Is it just me or do they have very low standards for teachers in anime?
Job Interview Questions
1. Are you at least 10 years old?
2. Do you have severe mental problems?
A: Yes= Welcome aboard. No = Oh, so you think you're better than the rest of us?
3. Are you cool with taking over a job in the middle of the school year due to the unexplained absence of the person who used to have this same job? (By the way thanks for applying so promptly. We only just learned of the disappearance and here you are with an application! Good timing!)
4. Are you willing to ignore kids who claim there are monsters/aliens/spirits etc. in the school?
5. Do you mind living here on campus?
Seriously, it's like they aren't even trying to find someone competent.
So who is your favorite teacher in anime and why?