AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Old Anime that aired on CN/Toonami?

Junior Member The Acid is on a distinguished road The Acid's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2013 05:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Old Anime that aired on CN/Toonami?

I can imagine you guys get a lot of these, but this has literally been nagging me for years now. I'm 17 and I'm sure I watched this back when I was 10 or so. They did a long series on it and I didn't follow the story at all and hardly remember the damn thing but I need to find out what it is.

All I can remember is vague bits of it being about mechs, the main protagonist is a girl and they travelled via large ship. It was very fantasy if i recall correctly.

I want to say their was racing involved and that was the main theme of the opening episode (Girl on earth racing her mech?) The control systems to these mechs were like that of a pod racer (Two handles for each hand in a horizontal position)

Only scene I can really remember is much later in the series - they are fighting an AI Mech. This AI mech is great at predicting fighting patterns and stuff and the narrative often cuts to the AI's perspective of flashy ways of him predicting movement (lines on an overlay and what not). They manage to destroy the roof somehow and this AI gets confused by the sheer amount of falling rocks in his vision path and gets overwhelmed with the possible outcomes in his predictions (Distinctly remember this part: It cuts to AI's view point and the AI comments something like "So many possibities/outcomes" and can't dodge the rocks as he gets confused and destroyed)

Again, know this is a bit of a vague description. It's been a while and I really didn't watch it that much. Been through loads of Google searches and looked through lists of anime that have been aired on Cartoon Network and Toonami but haven't stumbled upon it yet. Any help would be much appreciated
    Last edited by The Acid; 09-30-2013 at 05:43 PM.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2015 02:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Just down from the House of Crosses in Alabama.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Default Re: Old Anime that aired on CN/Toonami?

Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

3. Likes Syndicate liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information