AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Programs

Senior Member Obsidian Joy Obsidian Joy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2005 07:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, if it is you can move/delete it. Anyway I want to know some good free image editing programs I can download. Right now I use Microsoft Picture It! Publishing 2001 it works fine but I would want some more programs I could try. Thanx so much

Senior Member KJ Killa KJ Killa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2004 02:35 PM
    Threads

Heh...i only have paint...so i only edit wallpapers

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

most of the major CG programs have a trial version you can try. You can get it from their website. I use adobe photoshop, which you can download at www.adobe.com. after that, you can choose to buy it or delete it. There are ways to get discounted programs. if you are a college student, ask your bookstore for deals. Also, ask your art or computer sci teachers if they know of any deals. I know of two people that put their money together and bought a prog. There are many options.

and just to stop it from happening: it is against the rules of the forum to talk about hacks, cracks, and other illegal ways of getting programs.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Originally posted by MistressPookyChan@Jul 12 2004, 06:11 AM
    most of the major CG programs have a trial version you can try. You can get it from their website. I use adobe photoshop, which you can download at www.adobe.com. after that, you can choose to buy it or delete it. There are ways to get discounted programs. if you are a college student, ask your bookstore for deals. Also, ask your art or computer sci teachers if they know of any deals. I know of two people that put their money together and bought a prog. There are many options.

and just to stop it from happening: it is against the rules of the forum to talk about hacks, cracks, and other illegal ways of getting programs.
    This was illegal? :blink:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2005 06:02 PM
    Threads

No, just don't talk about hacking or anything illegal.

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

If you go to download.com, there are plenty of trial versions of programs available, I'm sure. Right? Or am I on the rock again?
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm using a 30 day trial of Photoshop CS from download.com . It's a great way to test out programs.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Originally posted by DDR Pip@Jul 12 2004, 03:52 PM
    I'm using a 30 day trial of Photoshop CS from download.com . It's a great way to test out programs.
    Is it working well for you?

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

noooo, it's only against the rules to talk about illegal ways of obtaining full programs for free.

Definately test out a variety of programs until you find the one you like the best.

Pink is the new Pooky
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sure, it's great, but like Pooky said I'm just testing it out. I just plan to enjoy it for the few days I have it *dreads the day 30 days is up*.

Edit: Sorry if it sounded like I was suggesting something illegal.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

lol, you didnt do anything wrong at all! i just know that somethimes this type of thread leads to the type of discussion we are not supposed to talk about. now... droooop it. :lol:

Pink is the new Pooky

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2004 07:42 PM
    Threads

I hope posting websites that feature free graphics editing programs is alright. I've downloaded several free progs of that nature. Anyway, www.snapfiles.com is an excellent, safe site to search for freeware graphics progs, I've also searched www.freebyte.com it has a good selection of graphics programs. as well. To be safe, when downloading from any site always scan the folder with a good AV program before installing it.

I LOVE KAMUI SHIROU Snow_Star can only hope to improve Snow_Star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2004 04:38 PM
    Threads

I have Photoshop 7.... so try that

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

I'm also using PhotoShop 7.0 and it's really good.
    As an alternative I'm also using Ulead PhotoImpact (it has some really good pre-made filters), Terragen (photorealistic scenery rendering software), Corel Bryce (3D rendering software) and IrfanView (for resizing images).

But you can also try out Gimp (it's a free program), u can find more about it here: http://www.gimp.org/

**pooky edit: no mentioning illegal copies. LAST WARNING, period*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*another mention of illegal stuff... grr* It works fine but its complicated :P

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2004 11:50 PM
    Threads

Paint Shop Pro is a great program too. I personally like it more than Photoshop. That's probably because that's what I learned to edit in (and I'm still learning).

Junior Member Tiffania Tiffania's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2004 03:56 PM
    Threads

Im actually using , Photohop , right now its phtoshop 7 that i got totally legally of course !! but i like coreldraw too , and i think coreldraw has more pre made effect than photoshop , but i do thin that photoshop is the best ive tried so far , right now im looking to get Ulead PhotoImpact that someone mentionned in a previous post , since ive never tried this one ..

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i use paint shop pro.7 and microsolf photo draw 2000.......im still learning how to use paint shop pro by websites and i have photo draw for 4 years and its a easy to use program, but its not really good for effics and stuff....b/c its old.....but i like it, and i dont really trust downloading photoshop after having a virous from it and it really did mess up my computer, just to be safe.....buy it andb if u dont have the money....forget it.....im telling ya its not safe it download it from sites.....did it and it became h3ll for a month ><

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I use Photoshop 7.0.1 (download), PSP 8, and Ulead gif maker. Have zero complaints with any of the programs. Love &#39;em all equally. ^_^
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I use the one and only Photoshop 7.0 because that&#39;s the only program I have for photo editing and plus I am still learning to use it to the max. So I really didn&#39;t try or own any other ones because I find it is good enough for me..It has all features that I need anyway...but I do want like a 3D program...no money...

Closed Thread

Thread Information