AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Ghost In A Shell

Digital Plague Seyia has a spectacular aura about Seyia has a spectacular aura about Seyia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2006 06:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Okay i was just making this background and then i decided to put ghost in a shell ( i don't know her name) and so this is how it turned out.
    bang wowowo

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Her name is Motoko Kusenagi.

The BG and the image are fighting one another. She seems lost in all the confusion, try either a gaussian blur on the BG or something else, because it's hard to look at for long because it feels bright. Don't get me wrong, I really really like the idea, but it needs tweaking. ^_^
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

the bg doesn't fit. Its a nice bg thought. It kinda reminds me of the unknown from a pokemon movie that I saw last night haha..I was bored and pokemon was the only anime on at the time...ok the girl's extractions needs work.

Digital Plague Seyia has a spectacular aura about Seyia has a spectacular aura about Seyia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i put a guassion blur i think i should just change the BG
    (>_<)EDIT: i messed up i forgot to cut out some parts of white on her still
    bang wowowo

☃ Snowmen! ☃ MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2013 08:59 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

phew, no more eye strain

In need of a dose of ARIA.
    In need of a ticket to Neo-Venezia.

Ivanova is god.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

so its fine or know anybody is there somthing wrong
    bang wowowo

Guardian and Protector WeyrDragon will become famous soon enough WeyrDragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2005 06:21 PM
    Threads

theres this weird bluish white patch around her right hand, theres odd bits of garbage around her head as well

Senior Member asher_aj_wei is on a distinguished road asher_aj_wei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2005 11:06 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

There&#39;s still a lot of cleaning you need to do on Motoko. Try this when extracting - I use it and clean up my images a lot.

Have two layers. Put the actual image on the top layer and on the second layer that&#39;s beneath it, fill it with a contrasting colour. Like red, green, blue, white, black - in any order. The contrasting colours will help you pick out what you need to clean.

Senior Member Candy-StarR Candy-StarR's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2004 04:33 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I spose the background is better... but it sorta gives me a headache
    hmm... yea, and the extraction

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

okay hows this
    bang wowowo

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

extraction is better but you still missed a few specks here and there..for example near (not around) her bending knee..her weapon I suppose that&#39;s what you called it on her hips..around there..Is this the bg you are sticking to? or you have something else..?

Closed Thread

Thread Information