AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: InuYasha Pins

Junior Member Lifeinsteps is on a distinguished road Lifeinsteps's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2013 12:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default InuYasha Pins

Not to be a nuisance, but I really liked this show a lot when I was in middle-school and had a tendency to buy lots of really random foreign merchandise and stuff off of eBay, and I've kept most of it up to the modern day. So I guess, in particular, these are about 6-7 years old, I think I bought them when I was twelve/thirteen:

Unfortunately, I no longer have the little paper work foldup things that came with these guys, and the Sango pin appears to have lost its cap somewhere along the line.

Anyway, sorry, I'm just curious if anybody knows where these things came from? The information that came with each of them was all in Japanese, if I recall, and I bought them from some seller on eBay for something like $10. Does anyone know the make/company/origin of these things? I always thought they were kinda neat.

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Gifts Aria Neko Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2015 01:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Default Re: InuYasha Pins

I have a couple of those pins too....but I got them at a convention a couple years ago. I never kept the packaging, so I can't tell you where they came from. And they don't make them any more so googling is useless...But I'm sure you can find 3d pins from other anime too if you look for them lol.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information