AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Girls Und Panzer

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc's Avatar
    Gil
    86,406.34
    Gender
    Gifts Orange Dango Potato Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2016 04:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    23
    Threads
    488
    Posts
    9,294
    Blog Entries
    105
    Rep Power
    8268

    Default Girls Und Panzer

    This anime is so underrated. Am I the only one who felt this 10/10 interesting material? Maybe flew under the radar a bit? For people unaware, here is a quick summary: You may have heard of kung fu, but the girls at Oarai High School practice gun-fu—really, really BIG 75mm gun-fu, in fact. It's called Sensha-do, and it's the martial art of operating armored tanks! They take it seriously too, and since winning the national Sensha-do championship is such a huge deal at Oarai, they sometimes go to extreme ends in order to get the best students from Panzer class to sign up. Which is how Miho Nishizumi, who HATES operating tanks, gets drafted to join doomsday-driven driver Mako, even-triggered gunner Hana, highly receptive radio operator Saori and combustible tank-fangirl and loader Yukari as the incomparable Anko Team. They may not be on the half-track to fame and fortune, and maybe a few of them would rather shop for tank tops than become tops in tanks, but once their focus is locked and loaded, they're absolutely driven.

  2. #2
    Junior Member Dorado is on a distinguished road Dorado's Avatar
    Gil
    375.08
    Gender
    Gifts Sunglasses Mario Spiny
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2014 10:08 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    A Distant Land
    Age
    22
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    20
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Thumbs up Re: Girls Und Panzer

    I have been waiting for a thread like this for quite some time!

    I recently completed the entire series during my trial for CrunchyRoll and I've gotta say, it was pretty darn good! Funny story though, I was actually brought into the beta for the Xbox 360 version of the "World of Tanks" game but I felt like watching this anime I heard about (Girls Und Panzer) more than actually playing the beta so that's exactly what I intended to do! I ended up setting up a CrunchyRoll trial & watching the entire (or at least most of it, I forgot) anime before I even really tried to play the game. When I DID play more than one or two rounds a lot of the tanks just started looking familiar all of a sudden...

    They're having another beta thing soon (starting in about 3 and a half hours) and despite how much of a bad idea it might end up being I intend to use my favorite tank from the anime (or at least as close to it as I can get) which is the tank operated by Hippo Team.

    ...off of the topic of World of Tanks and back on to the REAL topic at hand, I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of the show. I don't really have a favorite episode as they were all pretty good but I do have a couple of favorite characters in Hana and Erwin.

    That's about all I have to say about Girls Und Panzer for the moment but I would recommend this show to anyone who's looking for an all around nice and cute anime!

  3. #3
    Senior Member Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc's Avatar
    Gil
    86,406.34
    Gender
    Gifts Orange Dango Potato Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2016 04:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    23
    Threads
    488
    Posts
    9,294
    Blog Entries
    105
    Rep Power
    8268

    Default Re: Girls Und Panzer

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorado View Post
    I have been waiting for a thread like this for quite some time!

    I recently completed the entire series during my trial for CrunchyRoll and I've gotta say, it was pretty darn good! Funny story though, I was actually brought into the beta for the Xbox 360 version of the "World of Tanks" game but I felt like watching this anime I heard about (Girls Und Panzer) more than actually playing the beta so that's exactly what I intended to do! I ended up setting up a CrunchyRoll trial & watching the entire (or at least most of it, I forgot) anime before I even really tried to play the game. When I DID play more than one or two rounds a lot of the tanks just started looking familiar all of a sudden...

    They're having another beta thing soon (starting in about 3 and a half hours) and despite how much of a bad idea it might end up being I intend to use my favorite tank from the anime (or at least as close to it as I can get) which is the tank operated by Hippo Team.

    ...off of the topic of World of Tanks and back on to the REAL topic at hand, I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of the show. I don't really have a favorite episode as they were all pretty good but I do have a couple of favorite characters in Hana and Erwin.

    That's about all I have to say about Girls Und Panzer for the moment but I would recommend this show to anyone who's looking for an all around nice and cute anime!
    Mako and Erwin was my favorite when I watched the series lol! Too bad Erwin was not shown as much as the other characters because she had potential! A movie which is a direct sequel to the anime is supposed to be released sometime! Next year maybe?

  4. #4
    Junior Member Dorado is on a distinguished road Dorado's Avatar
    Gil
    375.08
    Gender
    Gifts Sunglasses Mario Spiny
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2014 10:08 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    A Distant Land
    Age
    22
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    20
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Girls Und Panzer

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Littner View Post
    Mako and Erwin was my favorite when I watched the series lol! Too bad Erwin was not shown as much as the other characters because she had potential! A movie which is a direct sequel to the anime is supposed to be released sometime! Next year maybe?
    Yeah, I heard about that. I was quite pleased to hear this news!

    On a side (but still related) note I'll be showing Girls Und Panzer to a friend of mine later when he comes over to my house. Here's hoping he enjoys it as much as we did!

  5. #5
    Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    60,746.86
    Gender
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2016 11:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The low lands
    Age
    20
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    1,176
    Rep Power
    259
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: Mystelinth

    Default Re: Girls Und Panzer

    I really hope so, next year. This anime NEEDS a sequel, or 5.

  6. #6
    ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,006,975.54
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    519 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The world God only knows
    Age
    23
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    2,065
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    850
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

    Default Re: Girls Und Panzer

    I actually lost interest when they withold episode 11 and 12 to next year.... But fortunately the finals was VERY OUTSTANDING, it lit up my passion once more!

    It was my hyped series for that season too! I also have that score 10/10

    They actually drawn/animated the tanks really well. It is the exact copy of real life tanks!! That's badass

    Looking forward to the OVA and movie

    More Katyusha is nice
    Last edited by DenjaX; 07-21-2013 at 07:07 PM.


    DON'T CLICK BELOW
     
    ^Link^

  7. #7
    Senior Member Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc's Avatar
    Gil
    86,406.34
    Gender
    Gifts Orange Dango Potato Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2016 04:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    23
    Threads
    488
    Posts
    9,294
    Blog Entries
    105
    Rep Power
    8268

    Default Re: Girls Und Panzer

    Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    I actually lost interest when they withold episode 11 and 12 to next year.... But fortunately the finals was VERY OUTSTANDING, it lit up my passion once more!

    It was my hyped series for that season too! I also have that score 10/10

    They actually drawn/animated the tanks really well. It is the exact copy of real life tanks!! That's badass

    Looking forward to the OVA and movie

    More Katyusha is nice
    OVA is confirmed? When is it airing?

  8. #8
    Senior Member Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris's Avatar
    Gil
    85,233.47
    Gender
    My Mood
    Bookworm
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Cheese
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2014 08:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    22
    Threads
    5
    Posts
    261
    Rep Power
    216
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Tragic Melody

    Default Re: Girls Und Panzer

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Littner View Post
    OVA is confirmed? When is it airing?
    MAL says unknown: http://myanimelist.net/anime/18619/G...:_Anzio_Koukou

    As for more Girls Und Panzer, there's going to be a movie that comes out in 2014 and it's a sequel to the series. http://myanimelist.net/anime/18617/G...d_Panzer_Movie

  9. #9
    ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,006,975.54
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    519 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The world God only knows
    Age
    23
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    2,065
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    850
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

    Default Re: Girls Und Panzer

    Yep as Ceris said. I had research on what the OVA/movie is all about a long time ago. It is confirmed the OVA will be about the skipped battle of Oowarai vs Anzio

    I'm not sure what will be on the movie though... All I know is Chihatan and Continuance Academy tank crews will get an appearance.

    Probably Type 89 will finally see their family. xDD
     


    DON'T CLICK BELOW
     
    ^Link^

  10. #10
    Senior Member Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc's Avatar
    Gil
    86,406.34
    Gender
    Gifts Orange Dango Potato Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2016 04:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    23
    Threads
    488
    Posts
    9,294
    Blog Entries
    105
    Rep Power
    8268

    Default Re: Girls Und Panzer

    Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    Yep as Ceris said. I had research on what the OVA/movie is all about a long time ago. It is confirmed the OVA will be about the skipped battle of Oowarai vs Anzio

    I'm not sure what will be on the movie though... All I know is Chihatan and Continuance Academy tank crews will get an appearance.

    Probably Type 89 will finally see their family. xDD
     

    Now I got an OVA to look forward to as well? Things got real.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-08-2012, 09:29 AM
  2. Good Girls VS Bad girls
    By Clayton_n in forum General Anime & Manga
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-27-2012, 05:04 PM
  3. Anime girls vs. real girls?
    By jose-san in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-05-2011, 08:24 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 11:32 PM
  5. Who is hotter? Japanese girls or Asian Girls?
    By Lavos in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 05:12 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts