AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Harmonia's Bard Academy

The Lemon Sorceress Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Starving
    Gifts Kill Bill Katana Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2014 12:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: overlorddarthfluffles

Default Re: RPG: Harmonia's Bard Academy

After the performance students got up and started to blunder (or in some cases blast) out of the auditorium, or simply walk over to talk to friends. Alex stood from his seat and looked around with eager. He then looked at Allan and Alice. He was in a three-way internal debate. One voice cried out that he should talk to people, be it Alice and Allan or others. Another voice cried out ‘play your accordion! Start a big music session!’ while the third and final voice, perhaps the responsible one, suggested he go check dorm assignments to see where his room was and who we was rooming with. His right fingers started to tap furiously on his left fist as he tried to make the decision.

It’d be best if he checked to see his room, but why pass up a chance? He made his choice and as he began to get into focus, he noted a smudge on his glasses. He pulled them off and took out his cleaning cloth. Wiping off the smudge he put his glasses back on, adjusting them to a comfortable fit. Tilting forward a bit towards Alice and Allan he spoke, “It was nice meeting you two…” and he started to walk off. He seemed to trail off at the end on purpose; as if there was more he wanted to say. He stopped and looked back at them, “By the way, if you want to join in on what is about to happen then by all means join!”

Alex was carrying his bag and accordion case. The case was made of metal and he made sure it could support his weight. He had a tendency to play out in the park or town square during school breaks. He stood closer to the entrance of the auditorium, kind of just in the middle of a big empty space. He pulled his accordion out and strapped it on him and proceeded to stand on his case. For a minute he didn’t do anything besides shuffle about. Some students stared, others didn’t pay any heed. Then abruptly he started playing. The song was very cheerful and welcoming with a good rhythm. He continued to play while smiling at everyone. Perhaps he could even get a small music session going…that or he’ll be told to stop. Regardless it was worth it.

[[OOC: It's hard finding an accordion song. I mean I have several at the ready but none of them I wanted to use at this moment, ya know? I also have no idea what Victor is going to be doing right now--still thinking on that. I just wanted Alex to start playing music for the fun of it]]

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The opening ceremony was splendid!

Willow could barely contain his inspiration from the powerful performance he had observed. His body trembled from foot to hand, and suddenly he was standing. Two fists twisted outward while his arms curled back and in. Most of his associates gave him a wide birth, as there was no telling what sort of shenanigans he would be getting into within the next arbitrary span of time.

In the midst of his storm of desire the sudden cheerful melody of a familiar sounding accordion became the center of his attention, the long-limbed male making haste in the direction of the sound. The music. It flowed into his being like a divine light, and as he hit the door the ring of his steel echoed into the auditorium.

And right after that ring came the signature sound of the storm`born himself; The Howl.

(( The first twelve seconds are relevant to this post, the rest is just gravy. Lunar<3 ))

The Howl is the signature name of Willow's opening to any performance, or duel for that matter. Due to Willows prolonged study into the use of his musica magica, he utilizes just enough magic to keep the air flowing through his instrument, making almost seamless transitions between notes and through melodies. He stood below his Accordian-neer friend, perhaps a meter away, joining in with his cheerful melody.

(OOC: Lackluster on description I know, was a rushed post. .__. )
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 08-31-2013 at 09:24 AM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Rania smiled in delight as the students began talking and moving about after the ceremony. She knew where the majority of them were headed: to the dorm assignments posted on the wall, but she had to inform them of something. Using a bit of Magica, her voice resonated throughout the room, as if she was using a microphone. "Ladies and gentlemen, there is complimentary food in the dining hall to welcome you back. Please, if you are new to Harmonia's, do not be afraid to ask upperclassmen questions!" She said. Then turning to her 6th year performers, she clapped her hands together and beamed. "Wonderful job! Simply beautiful! I'm so proud of everyone! Now if you would please, spread out and seek out anyone who seems to be having trouble getting around." With that, she bounded off in her sparkling dress towards Victor.

"Well, how was it? You don't think it was too frightening did you? Where are Talon and Lily?" She was speaking what seemed to be a mile a minute, adrenaline pumping through her veins. She often had these episodes after a good show.

Aurora was simply breathless. The power of the song had burst through her like an unrelenting force. She felt more alive than she had that whole summer. The entire performance, her mouth was slightly agape in awe, violet eyes wide with fixation. After it was over, it took all of her might not to stand and applaud, but she felt as if she would have been the only one doing so.

Turning to Christopher, she smiled at him, but this time, it seemed brighter than any before she had given him. "Would you like to check the dorm assignments or are you hungry?" She asked.

Denzil was nothing short of awe-struck by the performance. Standing up seemed like a task, especially since he was front row. The sound seemed to hit him in a powerful wave. Shouldering his sax case, he made his way to the dorm assignments, hoping whoever he was paired with would be kind.

OOC: Sorry for the absence and then the rushed post everyone. Promise I'll be getting everything going along very soon!

Member Enemyraidz has a spectacular aura about Enemyraidz has a spectacular aura about Enemyraidz's Avatar
    Gil
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2013 07:14 PM
    Threads

Traize excitedly ordered the same silver leaf tea, and was impatiently optimistic for what was to come. He stood in line glancing at Eleanor as she enjoyed hers. Once it arrived and was placed in his hands he rushed to the seat across from her. As he got ready to drink the tea he realized something, “This tea reminds me of your eye kind of. Cause the leaf is silver.” The thought made Traize smile as he sipped the drink slowly. Not used to hot drinks Traize’s tongue felt a blaze as he frantically tried blowing the top of the cup trying to cool it down.

"If I were to become a lost cause or lose my way, all I ask is that you remember me. Being forgotten is far too cruel."

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Eleanor blushes slightly as she sipped her tea.
    Madison smiled and dropped an ice cube from her ice tea into Traize's drink. "It'll cool down faster." she grinned as she ate her pastry. She took in a deep breath and looked around her, enjoying the scenery. "As much as I like being home, being out here is just as amazing. The air, the food, the people...it really is an experience."

"I like home better..."
    "You like your books better."
    "Is it wrong to like reading?"
    "Not when you isolate yourself the way you do El. You need to make more friends, go out and experience the world more! You can learn along with Traize, so you dont have to be alone, right?" she asked, looking his way as Eleanor quietly finished her tea, thinking maybe it wouldnt be so hard if she had someone adjusting along with her. Madison was a social butterfly, she never had to deal with feeling as awkward as Eleanor did.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2014 05:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nitro245

Allan had gotten up after the performance to take a look at the dorm assignments. Before he could leave however, Alex had come to both him and Alice and told them to come with him. Allan had to drag Alice with him because she wanted to go out shopping. "But you promised me that you'd come as well." She pouted.

"I know, I know I promised you that we'd go out. But don't you also want to make some friends other than me? Like before, we won't have the same dorm, you are going to have to be by yourself with someone else." He tried to reason. She didn't look happy at what he said, but she knew that was true. "So let's go see what our new friend is doing eh?"

--- --- --- ---

Alice had reluctantly followed Allan to go see Alex. When they got there, she say him with an accordion out and playing. She sat, with a look of awe on her face. With out her noticing, Allan had wandered off somewhere, to where, she didn't know.

--- --- --- ---

As he knew Alice would be entranced by Alex's performance, Allan had gone off to find something to drink for everyone. Not only himself and Alice, but also Alex and Willow as well. While looking around, he noticed the dorm assignments, and took down who was with who. After finding a vending machine, he returned to where everyone was and gave them their drinks and room assignments. "Hey guys, I got the room assignments. Alice, you are with Melissa Lambert in room 221. Alex, you are with Denzil Vuspi in room 114. And Willow, you are with Nokhele Trevower in room 340." He hoped that he didn't anger anyone of them by checking their roommate and number, but he had wanted to help them while also making sure that he could keep an eye out for Alice.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Nokhele leaned back staring out the window dully. His headphones were "silent". Or so it appeared but he was actually listening to John Cage's 4' 33''. An "avant-garde" piece, as far as that term is useful, the selection contain three movement during which the perform did not play. Rather the piece had the listener focusing on the environmental sounds and the music there from. Also important to the piece was that he provide attention as that was one of the elements the provided the context for it, so he had stopped reading and now listened to the world around him and himself, feeding the piece. This performance wasn't bad. The milling sounds of the people leaving the opening ceremony, their music, their voices, all far enough away that he was safe from it. It was rather nice.

And then the piece ended. Nokhele sighed and turned back to the texts. Nothing useful to find. It didn't appear that much worthwhile research had been done on the subject of not magical methods of magical measurement. He supposed most people who worked with musica magica, being bards themselves, could use magical methods and thus making a non-magical tool to serve the purpose seemed redundant. No intellectual curiosity. Nokhele shook his head disappointed.

Regardless, he supposed since the ceremony was getting out he should head over to get his room assignment.

----

Arriving he kept his head down and tried to focus purely on not making his sound, letting the music from his headphones wrap him in a bubble. I am alone. People are not playing music around me. Only my headphones make a sound. Pushing his way through the crowd he noted the number of his room and headed in that direction, not bothering to check who he was with. It wouldn't matter since he'd hardly see them. If fate had any mercy.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

The Lemon Sorceress Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Starving
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Students went about their way after the performance; the first day was always a free day. It gave them time to settle in and get to know the location; while to a social few, it was time to get to know their teachers. Victor was rarely among the selected instructors whom people wanted to know more about. He preferred it that way. His tense stance loosened a bit, relaxing—at least relaxing for Victor. If anyone brushed against him, he’d still feel like a jumble of tense knots.

Rania’s announcement of food echoed about. Food didn’t sound like a bad idea; he only had a simple breakfast this morning. Victor conjured a plan to mind. He’d go down and get some food, perhaps actually eating in the café or wherever. Then he would proceed back to his quarters and quietly wait for start of classes. Perhaps silently enjoy a cup of coffee in the evening. A ritual he adopted years ago. Most consider it a bit silly; however caffeine never really had any effect on him. He can drink a cup or two and fall asleep with no trouble. As he began to initiate his plan, Headmistress Rania approached to him in a rush and gave a line of inquiry at fast speeds.

He caught all of it though, and responded to each one respectively with no flow, “The show was wonderful. I do not think it was frightening at all; in fact your students seemed to have greatly enjoyed it. I have not seen Talon or Lilly.”

He gave a few seconds pause before continuing, by speaking more this gave her time to hopefully relax and slow down, “Now Ms. Vu—I mean Rania,” He stuttered a bit before nervously correcting himself, “I would like to compliment you on the song selection. O Fortuna brings forth very fond memories. I don’t know about you at the moment, but things seem clear of incident, so I am going to get some food and then enjoy a cup of coffee.”

He seemed to be doing slightly less awkward now socially. Kind of, his voice was still stern and almost emotionless. But at least he wasn’t beating himself up or tripping all over himself. It may be due to the performance bringing back positive memories, that or he’s just hungry. He was conflicted in offering Rania to join him, or to let her tend to whatever duties he had to do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marcus continued to play his melody as some people stood and listened. Others passed by to look for their dorm number, or to just walk around the campus to get an idea of what’s what. Soon Marcus was joined by a buddy of his, Willow. Willow started playing with his flute sword, and though the combo could be considered a bit bizarre they managed to complement one another with the music.

Alex was amused wwhen Alice sat before him and Willow enjoying their performance. A few others joined her. As they continued on, Rania’s magical announcement rang about, overcoming their music. Alex stopped his performance in the midst of it. He could move locations and perform elsewhere, where all the students are gathering for food and dorm assignments. Now that his musical flow had been interrupted, perhaps now would be a good time to check dorm assignments. He looked at Willow and then Alice. He tried to scan about for Allan but couldn’t find him. He looked a bit confused, “Hey, uh…where did Allan go?”

A few minutes passed by and he returned with drinks and information. Alex took his drink and thanked him kindly. Allan then proceeded to inform them who they were rooming with. Alex was with Denzil Vuspi in room 114. Alex nodded his head. It was another new face. It didn’t hit him at first, but when it clicked his eyes widened, “wait Denzil Vuspi? Vuspi as in Ms. Vuspi? As in Headmistress Vuspi?” he was taken by surprise by that. He was rooming with the kid of the Headmistress. Despite that being something most would consider big, he didn’t really feel any pressure, “Well that’s pretty awesome to be honest. I wonder where he is, I’d like to meet him”

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Eleanor noticed the time and looked at the others. "We should hurry and go. Id imagine they put the room listings up by now."

"No one will care if we're a little late, besides, you can still hear students playing music from here. We'll be fine, enjoy your tea." she smiled, finishing off her sweets.

[mostly a post to get this going again]

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Willow ceased his musical performance when Alex brought his end to a stop. A quick sheath of his blade and a gracious bow followed regardless of the lack of a crowd. Alice's presence was more than enough.

When Allan brought him a drink his eyes opened wide for a moment before he imbibed the beverage promptly. In his chugging venture he payed scarce attention to who he was rooming with, but he managed to hear the room number.

"Ahh, my gratitude is yours!"

(( Yuhp. Keeping the heart pumping. ))

Member Enemyraidz has a spectacular aura about Enemyraidz has a spectacular aura about Enemyraidz's Avatar
    Gil
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2013 07:14 PM
    Threads

Traize taking notice of Eleanors concern seemed slightly saddened the moment was coming to a close but understood the importance of knowing where'd he would be living. With a short sigh he got up, and motioned to proceed to the next area with the two. Letting out a slight yawn it became noticeable that he was partially exhausted, regretting going right to the school after his long trip.

"If I were to become a lost cause or lose my way, all I ask is that you remember me. Being forgotten is far too cruel."

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Madison nudged her and whispered. "You see? Now hes bummed you cut your date short."

"It wasnt a date." she whispered back.

"Maybe it will be tonight~" she grinned, picking up her pace to match Traize. "Don't worry, we'll be having dinner together soon enough." she smiled.
    Eleanor lagged behind a bit, looking at the little cafes and pastry shops as she walked. She loved the view out here and wanted to take in the sights before finding out who'd she be rooming with. She had a bad feelings about it too

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Short, but if I keep overthinking this I'll never get in. @Enemyraidz

IC;

While Dodge usually claimed to be board whever he wasn't actively doing something, he had to admit he enjoyed the opening concert. Now that he was finally away from home and at school he was possessed by the urge to do...something. Probably not related to class.

However he supposed he should establish something of a base of operations first and had looked up his room assignment and got his key and picked up his bags by the desk. He wondered what a "Traize" would be like. With a name like that Dodge supposed he couldn't have had normal parents, maybe this would be good!

As he walked towards the room he look out through the arches of the building over the campus as other students moved about. The sight actually struck him as rather bizzarre. So many people plugged into their earphones. Dodge was used to people liking music, but these people were just absorbed in a world plugged into their heads. It was more like a zombie apocolypse than how he imagined a boarding school.

He looked into the dead eyes of the guy closest to him ( OOC: @Luzifer ). Jeez. If this thing WAS a zombie Dodge wasn't sure how he would be able to tell one way or the other.

14. Likes Enemyraidz liked this post
    Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Vanessa heard her cell phone ring and answered it right away. From the caller ID, she knew it was Melissa as she answered it right away.

(Melissa) "Vanessa, I got Linda."
    (Vanessa) "Okay, hold on to her. We're going to meet you at our dorms."
    (Melissa) "Okay, see you there."

Vanessa stowed her phone back into her pocket as she and Rebecca got up from their seat, after cleaning up the table.

(Vanessa) ""Let's go get Linda before she goes nuts on the whole school."

Rebecca nodded as they left the cafe to reunite with the other two.

OOC: My characters are open to interaction if you want to that.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 09-25-2013 at 06:22 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2014 05:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nitro245

"Glad I could help. After this, if you guys feel like it, we could maybe grab a cup of coffee. That is, if you all don't have anything to do of course." Much to the dismay of Alice, Allan had asked to hang out with Alex and Willow.
    --- --- --- --- ---
    When she heard Allan offering the others to hang out, Alice knew that she wouldn't be able to bring him out shopping for the day. Pulling him away for a second so as not to show the others her pouting. "We're still going out afterwards right? Right?" With a smile on his face, he nodded and said. "Don't worry, we will go out eventually." They both returned, with Alice all smiles.
    --- --- --- --- ---
    "So, have you guys made your decision? We're about to head out now if you do want to come."

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Light Buster
    OOC: Linda Lambert is currently running around exploring right? I'll have her come across Cera.

IC:

Cera always enjoyed the opening day of the school. She liked the music that was usually performed, but what she really liked was all the new students, it made things fresh and new and spoke to the growth of the school. Some of the seniors seem to get board of music, or at least of botony. But the new students tended to be so eager and full of energy like young buds on a plant that will bloom into flowers and hopefully one day bear fruit for the world.

Of course there were exceptions...but Cera was ever the optimist. Cera was lost in her crowdwalking enough that she barely avoids stepping right into the path of a fast moving young girl.

"Oh! I'm sorry! "

She takes a step back and gathers herself for a moment.

"Ah. You're new right? Welcome, I'll be your botony teacher, have a fresh tomato" She says as she holds out a ripe red tomato.

"I'm sorry, but I'm always hading out my produce to students, I quite enjoy my gardens and can't possibly eat it all myself."

She points some distance away towards the edge of campus, Linda could see a house that looks like it's lower level is a ring of glass making a greenhouse.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Melissa evidently caught up with Linda, who quickly stopped in front of her, a teacher.

(Cera) "Oh! I'm sorry!"

She takes a step back and gathers herself for a moment.

(Cera) "Ah. You're new right? Welcome, I'll be your botony teacher, have a fresh tomato."

She held out a ripe red tomato for Linda. She was at first confused, but curious, then she took the tomato and examined it, then she took a bite out of it. It would seem that it was indeed fresh.

(Cera) "I'm sorry, but I'm always handing out my produce to students, I quite enjoy my gardens and can't possibly eat it all myself."
    (Linda) She has a garden?

Cera then pointed some distance away towards the edge of campus, Linda could see a house that looks like it's lower level is a ring of glass making a greenhouse. Melissa could also see the house as well as Linda continued to munch on the tomato. Melissa was curious how the teacher managed to bring Linda to a dead halt.

(Melissa) "Oh, did Linda bump into you? Sorry for causing so much trouble, my sister here can be a bit too energetic. I'm Melissa, I'm her sister and the second of my sister family."

Melissa decided to call her sister, Vanessa, that she just caught Melissa.

(Melissa) "Vanessa, I got Linda."
    (Vanessa) "Okay, hold on to her. We're going to meet you at our dorms."
    (Melissa) "Okay, see you there."

Melissa hung up as she moved over to Linda's side to continue the conversation with the instructor before them.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 09-25-2013 at 06:22 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Starving
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

It was a bright afternoon as Abel walked the streets of a busy town. He was looking for the Bard’s Academy, and while most diplomats and guild guests would often arrive in some style of sorts; Abel felt no desire to be flashy. It was a new location, and he felt it would be better (for both convenience and potential tactics—you never know) to learn the lay of the town. The sun was shining and Abel was fully clad in dark robes, however he was accustomed to the heat. He’s been wearing robes like this for years; he hardly even notices the heat. Not to mention magical enchantments can help one feel more comfortable in a variety of temperatures.

It wasn’t just his attire in the sun that drew the attention of others. Any in the know within mage politics (particularly the Arcane University) or an interest in magical dueling would be able to spot Abel out. Until 10 years ago, Abel could have been called a “professional duelist”. While he wouldn’t use those words, he had been in the dueling world—even for entertainment—since he was around 20. 19 years in the dueling world, and having a notable successful record, he’s going to have some renown about him.

Abel was enjoying the scenery of the town, stopping by shops and standing in the park. It was getting to the time he should start heading to the Academy. He would have arrived yesterday to find out where it was so he could have been there this morning, however he was busy with a few…matters. He started waltzing down the streets. He was being carless with his walk as he started thinking where he should ask for direction. He argued in his mind that just about any of the locals would probably be able to tell him the direction of the Academy. His head turned in front of him and he saw three young individuals, two female with darker hair and one male with a strange device at his side. He couldn’t tell if they were locals or not, so he just assumed they were and went to put one of his arguments to the test.

He walked up behind them in a calm manner before calling out to them, “Excuse me, you three! Terribly sorry to disturb you, but do you by chance know the location of,” He had a brief pause has he tried to think of its entire formal name; when he did remember he snapped his fingers and moved his arm in a wild gesture, “The Harmonia’s Bard Academy! It’s very important that I get there!”

OOC: For Omega and Enemyraidz, Abel is spotting you guys out!

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Eleanor blankly stared at the man as Madison smiled and nodded. "Youre more than welcome to just follow us, we're on our way there now for our room assignments and class."
    Eleanor continued to stare as if she recognized him but couldnt be sure. She wasnt about to jump to conclusions, but she was almost certain of who he was. "....you attended Arcane University by any chance?" she asked, still eyeing him

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Starving
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

While his mask may have hid the visual expression, his delight could at least be heard, “Ah! Students! Brilliant, well then I admit that I’m lucky to have bumped into you.”

One of the females kept an eye on him before speaking, asking if he’s attended the Arcane University. He wasn’t overly surprised of the recognition. The fact he dressed so uniquely from other guild mages and students made him stand out, and not to mention he has no idea what the background of this girl is. It was a moment for him to state his formal title, something he enjoyed doing. If anything he was indeed a bit vain. His head shifted over to the girl who spoke.

“I do indeed, Magistrate Abel Grey of the Arcane University. May I ask the name of you three?”

He gave a slight bow to them. Perhaps on their walk to the academy he could get a bit more information on the place.

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Willow's gratitude swung into a sweet lingering breeze of lunacy, by the time Allan turned and discussed matters with his sister, he was already sweeping off into the inner grounds of the campus. A swift catch of the breeze while he drew his sword played The Howl, the winds gathering their energies and lifting him from the ground in an upward diagonal direction. He could feel the touch of aether in his hair as he leaped skywards, his long white hair breaking from it's tie at just the precise moment for dramatic effect (unintentional of course).

It was not abnormal for him to catch a fancy, leaving random casual situations for sudden wanderlusts and intrigues. Some of his peers made jests of school legends, that Willow was the specter of storms, calling lightning and commanding water against the windows on dark, storm nights. When confronted with such accusations and intrigue, he usually denied everything in all the right ways. Perhaps he actually believed he was responsible, or maybe he truly is.

Regardless, his feet came swiftly and safely to the ground in one of the many yards, after gliding up and over a low part of the building. His blade was sheathed in tandem, his next destination a nearby patch of overgrown flowers... Most likely near the greenhouse and the Botany classroom. There he laid and loafed, content with the sublime scenery of an all too knowing nature.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

"Madison, and this is my cousin Eleanor and our new friend Traize." Madison answered with a smile
    Eleanor's eyes widened a bit. "Ive heard of you. They said you excelled at everything you set out for, you can perform magic without anything. Is that true??" she asked, in awe and amazement. She could only imagine what it would be like, to use magic at her will without the violin...though she still loved her instrument, it seemed impractical.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Starving
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Madison spoke and introduced everyone. Abel gave a nod to each person as she stated their names. He then let out a laugh as she quoted others saying he excelled at things he set out to do. It wasn’t far from the truth, though. He had a good completion record on jobs, and he has far more victories than defeats in dueling. At the same time, Abel is also very sure of himself so it could just be his ego bloating within his mind. He was surprised, however, when she seemed awed and surprised that some people can perform magic without an instrument. Funny enough, some mages he knew were equally surprised that some require an instrument to do magic.

“Ha, is that what they say about me? I excel at everything? Wouldn’t be too far from the truth, however yes! I do indeed preform magic without the use of an instrument. While you’re a bard, I’m what you would call a “sorcerer” and some go further to call me an “elementalist”. That doesn’t mean bards are any lesser than other mages”, he stated this while thinking the exact opposite—destroy the instrument you nullify the mage, “it just means you have a different means of creating magic. In fact, I’m a bit envious of you bards. You’re able to perform music so beautifully. I have no musical talent whatsoever. If I did, I would focus on the piano or violin; which are some of my favorite instruments.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex continued to look around for Denzil. It didn’t help he had no idea what he looked like so with a few glances Alex gave up. He adjusted his glasses before turning to Allan. He invited them to go grab coffee or something. At this point Alex was starting to pack up his accordion. He took that brief time to consider going with Allan and Alice. When he looked up Willow had already marched off. Something he did commonly, so Alex just smiled at it, “Looks like Willow got a sense of wanderlust again. Oh well”

He turned to Allan and Alice, “I’m down to hang out, I don’t really have anything else to do besides pack into my dorm but hey, that can wait until later. So let’s get going!”

He didn’t know where they were going; they’d probably discuss it on their walk down to wherever they were going. Which Alex was perfectly ok with.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Madison laughed. "I play piano and keyboards, Eleanor plays violin."
    Eleanor ignored her. "Can a bard continue on to learn to wield magic without the use of an instrument?" she asked, obviously wanting to learn to do so. The idea that no one could interfere with her magic by destroying her instrument...it filled her with excitement to grow, wanting to surpass expectations of others and herself. She wanted to do more, be more...and maybe this man could help guide her. She'd be damned if she'd admit it, but he was starting to become a bit of a role model to her. She wanted what he had and was willing to put in the work and effort to achieve it. It all showed in her eyes, that drive and determination to be greater.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Starving
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

His attention went to Madison again, “Excellent! I shall have to hear both of you play some—oh!”

Eleanor seemed to ignore her cousin’s statements and jumped into a question. As she inquired if she could learn this kind of talent, there was a gleam in her eyes. He saw it and could confirm she definitely had the ambition. He crossed his arms in a slight puzzling manner. He never really heard of a bard becoming a wizard, or sorcerer—whatever you wish to call them. Most bards were proud of their talent and kept to it. His voice spoke with curiosity, “I cannot tell you if you can or cannot. I never heard of it done, most bards I’ve met or heard of have kept to the trade. Theoretically it can possibly be done since you already have the magical aptitude. It might be a matter of training you.”

He pondered more before realizing he wasn’t meant to be a teacher here. He shook his head in realization, “However, to teach you would be stepping beyond my bounds here at the academy. I am here to serve as an adviser to Ms. Rania Vuspi and as well create a positive relationship between your academy and my guild. I can, however, put in a word of recommendation for you at the university so after you finish up schooling here; you’ll be warmly accepted into the Arcane University and if you desire I can personally train you.”

Among saying this, he had a striking thought. A beautiful thought. He came here with two tasks, one which would be easy. The same could not be said for the other. To serve his order he thought of a plan to get to know some students and even earn their trust. If he pursued Eleanor’s trust, this would indeed possibly help further his own goals. A malicious smiled grew, concealed behind his mask.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information