AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello all

Junior Member swordandshield is on a distinguished road swordandshield's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2013 07:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Hello all

Hello everyone, i'm an old member who couldn't remember his username or password and decided to give this forum a go once again. I hope to feel welcomed here and talk about interesting things as well as make some friends!

#TEAMONODERA (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Coffee
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 04:28 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Hello all

Hello there and welcome to the forum ~ How old was your other account? and Why did you leave in the first place? What kind of anime do you enjoy?

Also, feel free and message me anytime you need assistance with anything, or just want a friend to talk to.
    I'm (_YvOnSo_), aka Von. You can call me either.

If you play, message me your username.

(_YvOnSo_) Artwork
    Check out some of my work!

Member GVegito has a reputation beyond repute GVegito has a reputation beyond repute GVegito has a reputation beyond repute GVegito has a reputation beyond repute GVegito has a reputation beyond repute GVegito has a reputation beyond repute GVegito has a reputation beyond repute GVegito has a reputation beyond repute GVegito has a reputation beyond repute GVegito has a reputation beyond repute GVegito has a reputation beyond repute GVegito's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2013 10:38 PM
    Threads

welcome to af dude
    enjoy your stay
    my name is ren
    need help pm me any time
    I Like DBZ and Final Fantasy

Ragequit Syndicate Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2014 10:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NWR KazzyMac PSN ID: Kazzy-Mac Steam ID: kazzymac

Welcome. ^_^

I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum, in case you weren't sure ... and basically that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you.

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

Quote Of The Moment:

Currently working on: Holy crap. Hacking! Cracking! AKA Attempting to break open the original game's data.
    ^ RollCageX is back! Now called ReCaged.. ^

:Godly on Blur:
    My Youtube Channel || Epic Clan Battles
    BEST. GAME. EVER.

Junior Member swordandshield is on a distinguished road swordandshield's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2013 07:58 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by (_YvOnSo_) View Post
    Hello there and welcome to the forum ~ How old was your other account? and Why did you leave in the first place? What kind of anime do you enjoy?

Also, feel free and message me anytime you need assistance with anything, or just want a friend to talk to.
    I'm not sure how old it was, I think my old name used to be Voldnesis but I'm not certain. I'll just stick with this account though. I don't know why I left, it wasn't because I had anything against the forum. I just left Lol.

I enjoy all kinds of anime, Attack on Titans, DBZ (an old favorite of mine), Souleater, Rosario + Vampire, Death Note, Naruto, Bleach, ect. What about you?

#TEAMONODERA (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Coffee
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 04:28 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by swordandshield View Post
    I enjoy all kinds of anime, Attack on Titans, DBZ (an old favorite of mine), Souleater, Rosario + Vampire, Death Note, Naruto, Bleach, ect. What about you?
    I pretty much watch anything with a good storyline and/or is hilarious. lol I have too many favorite anime's, so I can't name them all. lol
    I'm (_YvOnSo_), aka Von. You can call me either.

If you play, message me your username.

(_YvOnSo_) Artwork
    Check out some of my work!

Senior Member ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neko Tv Wolf Red Ribbon
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2014 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hey there and welcome back to the forum
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member Fandom Fate is on a distinguished road Fandom Fate's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2013 08:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pure Pain96 PSN ID: PurePain-2012 Steam ID: BradE96

Welcome back to Anime Forum, swordandshield! Looking forward to reading your posts and I hope you enjoy your time here.
    Anime I'm Currently Watching: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - Season 1
    Anime Next: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - Season 2
    Animes I've Completed: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters| Highschool of the Dead

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information