AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Trigun

Senior Member Obsidian Joy Obsidian Joy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2005 07:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

What do you think of my trigun pic? I put in the smaller version but I plan to make it a wallpaper.

Edit: since its in my sig ill post another one I made. but comment on both please.

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Trigun pic? where? besides the sig. so what I am commenting on? the sig or the tenchi wallpaper?.....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I wanted you to comment on both my sig and my tenchi WP.

Senior Member Foxxer will become famous soon enough Foxxer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 05:20 PM
    Threads

The Trigun pic: Kind of interesting 'cos the three pictures of Vash look like they're three frames of the same motion, but it's hard to tell with it that small. The texture used in the font is interesting, but the text itself doesn't come out well; it doesn't balance the image.

The Tenchi wallpaper: It looks like you just stuck four pieces of clipart onto a page, and there's a lot of dirt and artifacting around them (especially the upper-left Tenchi and the gal on the right). There seems to be no point to this picture, no message, no composition to it. What are you trying to say with it?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Originally posted by Foxxer@Jul 11 2004, 03:14 PM
    The Tenchi wallpaper: It looks like you just stuck four pieces of clipart onto a page, and there's a lot of dirt and artifacting around them (especially the upper-left Tenchi and the gal on the right). There seems to be no point to this picture, no message, no composition to it. What are you trying to say with it?
    With my program I have to cut everything out by hand and im not all that good at it so its quite choppy but im looking for a better program. Heres a biger trigun pic

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

well with my program I have to do that too..I don't think there is a program out there that doesn't extract automatically. It would be great if they cut everything perfect..but it takes a lot of patience and practice to extract things smooth and clean. I find your tenchi wp is like a dream but stick with one character as the focus point and pick a theme.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My program has an edge tracer but it doesnt work well on cartoons. I figured out how to smooth edges a bit so its al good.

Closed Thread

Thread Information