Before you begin, things should be explained first:
1) Play to lose. When you play to win, you would tend to make any scenario end in your favor, which usually causes conflicts.
2) Be modest, don't RP something very extreme and what would be impossible in real life, such as taking hundreds of bullets to the face/abdomen or surviving a bite/infection. This also means no godmode, you are human.
3) Do not metagame. Metagaming is when you use OOC(Out of character) information IC(In character). Exceptions may be made for this rule given certain circumstances, such as giving information that one would already ICly know but doesn't OOCly know. Lying saying that your character already ICly knows something when they don't just to get away with metagaming will be punished.
4) Talk in () or  For OOC
5) Don't power-game. Power-gaming is when you force your actions on to others; playing to win in most cases. This also includes making other players' reactions for them.
7) Use proper grammar. Use good grammar, or the best that you can. Spell out words correctly and entirely, there are several spell checkers on the web. Use proper punctuation, tenses, etc.
6) This roleplay game is a Serious Roleplay, meaning everything must be serious and taken seriously, so no screwing around.
Name: ( full name )
Nickname: ( your nickname or what you prefer to be called )
Companion: (Pet, Friend, Allie, Sibling etc..)
Occupation: ( What you did before the outbreak )
Skills: ( What skills you earned from your job or learned from something else)
Items: ( Weapons, Clothes, Food, water, Flashlight. Can only have 10 items must drop to pick up new. Similar items may be as one. like Fruit and seeds may be one and gun and amo. )
Valued item: ( doesn't take up item space and may be like a family photo or something u may need or want. )
Physical appearance: (Detailed)
Clothes: ( what they are currently wearing )
Sexual orientation: Straight/Gay/Bisexual ?
Back story: ( What your life was like till the zombie apocalypse. )