AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Hiow seriously do you take anime?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • I watch it

15 62.50%
  • I buy merchandise

11 45.83%
  • I spend more on merchandise than most people spend on food

4 16.67%
  • You can't look around my house without seeing anime stuff

6 25.00%
  • i'm learning Japanese and considering changing my name tot hat of a character

6 25.00%
  • meet my children, Inuyasha and Kagome... who told you two to stop kissing!?!

2 8.33%
  • You're only locking me up in this assylem to get my DVDS!

2 8.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How seriously do you take anime?

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default How seriously do you take anime?

How important is anime to you? Do you take it seriously? If so how seriously? if now... what are you doing here?
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Junior Member RogueOfAllTrades will become famous soon enough RogueOfAllTrades's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2013 09:26 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Prodigle

Default Re: How seriously do you take anime?

I think it depends on the anime Romance's and really deep complicated animes can go a long way personally for people with the mature themes they have and the way they tackle them. Angel Beats really had an impact on me as a person from what it was trying to say. Whereas Shonen and Shojo anime s tend to be very simple, the same for comedies too that just ends up as light entertainment. So i depends it's what type of anime you watch.
    I Like Making Friends! TALK TO ME

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I was thinking more along the lines of "Will you get into an argument and /or fist fight over it" kind of thing.

Did Tenchi Muyo give you an ulcer?

Have you spent significant portions of your life writing fan fiction about your favorite couple?

What's the longest argument you've had over this sort of thing?
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Member Rusty Blade is on a distinguished road Rusty Blade's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2013 04:36 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    I was thinking more along the lines of "Will you get into an argument and /or fist fight over it" kind of thing.

Have you spent significant portions of your life writing fan fiction about your favorite couple?

What's the longest argument you've had over this sort of thing?
    Well I've been writing fanfiction for about 4 years now and yes I always seem to press my favourite couples in each and every one of them. I wouldn't get into a fist fight, but I would go Super Saiyan on someone if they trashed my favourite series. And I've had plenty of arguments over anime, most often in my defense of slice of life shows. I suppose it's fair to say I take it very seriously, but everyone treats their hobbies like that. We all get defensive and unusually serious when our passions are involved. And when you invest as much time as many of us do in watching anime it just takes a hold of you whether you like it or not. Which is odd because anime for the most part is something that is too over the top to be taken seriously, it's just my love for it that makes me act that way.

Although I'm not at the stage of changing my name or giving my hypothetical western children Japanese names. I don't think I ever will. And I'm not one of those people who thinks Japan is a mystical fantasy land where every house has a maid and anime is the biggest thing over there. I'm a few steps down from a anime fan in that I have the same amount of ridiculous enthusiasm for anime, but I at least have the brain to not act like a retard over it. And possibly the biggest difference being that I use other sources than anime to learn about Japan.

5. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

@Clayton_n maybe you could elaborate on what you mean by taking it "seriously?" Its just kind of a broad statement.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    @Clayton_n maybe you could elaborate on what you mean by taking it "seriously?" Its just kind of a broad statement.
    Threatening someone if they insult your favorite waifus.

Junior Member ExMachina is on a distinguished road ExMachina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2013 08:41 AM
    Threads

Anime and documentaries are the only thing that I watch on TV or Internet.

But I prefer books (Cervantes, Nietzsche, Descartes, García Marques, Camus...)...And I won't kill you if you say that books suck...and I don't have any Nietzsche-poster XD....But I am learning Latin...I love this sooo much.

I take anime 'seriously', for me there are not just cartoons, but I can live without them, I don't need to have my room full of anime stuff, I would prefer to have it in victorian era style.

Anyway, having a lot of anime stuff doesn't mean that you take it seriously (You can be only rich)

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    It's a broad topic. For example people around here have serious emotional responses to what are basically cartoons and the discussion of them. Who they do or don't date, if they could win in a fight with other characters, whether or not anime and cartoons are the same thing... so how seriously do you take it all? Do you consider quantum physics and think they are real? Do you hear Inuyasha's voice in your head when making decisions?

It's a sliding scale.
    Last edited by Clayton_n; 09-11-2013 at 03:54 PM.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    It's a broad topic. For example people around here have serious emotional responses to what are basically cartoons and the discussion of them. Who they do or don't date, if they could win in a fight with other characters, whether or not anime and cartoons are the same thing... so how seriously do you take it all? Do you consider quantum physics and think they are real? Do you hear Inuyasha's voice in your head when making decisions?

It's a sliding scale.
    I see. well alright then.

I guess none of the categories that i can vote on rally sum it up for me. the only money i spend on anime is a subscription to crunchyroll. i dont have kids, i wouldnt name them after anime characters, and i dont have a secret collection of dvd's or merchandise. Uness you counted my car. I did kinda do that (still a work in progress, having longevity issues) once i get it all ironed out, i'll do it to the whole car.

http://i.imgur.com/iINzU6q.jpg
    ^click it^

that aside, i don't want to say that i blankly watch anime. I do get quite suckered into some of the shows. Lawrences stupidity at times when dealing with Holo (especially i season 2) had me wishing i could smack the crap out of him. In harems, i definitely always end up picking a favorite and hate on the main character for not sticking to her. There are some situations that get the throat burning a bit. Theres also lots of situations that'll make me grin like some goofy little kid. I don't compare the strengths of characters from different shows. Its pointless, Goku can kill them all. And even if the "Death Note" killed him, it would hardly be the first time he was dead.

In the end, Anime is one part of my every day life. There are very few things that i spend time on at least once almost every single day. Watching anime is one of them. Its rare that i go a day without watching at least one episode of a show. So by that criteria, i'd say i do take it pretty seriously.

does that answer your question?
    Last edited by Kaleohano; 09-11-2013 at 04:23 PM.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

11. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Member Sky Hedgehogian Maestro is on a distinguished road Sky Hedgehogian Maestro's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2014 09:27 PM
    Threads

Do you debate anime like Antique Myths?
    ....Hm.... Certain series'...

Senior Member PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Mario 1-Up Mushroom Katana
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2014 01:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't debate on anime. I'm a grown woman, and I act like one (to an extent). Back when I was younger, I would debate with friends about names, characters, etc. Nowadays, I use anime as something to watch while working out, so I don't get too bored.

Cannibal Countess ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Heart Pocky
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2016 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChibiLovett Steam ID: ChibiLovett

Depends on what you mean, really. I do get pretty emotionally attached to characters in certain series and meanwhile hate others with a burning passion. I have yelled at the screen before. I do get the eye roll and occasionally facepalm if someone claims to be a fan of a series and gets a bunch of facts wrong. I save up money every year to go to a local anime con and make my own cosplay. I probably would spend a lot more money on anime and merchandise and stuff than I do if I actually had the money to spend, but I'm smart enough to know when other things are more important. I have anime crushes. I write fanfics (though those are mostly for TV shows and movies rather than anime because I never seem to have any good ideas for anime ones). I will defend characters and series I like, but haven't gotten into a "mine is better than yours!" fight for years. Anime is what sparked my interest in Japan, but I have studied it through other means as well. I do not bet on who would win in a fight with whom because I find it boring and I'm not a very good judge with things like that anyways.

But I wouldn't name my children (if I have any since I don't want any) after characters or use Japanese names in general just because of anime. (Other non-anime characters from other sources would be a different story.... LOL)

Obviously I take it somewhat seriously or I wouldn't be on an anime forum. lol
    She has no shadows, and she radiates beauty.

Slender body, and two eyes like ebony.

Her spirit's golden, and her mind's a mystery.

Senior Member AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2016 08:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: DesuMaiden

I stream it online for free. I have a few anime DVD sets. I like the animation and art style. But I haven't ever cosplayed or drawn my own anime.

16. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here's a classic list that should help

Too Much Anime When...

1.) You can speak intelligently in Japanese about spirits, demons, war, death, tournaments, magic, and profoundly soppy love affairs, but the prospect of buying a movie ticket leaves you tongue-tied.

2.) Hai, baka, and hentai come to your lips so easily that sometimes you have difficulty remembering what the English words are.

3.) None of your friends study Japanese, but thanks to you, they all have 50-word vocabularies.

4.) If they used them in front of their moms, they'd get their mouths washed out with soap.

5.) You go native, to the point of buying Japanese rice in 20-pound bags and clearing all of the furniture out of your living room so you can sit on the floor.

6.) It's 3 am, and you and your best friend are on the brink of a fistfight over whether Ranma-chan or Ranma-kun is cuter.

7.) You have a Ranma outfit. So does your significant other.

8.) You're keeping an eye on your little sister for signs of slacking off during school, making eyes at the school's only bishonen, and disappearing suspiciously often for slumber parties, because if she becomes a magic girl, you want in on the action.

9.) Your friends stage an intervention, but only because they want your tapes.

10.) Some poor ex-mugger still hears the words LEKKA SHINEN! in his nightmares.

11.) You never bothered getting your new apartment hooked up to cable, and even Babylon 5 is a take-it-or-leave-it thing... but anyone who gets in the way of your mission to get the next Slayers volume is dead.

12.) Only, if you'd written the last sentence, you would have worded it, ``Anyone who gets in my way is Nakago.

13.) You've contemplated growing your hair long so that you can put it up in dumplings and you're a guy.

14.) You feel like less of a woman because you can't put away 5,000 calories in one sitting.

15.) You're despondent because your chances to become an anime heroine are completely shot--you can cook.

16.) You refer to 21 as over the hill, and get more depressed the closer that day comes; you're not ready to join the forces of evil, dammit!

17.) It's not a bad hair day, it's a Zelgadis hair day.

18.) Your parents draw you aside and ask you whether you're a Satanist, since all of those symbols you practice drawing in your notebooks look awfully suspicious to them.

19.) Your kids think that cartoons are supposed to have writing at the bottom.

20.) You smack the back of your TV in hope of that Ranma would feel it everytime he says something stupid towards Akane. -sopheap pho

21.) You think your pretty enough to cosplay as Urd even though your a guy. -sopheap pho

22.) You get mad when the anime doesn't follow the Manga. -sopheap pho

23.) You can't put up your wallscrolls because all the wall are full of Ld, tape, and DVD racks full of anime. -sopheap pho

24.) You rewrite the lyrics to popular songs so Belledandy is every other word. Extra Weird points if it's J-pop. -sopheap pho

25.) Can't sleep Ryoko will rape me! Can't sleep Ryoko will Rape me! Can't sleep.... -sopheap pho

26.) You starve to death because your too busy trying to finish the complete work of Rumiko Takahashi in chronological order. Thats both anime and manga. -sopheap pho

27.) You start to believe your life sucks because a kawaii babe hasn't 1: fall from the sky into your lap 2: try to kill you 3: come up to proclaiming to be your fiance. -sopheap pho

28.) You contimplate suicide because you might meat lain. -sopheap pho

29.) Why can't I swallow stuff that's bigger than my head. -sopheap pho

30.) Stop your subscription to Wizard because in thier top 100 cartoon of all time they didn't even put down the grand daddy of all thing anime andcartoon, "Astro Boy". -sopheap pho

31.) You set yourself on fire so you could have cool scars like Dr. Black Jack. -sopheap pho

32.) You get excited when it rains because for just a moment you think you've managed to sweatdrop. -Clayton Overstreet

33.) You study human genetics for 7 years, build a laboratory, and genetically alter your dna so that you will get nosebleeds and so that your entire face will flush bright red when you are embarassed. -Matt-chan

34.) You carry around signs with you that have a sweatdrop on them and hold them over your head. -Matt-chan

35.) When you hear SM and think bubbly girls cartoon, not Hem...well(you get the idea). -kira

36. You look for captions while watching American made cartoons.

Member AnimeLover7 is on a distinguished road AnimeLover7's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2016 09:39 AM
    Threads

=))Liked your 6th sentence of the poll) Regarding asking your question, well for me it depends...I have some moments when I'm like crazy about animes, but as a few people around me (or almost nobody) share this interest, I prefer to keep it for myself...Anyway, I named one of my cats Kagome, but I won't name my kids))

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

By the way I know I misspelled "Asylum" up there.

Member Glies is on a distinguished road Glies's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2013 07:27 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: R--Type

I'm quite serious about anime. More serious than you'd think...

"I'm fine. Just not Happy."
    "I like being alone. At least, I convince myself that I'm better off that way."
    "Things change, doesn't mean they get better."

Senior Member Steven21088 will become famous soon enough Steven21088 will become famous soon enough Steven21088's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Lighter
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2018 09:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Lenny21088

Wow this is a massive insight. I think your entitled to have/do whatever hobby you want, and I am entitled to think your creepy.

I like some anime, but if someone bad mouthed something I liked I really don't think it would have that much (if any) affect on my life.

22. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Good question. I am trying to learn Japanese, I cosplay my fave characters, I spend loads on figurines and merch. I'm also very protective of the anime section at work. I hate when people I consider 'unworthy' touch the anime DVD's, like the douche that returned a disc because he didn't realize it wasn't DUBBED! Grrr... Oh, I won't drink my morning coffee unless it's in my K-on mug. I also try to look like an anime character to a certain extent (twin-tails, bangs, long socks)

Is that serious?

24. Likes AnimeLover7 liked this post
    AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

I take anime THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS seriously! \o/

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime View Post
    Good question. I am trying to learn Japanese, I cosplay my fave characters, I spend loads on figurines and merch. I'm also very protective of the anime section at work. I hate when people I consider 'unworthy' touch the anime DVD's, like the douche that returned a disc because he didn't realize it wasn't DUBBED! Grrr... Oh, I won't drink my morning coffee unless it's in my K-on mug. I also try to look like an anime character to a certain extent (twin-tails, bangs, long socks)

Is that serious?
    Yes... yes it is

27. Likes Jasanime liked this post
    WOW!!!! Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts AK47 American Flag Ribbon Systems N64
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2023 04:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WootenClen

Very. To the point I get mild heart attacks.

Senior Member AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2016 10:21 PM
    Threads

It's just another one of my releases. I workout, drink, make fun of people on xbox live, and watch anime. They all have the ability to take my mind off things. Not putting them down, but I personally wouldn't cosplay, role play, or read manga. I would check out an expo or con though.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes. I'm much like Kirino vs Kuroneko with anime.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member BronyBradyBuddyKiller is on a distinguished road BronyBradyBuddyKiller's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Scorpio Heart Katana
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 10:05 PM
    Threads

I mostly just watch it online if you exclude the odd Naruto Xbox 360 game then and there...
    I don't buy the merchandise because:
    1. I'm only 13 so I can't even afford it.
    2. I could just watch it online anyway.
    3. I would most likely be the local victim for piss taking because having an Angel Beats! DVD in your room won't make you the most popular guy at MY school.
    I understand how buying merchandise help the developers make new seasons and adaptions and such, but due to the reasons above, I can't comply with there requests.
    I'm also thinking of learning Japanese.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information