AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Favorite photographer(s)

Member .... has a reputation beyond repute .... has a reputation beyond repute .... has a reputation beyond repute .... has a reputation beyond repute .... has a reputation beyond repute .... has a reputation beyond repute .... has a reputation beyond repute .... has a reputation beyond repute .... has a reputation beyond repute .... has a reputation beyond repute .... has a reputation beyond repute ....'s Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Camera Dslr
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2021 05:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Favorite photographer(s)

I was working on a class assignment where I had to look up portrait photographer from before 1950s and it got me wondering.

Who is/was your favorite photographer? and what about them and their work inspires you?

I can name several photographers like Cappa, Adams, Abbot, Riis etc, but I want to know who do you like that inspires you for your photography?

One of mine is Uchida Kuichi, he was the FIRST person to photograph Emperor Meiji and his consort, Empress Haruko in the 1860s/1870s Plus the process of his photography is never done anymore, as it as discontinued in the 1920s

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Re: Favorite photographer(s)

One of my personal favorite photographers is Elena Kalis
    http://elenakalis.deviantart.com/

She does underwater photography. I found her via her Alice in Wonderland set she did.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information