AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 03:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zackiroth
    They should have made a couple of Final Fantasy worlds in it, too. That would be cool.
    I second that!

Junior Member ktaro_chan is an unknown quantity at this point ktaro_chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2004 09:39 AM
    Threads

kingdom hearts is awesome!! only finished it in a month. yep. it did sucked that they mixed things up. it was sorta confusing. and the ending...sucks...kinda. because...::spoiler:: rikku and mickey are in the dark world now..haha. but like what they said! there's always light! haha. ...hey...just because i'm a girl, many guys are surprised that i play these adventure games...
    "hold me close and never let me go..."

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Why should they be surprised? Anyway...Riku is supposed to be comming back in the second one from what I've seen in the secret trailer.

Senior Member Phazon_2005 is infamous around these parts Phazon_2005's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2007 09:14 PM
    Threads

hey

Senior Member Phazon_2005 is infamous around these parts Phazon_2005's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2007 09:14 PM
    Threads

so........... can i battle one of you rpg people

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Kenshin1178 is infamous around these parts Kenshin1178 is infamous around these parts Kenshin1178's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2004 08:26 PM
    Threads

i would battle you but i dont have a weapon

i have enough money but im saving up for the blood sword

Kiss The Crystal Grace Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2004 05:45 AM
    Threads

Off topic!

Anyhou - I love Kingdom Hearts - it's an awesome game. I'm facing Sephiroth right now as we speak. Plus his meteor move is pretty easy to dodge, once you get to read him right - that is. lol ^^

Pursuing My Dreams... Fulfilling My Heart... Desiring My Fantasies... - Alyssa
    AG Member since 2002, Minitokyo's Lightwing Extraordinaire.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I was very happy to see Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts! It made me sad when I beat him in FFVII!

+ Broken Wings + Kitsune-sama will become famous soon enough Kitsune-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2006 03:35 PM
    Threads

It took me forever to finally beat Sephiroth. There were quite a few times that I was cursing him <_<.
    I really did like his entrance though ^^ ! I also loved the song "One-Winged Angel" that they played during the course of your battle.

As for the game..I admit it. I'm totally in love with Kingdom Hearts. Hands down, it's my favorite game of all time. I was going through a hard time in my life when I first played through it and it was the only thing that completely took my mind off of everything around me. So, you could say that KH holds some sentimental value for me.

Anywho, I also can't wait to play Kingdom Hearts:Chain of Memories and KH2 ^^ !!

+ Mai Owner-Carrot Top +

+ Heroic Guardian-Dyne +
    ++ Kawaii Omouto-Sakurako Shiina--Sweet Otouto-Nerveya ++

+ Anime | Manga | Games +

Ark_Angel67 Rena6793 is on a distinguished road Rena6793's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2005 09:01 AM
    Threads

What is chain of memories? The one for the gameboy sp/advance?

I forgot most of my family @_@ Siggie NOT by me!

~Seerothen Omega~ ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2006 04:37 PM
    I live in Texas, but I am constantly visiting Alabama and Georgia as well.
    Threads

Kingdom Hearts was a pretty good game. I played it until I had every secret- including the shitake and Masutake Rank. The way they integrated some of the worlds was well-done, while others just got screwed up. For instance- Agrabah was horribly done, especially with the personalities of Genie and Jafar.
    Atlantica was well done, I believe, and played on Ariel's longing to see other worlds.

Anyone who thought the ending was a jip should have realized they were gonna make a sequel- simply because an ending like that would make the sequel highly anticipated(as it is now) and it would make some good money. Though I know the sequel will still contain Disney characters, I'm hoping it will be slightly more mature- and from the previews I've seen it would seem so. The only way to tell is to wait for the game.

~First Spammer to Spam Chii's Spam Thread~

......I am the one who will take us away, destroy all the pain with the thought of the grave....you've opened my eyes to our world's demise, I owe you this, to end all life.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, i kinda CANT WAIT!!I want it now!

Senior Member Moon Blade is on a distinguished road Moon Blade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2005 11:47 PM
    Threads

Default Platforms

Quote Originally Posted by Rena6793
    What is chain of memories? The one for the gameboy sp/advance?
    Chain of Memories will be on the Game Boy Advance. It ac nbe played on the GBA, GBA SP, abnd the new DS.

Hingdom Hearts 2 - PS2 End of Next Year!

The Ignored One. Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2007 11:21 AM
    I live in the wonderful place called British Colombia, Canada...it's raining again...damn.
    Threads

Well, it seems that some of you really hate Disney Characters...ahem....achoooorigin...ahem....Well I still think the game is cool.
    But part two looks downright awsome; The theme looks darker.

~Seerothen Omega~ ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~ is infamous around these parts ~Karl*Sethers~'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2006 04:37 PM
    I live in Texas, but I am constantly visiting Alabama and Georgia as well.
    Threads

To tell you the truth, I think one of the great moments in the game is the conversation between Sora and the final boss (I won't say the name simply because it's -supposed- to be a suprise who he is, though I think everyone saw it coming). You had your classic "love-conquers-all" type Disney Hero, full of light and strong beliefs of right and wrong, and your dark manipulative philosiphical Square-soft type villain, arguing over the true nature of the world, before the fight begins.

I can't wait to see how the new villains work into the plot- hopefully, between KHCOM and KHII, they won't leave any plot holes on both the return of the heartless, and the obvious fact that travel between worlds is possible again.

~First Spammer to Spam Chii's Spam Thread~

......I am the one who will take us away, destroy all the pain with the thought of the grave....you've opened my eyes to our world's demise, I owe you this, to end all life.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ~Karl*Sethers~
    To tell you the truth, I think one of the great moments in the game is the conversation between Sora and the final boss (I won't say the name simply because it's -supposed- to be a suprise who he is, though I think everyone saw it coming). You had your classic "love-conquers-all" type Disney Hero, full of light and strong beliefs of right and wrong, and your dark manipulative philosiphical Square-soft type villain, arguing over the true nature of the world, before the fight begins.

I can't wait to see how the new villains work into the plot- hopefully, between KHCOM and KHII, they won't leave any plot holes on both the return of the heartless, and the obvious fact that travel between worlds is possible again.
    Eh, I kind of thought it got corny quite a bit. The ending video made me cry some...I hated that, too! Why did you make me cry?! Anyway, the end boss is so cool! I loves him and his evilness!

And they can travel between worlds because ( at least this is my theory ) the ability was never blocked. Sure, that door was closed and all, but there could be others, as the king said when they closed it. Plus, there has to be other worlds that need to be sealed and such.

Decendent Of Fianna Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2013 03:47 AM
    Threads

i liked kindom hearts ive played 4 hours [untill i got stuck] istopped playin it beacause of that and i totaly errased all memory of the game from my ps2 memory card and
    KINDOM HEARTS THE CHAIN OF MEMORY
    its the new game for gameboy advance i dont no the story line but i think its the same as the ps2 version ecept wen u beat it u unlock more magic and stuf like that /other then that thats wat i think not completely sure

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wow...thats long...i played...2 hours, longest...maximum.

A very poor thief utreux is infamous around these parts utreux is infamous around these parts utreux is infamous around these parts utreux is infamous around these parts utreux is infamous around these parts utreux is infamous around these parts utreux is infamous around these parts utreux is infamous around these parts utreux is infamous around these parts utreux is infamous around these parts utreux is infamous around these parts utreux's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2004 11:17 PM
    Threads

Too much button mashing
    Me No Likey

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Talking KH: COM Plot

Chain of memories plot, from what I have read:

Chain of Memories retreds alot through the original games' worlds and plots, yet the overarching plot is completely different. I beleive as you progress through the game, new characters and plot points that take place after the original will begin to surface.

I will find out for sure Wednesday! Yay!

Banned Forum / Chat Yunfei is on a distinguished road Yunfei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2005 04:09 AM
    Threads

I swear I'm gonna get repremanded for this but I hate KH the whole disney and rpg thing is not cutting it.

+ Broken Wings + Kitsune-sama will become famous soon enough Kitsune-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2006 03:35 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Yunfei
    I swear I'm gonna get repremanded for this but I hate KH the whole disney and rpg thing is not cutting it.
    Don't worry about it Yunfei. That's your personal opinion, so you shouldn't have to be worried about people flaming you because you're entitled to voice it. That's the whole purpose of this thread .

+ Mai Owner-Carrot Top +

+ Heroic Guardian-Dyne +
    ++ Kawaii Omouto-Sakurako Shiina--Sweet Otouto-Nerveya ++

+ Anime | Manga | Games +

You may call me V sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

I think that the FF games are awesome and they are the best RPG's and disney is not half bad so when they put FF with mickey and Donald and made thre group go to disney worlds then it brings a whole new name to action-adventure.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wink Mmmmm KH: COM

For the past week I have been playing Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. I have been thouroghly enjoying it. The card system worried me, but it was not too bad to manage. It is a bit short though, I am already over 1/2 done with the Reverse/Rebirth. I'll give a more descriptive opinoin when I finish it!

Digital Plague Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2009 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4534 3166 0955 6301

Default Kingdom Hearts rules!!!

I think that Kingdom Hearts was awesome!!!!!! It is such a good game!!!!! I like that game so much!!!! I like the way the story line flows!!! It is a very good game!! I really liked playing as the different characters!
    Last edited by Demon Hunter Dante; 12-17-2004 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Spell Check!!!!!
    I am Dante, The Son of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda!!!

Quick Shout-Out To All Who Matter...
    You Should Know Who You Are...

Closed Thread

Thread Information