AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Romance anime/ Loner Love

Junior Member TheNorwegianAnimeFreak is on a distinguished road TheNorwegianAnimeFreak's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2013 05:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: AsianTeam PSN ID: rikoo177 Steam ID: TheNorwegainAnimeFreak

Default Romance anime/ Loner Love

Hi! I'm looking for an anime (or a manga) that fits this criteria:

-The main character is an outsider/loner with little to no friends (Preferably a male character but its alright if its a female main character)

-Guy is in love with girl, however, the girl is almost unaware or his existence. (or vice versa)

-In the romance genre of course. A little comedy here and there is fine, but more seriousness/sad moments/ecchi are a plus.

Senior Member Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Cheese
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2014 10:35 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Tragic Melody

Default Re: Romance anime/ Loner Love

I can't give something directly fitting your description.

Closest I've seen are Kimi ni Todoke and Sukitte Ii na yo. Both follow an unpopular girl who gets to be friends with a highly popular guy. I can't think of anything that meets the criteria of having one not notice the other though. Both have little bits of comedy but comedy not being the focus.

Sorry I couldn't give a perfect recommendation.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 11:50 AM
    Threads

Uh i can think of a lot fitting that description... basically every romance anime ever.

Try Kampfer
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "How to Be an Anime Character" available from Amazon.com

Junior Member TheNorwegianAnimeFreak is on a distinguished road TheNorwegianAnimeFreak's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    Uh i can think of a lot fitting that description... basically every romance anime ever.

Try Kampfer

Hehe thank you for you're suggestion but iv'e already seen that one but you said you can think of more, so would please write more suggestions ?

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by TheNorwegianAnimeFreak View Post
    Hi! I'm looking for an anime (or a manga) that fits this criteria:

-The main character is an outsider/loner with little to no friends (Preferably a male character but its alright if its a female main character)

-Guy is in love with girl, however, the girl is almost unaware or his existence. (or vice versa)

-In the romance genre of course. A little comedy here and there is fine, but more seriousness/sad moments/ecchi are a plus.
    Please Twins
    Eiken
    Mouse
    Devil Lady
    Megatokyo
    Highschool of the Dead
    Grenadier
    Tenchi Muyo

Seriously, can you be a wee bit more specific?
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Like the main charachter is a boy who is a loner, which means he has no friends. But a girl takes an interest in him. And later on or even from the beginning she is in love with him

Junior Member Hachiman Hikigaya is on a distinguished road Hachiman Hikigaya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2013 06:10 PM
    Threads

I think i know what you mean. Try yahari ore no seishun and boku wa tomodachi. I really enjoyed theses two. The main character in the world god only knows is a loner and a hardcore gamer but no one likes him, so it might not be what you are looking for.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

It's not exactly what im looking for i watch a couple of episodes now of both and i enjoyed it. so thank you !

---------- Post added 10-04-2013 at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-03-2013 at 09:10 PM ----------

Thx it was do good animes but i did like boku wa tomodachi better than yahariore no seishun. I finish both of them and really enjoyed it, but now i have to find something else to watch :P

Junior Member Hachiman Hikigaya is on a distinguished road Hachiman Hikigaya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2013 06:10 PM
    Threads

There is a season 2 of boku wa tomodachi.if you havent already watched it. I cant think of any other anime with loners. If you are looking for anime with a main character who doesnt realise that others have feeling for him, then i might be able to tell you some. To be honest, i dont really understand what you are looking for. Exept for the fact that you are looking for an anime with a loner.
    Last edited by Hachiman Hikigaya; 10-03-2013 at 06:19 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

if you have some anime with a main character who doesnt realise that others have feeling for him, then i might be able to tell you some. To be honest, i dont really understand what you are looking for. Exept for the fact that you are looking for an anime with a loner. Then just say it, iwould love to hear it

Gil
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmmm... well there's Yugioh and Pokemon...

Nerima Daikon brothers... kashimashi... Voltage Fighters gowkaizer...

let's think...

Seriously I need more dtails. There are literally like a million of these suckers.
    Last edited by Clayton_n; 10-05-2013 at 04:43 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Im not so good to explain, so im sorry for that. But a loner who doesn't have any friends (prefer the loner to be a boy) and a girl take an interest in the boy(She likes the boy).

Gil
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Again I get all that. What else? because there are hundreds of animes just like that. Heck, you're describing Dragonball right there.

Seriously throw a rock and you'll hit one.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information