AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need help trying to find an anime movie that I saw on tv from about '98 or '99

Junior Member annonaku is on a distinguished road annonaku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2014 10:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default I need help trying to find an anime movie that I saw on tv from about '98 or '99

I know very little of the movie as I caught it towards the end and have not seen it since. Here is what I know:

The movie is in outter space and the ship is big and red, if I remember right, the entire crew was female and there were two robots. When they all attempt to escpe the ship one of them stays behind because she wanted to find more information about something. The rest of the crew lands on a planet. One of the girls has blue hair and ends up pregnant somehow; she ends up giving birth to a baby boy. After a while, the baby crawls away and a few of the crew go after him and while they do it shows the baby's transformation into an adult. I think during the ending credits it shows all the girls in a city full of people. Thats all I remember. Any help would be apprecited as this movie kinda got me into anime.

Member Kaniiki is a splendid one to behold Kaniiki is a splendid one to behold Kaniiki is a splendid one to behold Kaniiki is a splendid one to behold Kaniiki is a splendid one to behold Kaniiki is a splendid one to behold Kaniiki's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2014 11:21 AM
    Threads

Default Re: I need help trying to find an anime movie that I saw on tv from about '98 or '99

not sure but what about Gall Force: Eternal Story..

theres just women, they have 2 robots and someone gets preggy. but the ship isnt red xD
    click

3. Likes solidarmor liked this post
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Re: I need help trying to find an anime movie that I saw on tv from about '98 or '99

I'll check this out tomorow when I have a chance and let you know for sure if it is it. It looks pretty close to what I remember from the info on that link.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thats the one! Thanks so much, I spent the last 15 or so years trying to remember that anme, just never thought to search under ova's. But thanks so much for your help!

Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Art Tools Hedgehog Telescope
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2014 05:48 PM
    Between the dreaming, and the coming true
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaniiki View Post
    not sure but what about Gall Force: Eternal Story..

theres just women, they have 2 robots and someone gets preggy. but the ship isnt red xD
    click
    Wow, someone else actually knows this anime. Loved this short series, along with the Iczer series.
    It's always in the last place you'd think of looking!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information