AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anime Failures.

Senior Member Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Soul Eater Soul Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2013 11:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink Anime Failures.

Have you ever had an anime fail? .__. and what i mean by fail is like start a season 2 before knowing their was a season 1,

Not gonna lie, i failed myself a lot. i've watched Clannad after story before the first. "sure many have done that one"

Reason i made this post is because i watched sword art online when all the episodes were released and thought Episode 24 was the final, but recently.. "yesterday" i found out there was a 25 + 5 specials... i felt completely stupid and thought SAO was a bunch of crap for only 24 episodes and the ending to it.. and thought wow.. he saved her but didn't meet her IRL.. LAME.. but now i feel so much better and can die happy. XD

what about you? C:
    Only Yin Can Be This Cute(:

Senior Member Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Cheese
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2014 01:29 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Tragic Melody

Default Re: Anime Failures.

Yeah, without the 25th episode of SAO, it would have been a let down.

Since I'm big on researching what I watch, I never miss out on extra content that's needed. I know if there's OVAs in between seasons that are required to watch or how many episodes there are. Though one time I started to watch the anime "AKB0048" by unknowingly starting the 2nd season. I was really impressed from what I saw, though I felt like I was missing something... Then ~7 minutes in the characters started talking about something I had 100% no idea what it was so I ended the video and saw Crunchyroll had S2 listed before S1. So in the end it wasn't my fault as they never specified which season was which.

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Worried
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SuperNerdHanji

Started watching "Bodacious Space Pirates" on Hulu. Didn't realize I had been watching the last episode until it was done, I thought I selected the first ep.

Needless to say, I have no motivation to watch the rest of the series.

Senior Member Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cookie Ramen Black Ribbon
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2014 11:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was watching the middle of D gray man before I watched the beginning before i realized it. then i had to go back to the beginning and watch it for the anime to make any sense.
    CamillelovesChocolate

Senior Member Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Soul Eater Soul Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2013 11:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet_Nightmare View Post
    Needless to say, I have no motivation to watch the rest of the series.
    Thats how i felt with watching Baka and test lmao started season 2 then found out it wasn't season one.. still haven't watched it xD
    Only Yin Can Be This Cute(:

Member Catokun is on a distinguished road Catokun's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2014 10:06 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: The-Leg3nd-Of-C

I watched Fate/Zero before Fate/Stay Night and FMA: Brotherhood before FMA but I don't really think its a fail...

Killua is usually a kind-hearted and playful boy,
    but once provoked he becomes extremely violent and bloodthirsty.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information