AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need help finding the name to an anime and you all seem to be anime geniuses...

Junior Member pikachuu88 is on a distinguished road pikachuu88's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2013 02:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Red face I need help finding the name to an anime and you all seem to be anime geniuses...

Okay, so I'm trying to remember the name of an anime (and where to find it) where this girl goes to college/school (intentionally?) following her love which she has never told her feelings towards. I think I remember she has brown hair, is kind of regular, and is shy around the crush and hides behinds buildings when she sees him. While she is exploring the school, she finds a guy doing something musical and she meets the guys of the small music club which are all want her (I am not proud, but I remember this one part where she meets this guy with red hair in the club for the first time and his turns around in a swivel chair with this boner and she freaks out and he has this calm look on his face. So funny) and she ends up joining a music club of all boys because they need a singer or something and guilt her into it. The whole series is about her and the group of ~5 guys making music while she tries to confess her feelings to the boy she followed but is trying to enjoy college/school life while these guys tell her to relax (they romance it up with her...). Then, at the end, they perform a concert outside for a school festival or something and she has to wear this revealing dress-thing and plays the guitar and sings pretty well actually (great memory, huh).

All I remember is that the boys...well... are being boys to the girl but she's oblivious like most animes that they want her V . Also, the animation was good(can't stand animation like pretty cure or skip beat; which is frustrating because they were good) and it had a light feel to it and it wasn't NANA, Uta No Prince-Sama, The Melancholy of blah blah blah or K-ON, but an older, less mainstream anime. I know it may make no sense, but I need help trying to find this anime. Thanks and sorry if this made absolutely no sense to you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	key to help find my anime!!!.jpg‎
Views:	19
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	78530  
    Last edited by pikachuu88; 07-29-2013 at 01:01 AM. Reason: cause

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2014 06:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Default Re: I need help finding the name to an anime and you all seem to be anime geniuses...

Junior Member pikachuu88 is on a distinguished road pikachuu88's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2013 02:23 PM
    Threads

Default Re: I need help finding the name to an anime and you all seem to be anime geniuses...

No, I just watched ALL of that... must say though, theme songs are catchy and I might have liked the dancing for the second season's theme song a little tooo much. no, this anime had better animation and there was ALOT more romance and just a completely different story all together.
    Last edited by pikachuu88; 07-27-2013 at 02:29 PM. Reason: cause of lake of knowledge

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information