AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Creative ways to ask a girl to homecoming?

Junior Member Plato is on a distinguished road Plato's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2013 12:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Exclamation Creative ways to ask a girl to homecoming?

Hey there anime & manga community!

You know how every guy has "that girl"?
    The one who they have had a crush on for YEARS?
    The one they think creepy thoughts about sometimes and then instantly feel ashamed for thinking them?
    The one they were too scared to ever talk to?

Yes, my fellow animaniacs, I

am finally in a position to get "that girl".

AND NOW I need to ask her to homecoming!
    Alas, I have no unique ideas.

That's why I need you, the beautiful, creative, slightly creepy, but still wonderful, Anime & Manga community!

She and I are both into anime, Asian culture & food, Korean dramas, and other things of the same genre.

I want to know if you guys have any ideas that will be able to incorporate anime or something ethnic into it!

I already thought of having the Chinese restaurant that I used to work at spell out "Homecoming?" on the food, buuuuut it isn't the nicest place, and isn't quite what I was thinking of.

Well? Get the creative juices flowing people! If this isn't close to the plots seen in most romance animes then I dont know what else is! I just hope it wont turn out like one of those horror romance animes. Oh... now my mind is wandering.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Creative ways to ask a girl to homecoming?

Are you asking out a girl that you haven't interacted with much, or are you trying to break out of the friend zone?

Are you just trying to have fun with it, or are you anticipating a "no" if you just ask normally so you feel like you've got to step it up?

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Chloroform. She won't see it coming.

4. Likes Zainox, PinkGalaxies liked this post
    Junior Member Plato is on a distinguished road Plato's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2013 12:58 AM
    Threads

Ah, no.

It's definitely a YES. I practically shattered the ice already. We are going out to lunch tomorrow. We both like each other. We have been talking non stop. It's a yes.

I just need to find a cute way to ask her to homecoming.

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

train a kitten to meow "come to homecoming with me" in morse code. also make the kitten wear a panda bear suit. cute, right?

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

Hire a commando team to kidnap her

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sing her a song.
    I'm really happy for you that you will most likely have a date to homecoming. I like reading about positive stuff like this, since it makes me forget those ”bad feels” about how I never went to my own school events or dances due to being rejected.

Closed Thread

Thread Information