AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Your most desired pet in an ideal world?

Threaded View

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Your most desired pet in an ideal world?

I'm not allowed to have pets where I live, so I've never really got round to thinking of pets to keep in my house. However I saw a wildlife conservation documentary the other day--which got me thinking: I really wouldn't mind having an elephant (or rather, at least two since they are social animals) for a pet under ideal circumstances. Sure they might be high-maintenance due to their large size, and no doubt expensive to feed and such; but at the same time, I think the sense of companionship I'd get from an elephant would sure outweigh the costs--not to mention, I just might be helping the declining elephant population to thrive once again. I cannot really fault elephants either: imo they are gentle, peaceful, the right side of playful, intelligent, cooperative, social--and they always seem to look cheerful and content in everything they do.

So my question is: in an ideal world where you'd have the time, resources and budget, which animal (or animals) would you have for a pet? Feel free to elaborate if you wish.

Last edited by .:neuko:.; 10-02-2013 at 11:10 AM.

Thread Information