AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Cookie Clicker

Senior Member iLXAke4#P#AW^cEtbz%tB6vV has a reputation beyond repute iLXAke4#P#AW^cEtbz%tB6vV has a reputation beyond repute iLXAke4#P#AW^cEtbz%tB6vV has a reputation beyond repute iLXAke4#P#AW^cEtbz%tB6vV has a reputation beyond repute iLXAke4#P#AW^cEtbz%tB6vV has a reputation beyond repute iLXAke4#P#AW^cEtbz%tB6vV has a reputation beyond repute iLXAke4#P#AW^cEtbz%tB6vV has a reputation beyond repute iLXAke4#P#AW^cEtbz%tB6vV has a reputation beyond repute iLXAke4#P#AW^cEtbz%tB6vV has a reputation beyond repute iLXAke4#P#AW^cEtbz%tB6vV has a reputation beyond repute iLXAke4#P#AW^cEtbz%tB6vV has a reputation beyond repute iLXAke4#P#AW^cEtbz%tB6vV's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2015 11:38 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Cookie Clicker

I found out about this game yesterday, and I cannot stop playing it. Try it, you'll get hooked immediately. Your goal is to bake cookies (by clicking) for the world. Little statements at the top of the screen say your progress. You can buy upgrades and things to help you bake. This game is too addicting and I don't want to be the only one to think that. o_o So um, how much cookies did you bake?
    Last edited by iLXAke4#P#AW^cEtbz%tB6vV; 08-29-2013 at 10:23 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information