AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I am a swan and I am not here

Junior Member ExMachina is on a distinguished road ExMachina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2013 08:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Red face I am a swan and I am not here

Ave.

I am new on this forum (Sir.Obvious...)

I am here because I love anime and manga; principally gore, drama, terror and psychological: I really like ethic, moral and insane issues on series.

Anyway, I hate too long anime with unnecessary parts (Filler? Padding? padded? I don't know the word) and I have never been able to watch anime which 90% of scenes are fighting with spectacular exaggerated effects with different seasons jumping around the same argument which is dressed similar but different.

I have a potato introduced in my mouth.

Vale.

Senior Member Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor's Avatar
    Gil
    Worried
    Gifts Popsicle Cookie Ramen
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2015 09:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: I am a swan and I am not here

welcome to you thy friend.
    "I would destroy this city or anything else she asked"

Maki the Contractor

Senior Member Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Gir 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2014 10:17 AM
    That's for me to know and for you to find out :3
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello there newcomer. ^_^ Welcome to the forum!! I hope you have fun on here and I hope we can be friends! Btw, I really psychological and gore anime, too. Well, see you around!

When snow (Yuki) melts it turns into rain (Ame). When rain (Ame) falls, flowers (Hana) bloom.

Wish I could be here more.. (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Coffee
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2015 06:39 PM
    Threads

Welcome to the forums and.. wait, potato introduced in your mouth *starts thinking to himself, spanning through 13 episodes* I got it!.. nvm still don't get it..

*Cough* Anyways, it's nice to meet you! Name is Yvonso, aka Von for short. If you need any help around the forums, or need a friend, just message me for advise, or friend me if you want a friend. lol
    I'm (_YvOnSo_), aka Von. You can call me either.
    I'm back!

If you play, message me your username.

(_YvOnSo_)'s Artwork
    Check out some of my work!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you for your welcome.

LeiaHeart*, why do you have a pikachu, an alien-psuedo-dog and a cake as gifts?

Quote Originally Posted by Maki the contractor View Post
    welcome to you thy friend.

"Memento homo quia pulvis es et in pulverem reverteris"

Ego non sum Deus. (I am not God)

Bye :3

Senior Member Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Gir 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2014 10:17 AM
    That's for me to know and for you to find out :3
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExMachina View Post
    Thank you for your welcome.

LeiaHeart*, why do you have a pikachu, an alien-psuedo-dog and a cake as gifts?
    Oh, I bought those from the AF shop with the gil I get from posting. ^_^ I thought they were cute so I just had to purchase them.

When snow (Yuki) melts it turns into rain (Ame). When rain (Ame) falls, flowers (Hana) bloom.

Junior Member booiebee10561 is on a distinguished road booiebee10561's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2013 01:35 AM
    Threads

Default me too!!!

I am new also. I'm a little frustrated though cause my profile says I'm male when I'm actually a female......? Any advice on how to change that?

Senior Member AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2016 08:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: DesuMaiden

Ave.

Anyway, I hate too long anime with unnecessary parts (Filler? Padding? padded? I don't know the word) and I have never been able to watch anime which 90% of scenes are fighting with spectacular exaggerated effects with different seasons jumping around the same argument which is dressed similar but different.
    That must mean you don't like Dragon Ball Z, which happens to be one of my favorite anime.

I have a potato introduced in my mouth.

Vale.
    That does not compute. I'm confused. Please explain what "I have a potato introduced in my mouth." means.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	confused.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	80841

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hi again.

Booiebee, go to your profile ("My profile" in the top)..click on "about me"...and then you will see "gender: male", click on that thing that looks like a pencil and you will be able to edit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Desu_Maiden View Post
    That must mean you don't like Dragon Ball Z, which happens to be one of my favorite anime.
    I liked it in the beginning, After Cell I always get bored.

Anyway, I don't hate it, I only hate hate hate hate Dragon ball GT and One Piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Desu_Maiden View Post
    That does not compute. I'm confused. Please explain what "I have a potato introduced in my mouth." means.
    That means the same that "I am a swan and I am not here" means.

Last edited by ExMachina; 09-11-2013 at 05:53 PM.

Senior Member PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Mario 1-Up Mushroom Katana
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2014 01:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome, Sir Swan.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hello and welcome to the forum
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

please, please tell me you actually have some training in latin and are not just google translating sh*t. because latin is an exceptionally beautiful language and it would be wicked to have someone around here that speaks it.

i like your username, i believe it means "from the machine", a shortened version of Deus Ex Machina, or "god from the machine". is that correct? that's just about all the latin i know .

anyway, ibet you hate bleach. i hate bleach. i bet you like hellsing, blood (NOT blood+) and perhaps Jin Roh. most people havenever heard of that one, but if you like realistic psychological series and gore, you're sure to enjoy it.

oh and welkommen.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by horrendous View Post
    please, please tell me you actually have some training in latin and are not just google translating sh*t. because latin is an exceptionally beautiful language and it would be wicked to have someone around here that speaks it.

i like your username, i believe it means "from the machine", a shortened version of Deus Ex Machina, or "god from the machine". is that correct? that's just about all the latin i know .
    Hi, I do not speak fluent Latin (Ma ti posso parlare in Italiano), I use a grammar and a dictionary....nevertheless, I NEVER use google translate or anything like that...It is an insult to languages.

My username is related to Deus Ex Machina, but It is not a shortened version, I am not a God....I am a eccentric human that do not follow "normal" people logic or groups of people considered weird logic, normally people think that I am pretending to be someone that I am not (Lack of personality-Creativity), but I really am like this, also I always go unnoticed...like ghost and I love to appear when a problem is about to explode and solve it or make it worse (I prefer watching until that moment arrive, I won't intervene if I don't think that It is my moment)

I only used it because I was thinking about my philosophy teacher who called me "Deus ex machina" three years ago, when I did what I usually do.

(Actually, people get surprise because they even don't know that I exist...I don't know how I do this, but I love it)

This answer is too long...I don't like it (Mine)

Quote Originally Posted by horrendous View Post
    anyway, ibet you hate bleach. i hate bleach. i bet you like hellsing, blood (NOT blood+) and perhaps Jin Roh. most people havenever heard of that one, but if you like realistic psychological series and gore, you're sure to enjoy it.
    I like hellsing ^^ and I have never seen bleach (It doesn't attract my attention)

Jin Roh the film? (That released on 1998?)

Again: Thanks for welcomes.

And...why can't I post out of here?

I have posted but I don't see them....And It was two days ago, I think.

Ciao (?)

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome. ^_^

I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum, in case you weren't sure ... and basically that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you.

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

hello, and welcome.
    thats an interesting description of your anime flavor. You say you don't like exaggerated fighting but then say you liked hellsing. hows about giving us a list of your top five?

if you're one of the few people (also known as communists) who hasn't seen Trigun, then may i kindly bid thee to fix thy malfunction?
    haha like i said, welcome to the forum, its nice to meet you, and hook us up with that list.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    Welcome. ^_^

I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum, in case you weren't sure ... and basically that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you.

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules.
    OK.

Thanks.

I was a bit confused, sorrry.

Thanks for the melon pan XD
    That bread is confusing....melon....is a fruit...in English and Spanish (Melon-Melón)...and Pan....means Bread...in Spanish and Portuguese...also...In Italian you would say "Melone" for "Melon" and "Pane" for "Pan"...

In English it sounds good "Melon pan"...but in Italian it is too weird..."Pane di melone (?)" ....so they say "MelonPan"....

Bye(?)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    You say you don't like exaggerated fighting but then say you liked hellsing.
    Exaggerated fighting with a very similar argument (I am the good guy with my good friends and i will kill you, bad guy) in all seasons....

I get bored when it is:

Exaggerated fighting+the same argument with a different bad guy+too long+Padding...because It is always almost the same!...

I don't mind if there are mega-fighting-effects if it is not aaaaaaaaaaalways the same....

That is why I would have loved Dragon Ball Z if It had finished in Cell Season...(Or before)

...I don't know If I Should make a top....I need to watch more anime first...(And read more manga)...

I really liked Elfen Lied (Anime)...but I think that the manga could be better (I haven't finished it yet)

Gantz seems to be interesting. even if i didn't like a "big something" (If you have watched it, you will know what I am talking about).....It said that the manga is much better....but I haven't read it (I want to finish first with Elfen Lied)

I usually watch short animes (about 26 episodes) I normally can't stand long series, even if they are good... (I don't like spending a lot of time watching, I prefer reading, so If I start watching them I would never finish)...I like them intense and desconcerting....with some exceptions...and also I don't always watch "deep" anime...It depends on what i want...If I only want to 'free' my mind or think about complicate issues.

Ahm...
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 09-14-2013 at 11:51 AM.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

OK.

Thanks.

I was a bit confused, sorrry.

Thanks for the melon pan XD
    That bread is confusing....melon....is a fruit...in English and Spanish (Melon-Melón)...and Pan....means Bread...in Spanish and Portuguese...also...In Italian you would say "Melone" for "Melon" and "Pane" for "Pan"...

In English it sounds good "Melon pan"...but in Italian it is too weird..."Pane di melone (?)" ....so they say "MelonPan"....

Bye(?)

Exaggerated fighting with a very similar argument (I am the good guy with my good friends and i will kill you, bad guy) in all seasons....

I get bored when it is:

Exaggerated fighting+the same argument with a different bad guy+too long+Padding...because It is always almost the same!...

I don't mind if there are mega-fighting-effects if it is not aaaaaaaaaaalways the same....

That is why I would have loved Dragon Ball Z if It had finished in Cell Season...(Or before)

...I don't know If I Should make a top....I need to watch more anime first...(And read more manga)...

I really liked Elfen Lied (Anime)...but I think that the manga could be better (I haven't finished it yet)

Gantz seems to be interesting. even if i didn't like a "big something" (If you have watched it, you will know what I am talking about).....It said that the manga is much better....but I haven't read it (I want to finish first with Elfen Lied)

I usually watch short animes (about 26 episodes) I normally can't stand long series, even if they are good... (I don't like spending a lot of time watching, I prefer reading, so If I start watching them I would never finish)...I like them intense and desconcerting....with some exceptions...and also I don't always watch "deep" anime...It depends on what i want...If I only want to 'free' my mind or think about complicate issues.

Ahm...
    give Sword Art Online and/or Guilty Crown a whirl. I you'll probably like them. Absolutely stellar stories in both. The artwork is beautiful and the fighting flawlessly keeps your eyes glued to the screen.

SAO

Guilty Crown
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information