most if not all of these ten suggestions should exist!

I've watched both Sword Art Online and Love Hina, so those two are out of the running, but here is the list of what I'd like to see:

1. Should be available in English dub. I don't really enjoy reading the subtitles while I'm trying to concentrate on what's going on.

2. Should be available on a streaming site, preferably Anime Tycoon.

3. In terms of themes, I love shows/movies/games with an intelligent plot and character development that expands in complexity as the series goes on.

4. Both comedy and sexiness should exist but be used intelligently and in situations that warrant it. Love Hina did this really well in my opinion.

5. Romance is a must and should be an intelligent sub-plot which affects the overall story to some degree.

7. In terms of genre, otherworldliness/fantasy/sci-fi/magic/supernatural are all great genres but shouldn't be way over the top. The anime should focus on plot, character development and romance while the overall genre is a medium for this to occur.

8. There should be about 2-4 main characters with minor characters still taking an important role in the series.

9. The world should be a place where all the main characters can interact with each other. An institution of some sort is a good starting point since it's small and personal. Although, the world can be large and expansive like SAO, just so long as the characters are focused on.

10. The anime should be completed with no more episodes left to air. That way, I can watch it to my heart's content and not worry about waiting for the next episode to be uploaded. When it comes to the length of the series, there shouldn't really be any more than thirty episodes at the maximum, so an 'average' length if that even exists.

Hopefully all you kind anime watches will help me out in finding a new anime to watch!