AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: When Will Animewallpapers.com Get Updated

Member Cohex is an unknown quantity at this point Cohex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2005 10:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

The title is the question

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Whenever Pooky decides to..I guess..be patient..Pooky is a very busy lady.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

sorry to burst your bubble, but im not the one that updates the main page. That is pmak, the webowner's, job. Myself and Jupe, another AW admin, add wallpapers to the site. Jupe adds wallpapers on a weekly basis that she receives though email. I add wallpapers that i get from the forum, which as been a little bit throughout the month. So, to answer your question, AW.com is updated all the time, the front page just doesn't reflect it. I do not always know what Jupe adds, but when I add wallpapers i post it on the forums.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Senior Member Foxxer will become famous soon enough Foxxer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 05:20 PM
    Threads

Unfortunately, it really looks to the casual visitor like this site has been dead for a long time...

Could you ask pmak to remove the January 2003 and October 2003 news from the home page, and instead just put a link to the 'AW.com Updates' thread here on the forum?

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

that might be better for visitors that only visit the page and not the forum, atleast it won't look dead hehe.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

trust me, I've been trying to get him to change the front page for months. In the mean time, grin and bear it.

Pink is the new Pooky
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

Senior Member Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2008 10:47 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

hmm........... last year right before I knew AW had forums, I thought that AW.com was a dead site, becouse some people in one of the forums in fanart central.com said it a dead site, becouse they go in the site once a month to see if its upgraded or not, and they never seen their wallpapers that they submitted, and sometimes they get in trouble for posting wallpapers in fanart central. (thats why I dont post there anymore)

till January I was serching for an Outlaw Star wallpaper for my desktop, and I saw a new wallpaper that Iv never seen before in the list. so I was thinking what? this site is not dead????? :blink: then I found a forum link and meet you guys.

I told one of my friends about it and she was shocked that its not a dead site.

so I think you should tell the owner to upgrade the main page of the site. or PM him about it what I said. couse some people will think its a dead site and some will think how did other people get their wallpapers that you guys submitted without them knowing. hey, last fall I didnt know that my Zoids and Hamtaro was submitted till somebody emailed me a comment on my Zoids wallpaper.

edit: mispelled typos

when it rains....... it pours -_- -Dan Skelden

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

yea, i remember that.....that was a coppe of years ago when we found the site.....we downloaded a wallpaper from the old aimster.....lol....that was longe ago.....but i do cheack one in a while if the site was updated...

Senior Member ecchi_maker is on a distinguished road ecchi_maker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2006 11:36 PM
    Threads

I knew about AW for about a year now, I think. Could be less, but funny thing is that I never knew that AW had a forum. "Yeah thats right laugh it up :lol: " thats how dumb I was Back then 1 more ? how long had AW been up?
    I wanna fly high so I can reach the highest of all the heavens
    Somebody will be waiting for me, so I have gotta fly higher

Senior Member Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by ecchi_maker@Jul 17 2004, 04:10 AM
    I knew about AW for about a year now, I think. Could be less, but funny thing is that I never knew that AW had a forum. "Yeah thats right laugh it up :lol: " thats how dumb I was Back then 1 more ? how long had AW been up?
    *hug* hey, I known AW about 4 yrs by now and I didnt know that they had a forum page. so Diana (gadgetgirl16) and I are dumb!!!!!!!!!& #33;!! LMAO!!!!!! :lol:

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

okies, i sent off another PM to pmak and one to jupe as well to let them know your concerns and what you told me. I'll let ya'll know about it's progress.

I have nooooo idea how long AW has been up, but it's been awhile! I think it was up when i got into anime back in they day which was about... 7 or so years ago? I've only been on the admin team for around 2 years.

Pink is the new Pooky

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Ugh... I've been knowing about AW.com for awhile now, it wasn't until I got into wallpapering that I really noticed the forums. So, yeah, she's been around for awhile now.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

wow!!! 7 years????? :blink: thats the same year as IG.net was made, that Im a member in!! no wonder why I see some wallpapers at the first page that doesent have "ANIMEWALLPAPERS.COM"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

AW.com is pretty old... and I knew about the forum it had and still have hehe but just when I joined back in the days like when I was in grade 10 or 11.. it was not too long that the forum went down for quite a bit then Nov. 11 2003 I remember because it was remembrance day that I had nothing to do in my dorm room so I thought I check animeglobe out to see if it was up again. I was so surprise and happy on that day.. :lol: Its like I was reunited with you guys again..

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2004 01:49 PM
    Threads

well, i'm not sure how old it is, but i do remember i knew this site since before the year 2004. so it must be older than 5 years :P

Go to to check out wallpapers and other graphics made by me! [my username is Kenshin]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2005 06:02 PM
    Threads

Originally posted by KenshinX@Jul 17 2004, 08:20 PM
    well, i'm not sure how old it is, but i do remember i knew this site since before the year 2004. so it must be older than 5 years :P
    ...wait...what? What year is it again?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by KenshinX@Jul 17 2004, 07:20 PM
    read Pookie's post!! its been 7 years sence the site's been up!! Iv known this site sence 4 yrs now.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

dont quote me on when the site opened! XD i could be wrong.

Pink is the new Pooky

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by MistressPookyChan@Jul 17 2004, 11:05 PM
    dont quote me on when the site opened! XD i could be wrong.
    :blink:

Oh crap! I had fifteen cents riding on that Pooky!!

*finds a corner and cries in it*
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I forwarded on what ya'll said to me and the front page of AW has now been changed.

power to the people!

Pink is the new Pooky

Closed Thread

Thread Information