AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Harmonia's Bard Academy

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Harmonia's Bard Academy

Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    OOC: I'm ready to get aquainted with my roommates.

Vanessa took out her cell phone and showed Cera her email address.

(Vanessa) "Just send it there and I'll take care of the rest."
    OOC: Alright, I'm about to be without internet for a couple days anyway so I wouldn't be the best company.

IC: Cera smiles and sends off the file.

"Well it was nice to meet you. I think your sisters are getting eager to keep exploring and I don't blame them. I''m sure we'll see each other in the class in the future. And if you have problems, or just want to stop by to talk or have another tomato, you're welcome to call or stop by my place."

Cera then gives them a warm smile and partially turns to leave.

The Lemon Sorceress Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Starving
    Gifts Kill Bill Katana Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2014 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: overlorddarthfluffles

((OOC: I'll let people get to know their roomies a bit more before pushing to the next day. Also a bit of a sloppy post for me, my bad.))

It’s been a long time since Alex had a good burger. The thought of it made his long for one so badly. Since his break he’s been resorting to homemade sandwiches or whatever his roommates made, which was never burgers. He looked at Alice as she pointed it out, “A burger sounds friggin fantastic.”

The walked in while Allan was speaking, he offered to pay for everyone’s meal. Alex turned to him with an expression that was questioning him, “Didn’t you get all of us drinks at the school? I can pay for us, dude.”

Their conversation continued while the hostess took them to their seats. Their waitress came soon after asking for their drinks, Alex simply ordered water.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victor was in the dining hall eating his food quickly. Rania had explained to him why a representative was here. Despite this explanation, Victor still didn’t like it. It smelled too much like politics. He was still going to stick to his plan; leave here as soon as possible and head to his quarters and rest for tomorrow. He looked around and plenty of students weren’t in the dining hall. Which was ok, they probably were eating in town or just hanging out.

Kale entered in with a strange robed man wearing a mask. Victor could only suspect this was the man Rania was mentioning. He was introduced as Abel. Abel didn’t bother with an introduction, he perhaps already done that with Rania at a different time. Naturally introductions came after him and Rania spoke, and Victor went to shake Abel’s hand, only Abel refused. This hit a bad spot for Victor and already he judged Abel negatively. It was a habit of Victor’s, if anyone refused to shake his hand or didn’t bother to upon introductions, it hit him in a bad way and he holds a bad view of that person from the start.

Victor excused himself. He didn’t know it but Abel was eyeing him behind the mask. Victor made his way to his quarters here within the academy. His bags and such were already placed inside. His sword and spear rested against the wall. He took this time to unpack and place a small holder for his weapons on one wall, holding his sword and spear. His quarters were basic: a desk, a closet and cabinet. Against one wall was a table with two chairs by it. His bed was placed against another wall. The last wall with his weapons there was a section cleared off with a mat. He used this for training and working out. He moved over to his desk and took a seat, pulling out a binder. It was his planner and he started to review his lessons for tomorrow before heading to bed early.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

@Ωmega

Vanessa and the others waved at Cera as she left, getting the feeling that they're going to see her a lot more.

(Vanessa) "Well, that's that. Let's head to our dorms to meet our roommates."

The sisters headed toward the dorms and began to head toward the dorms. When they arrived, Vanessa and the sisters entered her dorm to find that Vanessa's roommate, Eleanor, was already in her room unpacking her stuff.

(Vanessa) "It seems that my roommate is already here. Okay, you three should get acquainted with your roommate. Rebecca, make sure that everyone gets to their appropriate rooms. Melissa, make sure that Linda gets to her room without too much trouble okay? Linda, try to behave yourself."

The other sisters nodded and began to head out.

(Vanessa) "You must be Eleanor, I'm Vanessa Lambert, nice to meet you."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Eleanor turned towards the voice and stared at Vanessa for a moment. "Yes, I am. Charmed." she said before going back to unpacking. "I suppose I should warn you now, Ive only ever roomed with my cousin before, so this is a very new experience for me. I can be very curt though I might not mean to be. I ask you refrain from touching my things without permission and in turn I will show you the same courtesy. Please do not stay up late making noise or practice while Im studying and I hate-"

She let out a deep sigh as she stopped herself. "Im sorry, Im supposed to try to be friendly and Im already failing."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Vanessa smiled as Eleanor tried to be nice to her.

(Vanessa) "It's okay, it's my first year here too. Don't worry, I'll respect your space."

Vanessa went over to her stuff and began to unpack her things.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

"Its...not my first year." she said softly. "Its my fifth year and I dont have any friends." she admitted, feeling ashamed of herself. "Im sorry. I know I can be rude and brash...its hard for me to open up to people." She said as she kept her back to Vanessa, quietly unpacking her things.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cake Lie Soul Eater Logo Little Big Planet Sackboy Kratos
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2013 11:42 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Whilst the students were accommodating to their new dorms, Talon Shadowblade was relaxing on the porch of his dwelling. The old five room house was just on the corner of campus and backed up to the dark forest. It was supposed to be demolished when Rania became Headmistress, however as poor as Talon and Lily were, Rania promised they could live there, with of course, slightly reduced pay.

A slim filtered, lit cigarette sat between the man's lips. He took a deep drag, holding the noxious smoke in for a moment before exhaling. Talon closed his eyes and smiled in bliss.

A scoff puffed into the black garbed man's ear. Lily Buvelle, the man's wife sighed before saying, "I really wish you'd give up smoking for me darling. It's gonna be the death of you someday and I'd rather we die as an old couple." She cringed at the smell of the burning tobacco product." I don't wanna become a widow and I'm not gonna remarry. I respect you too much to do that. Won't you at least consider it Tal? For me?

"I'll think about it Lily," replied Talon.

Nari Oshigata Black Death1990 has much to be proud of Black Death1990 has much to be proud of Black Death1990 has much to be proud of Black Death1990 has much to be proud of Black Death1990 has much to be proud of Black Death1990 has much to be proud of Black Death1990 has much to be proud of Black Death1990 has much to be proud of Black Death1990 has much to be proud of Black Death1990's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2013 02:21 PM
    Threads

Out in the garden, standing a great distance away from other people, is a female looking at the flowers. With a lonely look on her face she squats and crosses her arms around her knee's. Staring at the flowers and plants as they sway by the breeze. The insects fly around and squirrels skitter about.

She stands and starts to sing in the garden with a light yet high pitched voice. Twirling about she seems to become happier with more emotion in her face. The look of loneliness still lurks in her eyes. When she finishes, she falls on her back and stares at the clouds passing by.

9. Likes Tetsanosuke liked this post
    Senior Member Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2014 05:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nitro245

Allan had ordered a milk. "Are you sure? I mean, the drinks earlier were nothing. I mean, we invited you out, but if you insist, I won't stop you." The hostess came back with the drinks and to get our orders. "I'll take a PB Burger and fries." I ordered, the hostess then turned to Alice. "Just a normal burger." After taking Alice's order, she then turns to Alex.

The Lemon Sorceress Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Starving
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

“Oh, don’t worry about it. I enjoy paying for people. It’s all cool, bro!”

Allan and Alice took their orders and the waitress looked over to him for his order, “I would like a double bacon cheeseburger with fries,” the waitress asked what kind of cheese and how he wanted his burger done, “Oh, uh cheddar and medium, please! Thank you very much”.

With that the waitress left. They had gentle conversation until their food came and Alex dug into his burger. He was eating a bit fast, however, a bad habit he had. He would look at Allan and Alice from time to time. The day was running by for them, but at least they could hang out before the day was “out”. By out really Alex meant going to their rooms to get acquainted with their roommates and settling down. They did have class tomorrow after all.

“So, are you two ready for classes tomorrow?”

Senior Member Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

While waiting for the food, the three students were talking about random things. After getting their food, Alex had asked if they were ready for classes. "Well, we're starting the fifth year now, it'd be trouble if we weren't ready." Allan had chuckled a little bit. "As long as we get enough sleep and not fall asleep during class, we'll be fine."
    --- --- --- ---
    Alice's face turned a bright shade of red. "That was only once. And you promised you wouldn't tell." She looked embarrassed. "It's nothing to worry about, I'm sure that Alex won't tell anyone. Besides, it was pretty cute when you asked what was for breakfast." Allan said with a smile. Her face gradually got a deeper shade of red. "Well, it's fine, as long as you don't tell anyone." Alice wanted to be sure Alex won't tell what she did a year earlier.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(Vanessa) "Really? Wow."

Vanessa was surprised to hear that her roommate was a fifth year student. Still, this should be a good year for the both of them.

(Vanessa) "Cheer up Eleanor, I'm sure that we'll have a good year together. Just think of this as a fresh new experience."

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Eleanor smiled softly, her smiling was something of a rare sight, and nodded.

"Thank you. Just ignore me if I get snippy or rude...I usually dont mean it. I hope it will be a good year for both of us."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Rebecca and the others began to head to their respective rooms.

(Rebecca) "Melissa, make sure that Linda gets to her room safely and without too much trouble."
    (Melissa) "Okay, let's get going Linda."

Linda nodded as she followed Melissa, who led her to her room and dropped her off before taking off for her own room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rebecca entered her room to see that her roommate, Madison has already set up her spot in the room. Without much talking, Rebecca made her way over to her end and began to unpack her things.

Gil
    Starving
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

[[OOC: Alright guys, I'm going to go ahead and push to the next day just to get things started a bit! I hope that's ok!

which before I begin, since Shobu is busy in life and can't post as much as she'd like to, Abel is going to be acting kind of like a face for her character Rania. This isn't to say he's in charge of the school or anything. Shobu is still GM here, I'm just here to keep things going for as long as possible.

Also, I don't really know how to make the switch, so I apologize if I do this poorly. I'm basically going to have the night end and have it begin with early morning in the next day. Just giving you all a heads up, and again I apologize if this is a bit bumpy or awkward.]]

For a good portion of the evening Abel held conversation with Rania who introduced him to faculty and students in the dinning hall. Abel broke from conversation the festivities continued throughout the evening. As night began to draw its curtain on the day, faculty retreated to their quarters and students took their time going to their dorms. Rania thanked all the students in the hall and wished them all a very good year. Once she finished with that she went to her own quarters and rested, eager for the new day.

Dawn approached quickly. First classes started at 8am, so between the hours of 6-7am a bell echoed throughout the school; aiming to serve as an alarm for students who didn't have one themselves. The bell worked magical wonders, echoing in each room as if it were coming from the room itself. Its ring was loud enough to wake anyone who wasn't a heavy sleeper. Rania used magic to send a special announcement, greeting students and wishing them good luck on this year. She also informed them about Abel Grey, how he's an guest here but also an adviser. Keeping students and faculty aware of him. After that students began to bustle about as the new day began.

------------------------------------------------------------

Alex chuckled along with Allan, and found Alice's little "sleeping accident" humorous. As if he didn't do something like that himself. He was sure lots of students had that happen a few times.

"No need to worry, Alice. I'm good at keeping secrets," he put his hand on his chest and one hand into the air while holding a bright smile, "but if it makes you feel better I've done something like that myself too. A few times actually. So I can feel ya there."

There was a pause as Alex looked around the restaurant. He saw all kinds of people sitting and talking. On occasion he'd see some students, current ones and ones who have already graduated. It was a beautiful environment, or at least he thought so. He also noticed it was getting a bit late. He asked for the check when the waitress came by, "Hey, guys, it's getting a bit late so I think we should head on back to the Academy," he placed the money in the little cook with the tip included, "since we're all set we can just head on out, I'm probably going to check out now. So I'll see you guys tomorrow since I'm also a fifth year, I'm sure we have classes together. Peace!"

With that Alex took his leave and went back to the Academy, taking his time and taking a bit of a scenic route. He arrived at the Academy just as night fell. He went to his dorm to unpack, there he saw his roommate. He gave a friendly greeting but quickly went to bed. He wanted to wake up early to get a start on the new day.

Alex was woken up by the loud bell that rang throughout the school. Being a morning person he kicked into gear quickly and didn't take time to notice if Denzil was up. Alex washed up and quickly headed to his first class, a 5th year class, musical botany. He was hoping for Physical exercise but he had that later. He was happy to start school again and see all sorts of friendly faces.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before the bells rang at 6am, Victor was up by 5. He had a morning routine planned, which was a small workout to keep himself in shape and on his toes. He also would practice with his weapons in his chambers. After his routine he got dressed in nice formal attire and moved to his desk, taking a seat. He looked at his plan for today and noticed his notebook open. He'd written a few notes to himself from last night for in the morning. Most of them were reminders not to be too hard on the students, and be more open to bathroom requests. He closed his notebook and organized his papers into a shoulder bag.

He proceeded to his classes for the day, full of students in years 1-4. Every class he kept his stern appearance, Most first years were nervous, but those coming back knew it was just how he looked. While a bit awkward, he was at least a decent guy.

((Open for anyone who wants to be in Victor's class and such))

-----------------------------------------------------------------

After long conversation with Rania and other faculty, Abel had detached himself to retreat to the quarters he was staying in. They gave him a room here in the Academy and it was fairly spacious. He couldn't complain. Well he could, he was used to much better but could he expect any better? Possibly, but it would be a pointless mental debate. He looked about the room, it had a standard set up of a bed and desk with a closet. He didn't bring any baggage with him on his trip. He had an alternative idea.

He stood in the middle of his room and began to move his hands while reciting an incantation. Magical energy started to pour out from him and fill the room; covering everything with a mystical violet glow. Within seconds a collection of bags appeared in the room. The magical aura dimmed down and only his bags were glowing intensely. with a snap of his fingers, the bags started to unpack and his room was soon decorated to that of an eccentric mage. Books all over, various magical trinkets and oddball items assorted about. Feeling more at home, he began to disrobe and change into more comfortable sleeping attire. As he laid in his bed, he thought of his plans here as he drifted asleep.

The next day he donned similar robes with his mask and proceeded to just walk around the halls of the school. Familiarize himself with the location. He watched all the students as they walked about the halls of the school.

[[OOC: Again sorry if this is sloppy. Just do what you need to and go to the next day! This is to just speed things along. Sorry this is such a long post]]

Nari Oshigata Black Death1990 has much to be proud of Black Death1990 has much to be proud of Black Death1990 has much to be proud of Black Death1990 has much to be proud of Black Death1990 has much to be proud of Black Death1990 has much to be proud of Black Death1990 has much to be proud of Black Death1990 has much to be proud of Black Death1990 has much to be proud of Black Death1990's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jessica finds herself staring at the clouds until night hits. After that she goes to the assigned room and finds that her roommates are already asleep. She quietly goes about her business and takes the open bed...

When morning arrives she wakes up still to find the others sleeping. She never slept as long as most people and was always a light sleeper. Again, she quietly began to get ready for her first day of the third year for her. Going to the showers and cleaning herself off. Preparing the textbooks for her classes. Making sure she had enough of everything for all of her classes. She was ready to go.

She walks out the door ready to go to the cafeteria for some breakfast. She walks by noticing few people are also awake and seem ready but tries to stay invisible to the rest of the crowd. She gets her breakfast and pays for it while going off and sitting in the back corner to the left side of the room. She sits alone and eats her breakfast.
    Last edited by Black Death1990; 10-16-2013 at 09:45 PM.

Senior Member Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cake Lie Soul Eater Logo Little Big Planet Sackboy Kratos
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2013 11:42 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Before you read this post, I apologize for any explicit language in the song lyrics of the embedded video. Genre is kinda brutal, but it's my character's music magica)

First class of the day was moments away. Talon Shadowblade was sitting behind his cherry wood desk. The lesson plan was already finished, and all that was left was to teach the new brats-er kids. He smiled and said as his wife Lily brought him a steaming cup of tea, "Thank you dear, I really appreciate this. Wasn't able to get a smoke in this morning, but this tea should help until my lunch-break."

With a little curtsy, Lilith said, "It was nothing darling~"

Smiling, Talon asked, "Lily, are you gonna stay for the first lesson of the year, or will you be doing paperwork in the office?" He added quickly, "Oh, and I love what you've done with your hair. Cute dress too hon.

With a pleased smile, Talon's wife replied, "Oh thank you so much Tal! It was a lot of work to get my hair like this. Mm, and this dress is relatively new." She gave a pirouette, showing off her outfit to her husband. "I'm really glad you like it. I always wanted to wear something like this." Her normally blue and blonde hair was gone, replaced with midnight black hair with indigo highlights. Her wavy locks had been straightened and she wore an ankle length Gothic lace dress. Her pale lips were hidden by a sable gloss. Not forgetting his earlier question, Lily answered, "Oh, I'll be here when the students get here for first period, but I'll have to go file paperwork around mid class. Hope that doesn't bother you sweetie."

Shaking his head, the instructor said, "Not at all honey." He could hear treading feet and voices in the hallways. "Looks like the students are starting to come." He mentally prepared himself for any clown or sleepers in his classes. It was hard to upset the assassin, but he despised it when kids fell asleep or would refuse to pay attention at all.

Soon the bell rang and students filed into the classroom and took their seats at the desks. Each of the students were diversely different, and from all over the world. After all, Harmonia's Bard Academy was a private school for those with the 'gift' of magic controlled by music. Those with the talent were personally invited to the Academy to be taught how to control and use their abilities safely. (Sorry about reiteration of the school's purpose).

Once all the students were seated and looking to the front of the classroom, Talon Shadowblade stood. As he strode over to the black-board, the tail of his trench coat whipped behind him. He wrote 'Talon Shadowblade' in white chalk. Clearing his throat, he addressed the class, "As you can see, I am your instructor for 'Introduction to Music Magica,Talon Shadowblade. Do not call me sir, teacher or professor. It's really pointless to me. The lovely woman sitting at my desk is my wife, Lilith Buvelle. If you have a question, she should be able to assist you without having to interrupt the lesson. Now let us begin."

As Talon began to introduce Music Magica to the students, he noticed that several of them were yawning and looking about with disinterest. 'Ungrateful brats,' he thought. Interrupting the lesson, Talon slammed the book on the desk of a yawning student, startling many of them. He barked, "So you think my lesson is boring huh?" He didn't let the kid answer and continued, "You all are from different backgrounds. Some of you had the highest degree of education before coming here, and some of you...not so much. But that's not an excuse to slack off! Come everyone, to the courtyard for a demonstration!" The assassin/teacher grabbed the electric guitar that had been leaning on the side of his desk and marched through the door.

Now assembled on the dew stained grass outside the main building, Talon had the students sit and watch. He thrust several odd-looking blades into the ground in a pentagram a good fifty feet from them.

"I'll show you what Music Magica can really do!" he roared.

As the assassin/instructor began to play, Lily had backed up with synthesised drums and bass to help the effect of her husbands magic. At the first few notes Talon played, the knives levitated into the air. The music became more intense and the knives began to dance before the students eyes. Soon after that, Talon began to sing the brutal words that accompanied the instrumental. As the words flowed from his lips, Talon's body began to flicker and fade. Abruptly, what was visible of his body ignited seemingly on it's own. A pillar of flame rose thirty feet into the air before an imposing daemonic form appeared. Two wicked horns curved back atop of it's head; it's hand were equipped with flesh rending claws. As it snarled and stamped, razor sharp fangs lined it's mouth. (Just think of Gleam Eyes from SAO)

When the music stopped, the demon vanished. The knives dropped at the instructors feet. Huskily, Talon said, "Music Magica can be used for all sorts of things. From illusions to controlling objects to direct damage. That is just the beginning of what Music Magica is."

(This took me bloody forever to write and sorry for the long post. Took half an hour to just choose a song for it)
    Last edited by Tenrou Nogitsune; 10-19-2013 at 12:46 AM. Reason: added a Note at the end of the post

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The morning came with a subliminal transition. Willow could not recall arising from the flowerbed or the way he took to his room. He could not recall unpacking or making his bed, the blanket and sheets twisted around him in some mysterious manner. His pale blue eyes came around his new dorm, a familiar situation with a new coat of paint. Perhaps literally, either the dorm had been renovated, or touched up for the school year. Otherwise Willow payed no attention, or perhaps, didn't realize- the presence of his roommate.

His lithe, athletic frame came to a swift stand- a whirlwind of a body in motion. This continued as he flew through his morning routine, making sure his black eyeshadow and gentle blush were just right before marching out the door with bag and blade in hand. Willow's outfit was similarly black and red; a black button down long sleeve shirt over a red under shirt- black slacks with polished boots. Also adorned white gloves, a seemingly direct contrast with the rest of his clothes along with his long white hair. Willow tied it back for the day, the wind be damned.

There was no way he was going to be late, not on the first day. Away he was to Advanced Musical Botany.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

The trio kept eating, towards the end of dinner, Alex had said that they should start heading back to the dorms. "Yeah, I guess is it getting late, and we wouldn't want to be late on the first day." Allan agreed. "Alright then, I'm pretty sure we all have the same class tomorrow morning, we'll see you then." He finished off his fries and waited for Alice to finish. Alex had paid for the food already so they left right after they ate. "I'll take you up to the second floor, but it'll look a bit suspicious if a guy went right the the girl's room." Alice nodded in agreement.
    --- --- --- --- ---
    Alice had been quiet most of the day, but she still thanked Allan for being with her instead of just leaving her. She went into her room and found that she was the first one there. Not really knowing what else to do, she took out her guitar and started practicing some songs and unpacked her things. Soon after she fell asleep on her bed.
    --- --- --- --- ---
    Allan got to his room and unpacked what he needed for the next day. It'll take too long to unpack everything. He thought, so after he finished unpacking what he needed, he fell asleep to get ready for the next day. When he woke up, he took out his guitar to practice. He made sure to be quiet enough so he wouldn't wake his roommate. After a good half hour, he decided to be sure if Alice was awake. Dressed and ready to go, he went out of his room and made sure to wake Alice. After a few knocks, Alice opened her door to find Allan there. "Ah! I have to get ready!" She said in a half whisper, so as not to wake her other roommate. After Alice finished getting ready, they hurried to their first class of the day, which was Musical Botany.
    --- --- --- --- ---
    OOC: The reason I don't have any music for Alice or Allan was because they weren't practicing full songs, just snippets so that they weren't too out of touch of playing.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Since my characters are first years, I'm going to presume that my characters are in Talon's class.

IC:

Vanessa and her sisters watched and listened to Talon. Although his method of teaching was, dark, Vanessa found that her turntable recorded the music that Talon played. The other sisters' turntables ended up recording the songs as well. What will they do with it is a matter of time, right now, the sisters continued to listen in on the lecture that was presented to them.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As Jessica finished her breakfast, She headed to her first class Water Works Part I. She walked by all the other students on way keeping to herself with her head hung low. She didn't want to speak to anyone. Staying away from people so she doesn't get hurt by anyone like she did in her past. She aimlessly walks around trying to remember where her class was. This was her third year and she still hasn't memorized the layout of the school. More so just where all the classes are.

As she walks by Talons classroom, she hears the music he plays and watches. Same thing happened when she was a first year. She quickly walks away to find her class so she isn't really late. Finding more classes teaching similar things and going about the school still searching for her classroom. She remembers the paper she got that tells her which room her classes are. After feeling like an idiot, she pulls out the paper and heads towards the room.

As she makes it to her class she realizes that not many people are here yet. She thinks to herself as she goes to take an empty seat away from people, 'Did class start already?'
    She looks around and finds the teacher just walking into the classroom.

((OOC: I didn't see a teacher listed for this class so i am going to assume that this is a dud class.))

Junior Member Dreamerloid is on a distinguished road Dreamerloid's Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2013 08:10 AM
    Threads

Madotsuki walked in and said "Hi I was so happy that I got to be in that school " and poses glamourlisy

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamerloid View Post
    Madotsuki walked in and said "Hi I was so happy that I got to be in that school " and poses glamourlisy
    OOC: My characters from the sign in thread
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2780161

IC:

Jack hadn't been at the school for very long and he'd already seen a number of odd things. But there was just something about this girl. Walking in, speaking to no one, in particular and then striking a pose. Some people looked for a bit, most just kept going about the hurried day. But Jack just stared for a bit.

And then started laughing. There was just something about the whole situation, it took him a good twenty seconds for him to regain his composure.

But then smiling broadly he came over to the girl and held out his hand saying "Hey, I'm Jack Dodge, c'mon, lets go see if we can find where they serve lunch around here."

Junior Member Dreamerloid is on a distinguished road Dreamerloid's Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2013 08:10 AM
    Threads

"OK" said Madotsuki "Lets go!"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamerloid View Post
    "OK" said Madotsuki "Lets go!"
    The intensity of her reply managed to get another surprised smile out of Jack. What in the world is her thing? Curious he decided to ask and see what happened. Taking her hand he started heading toward what he thought was the the building with the cafeteria.

"So what is your thing? Heh, maybe that's a bit confusing. How about where are you from? And what talents have brought you here?"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information