AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: What is the latest anime you completed?

Senior Member Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Gurren Gurren Dan Gurren Gurren Dan Gurren Gurren Dan
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2015 08:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What is the latest anime you completed?

Samurai Champloo, it was amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by horrendous
    I'm proud of you, son

Senior Member Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2014 09:18 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kagome View Post
    Aoi Hana was the last one...very odd.

And how was Ao no Exorcist bad? I personally loved that series. (though I know this is all opinion-I just want to know why you thought it was bad. )
    I thought it was one of the blandest shounen series i've ever seen. It follows all the typical shounen anime tropes, you could practically go through a checklist of those cliches and that's literally all there is to the characters, they were all bland, flat, or one-dimensional. They all felt uninspired and effortlessly written.

I didn't feel like very much happened in the show, a lot of it was just pointless, mediocre school comedy and junk that doesn't advance the plot and when action or important events did happen it was boring and just barely passable, making the entire thing feel like a waste of time. I don't think it did anything better than the standard shounen and even just watching it for fight scenes, those were some of the most boring i've seen. Basic sword slashes, chants, spells, nothing too interesting about it and it seems like the central idea of "exorcists" was all over the place and badly defined.

It had a decent first 3 episodes but I think it just devolved into a boring, aimless school comedy with terrible action on the side. Kinda seems like it was split in trying to aim towards teenage boys who want fighting shounen and teenage girls who want a shoujo show with a silly romance, cute guys, and school comedy but just fell apart in the center trying to deliver both.

Shounen shows I don't really care for regardless but I just thought this was one of the worse ones.
    Last edited by Inactive_Account; 05-01-2014 at 02:45 PM.

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Full metal alchemist: star of milos.
    8/10.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    Threads

Finally got X-men. Completed my a-Z anime collection (255 different series it took) and it wasn't bad. Though I think there was one flaw.

Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Junior Member JayCerise is on a distinguished road JayCerise's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2014 12:55 PM
    Threads

Hagashi no Eden / Eden of the East. It was pretty cool, but haven't had the time to watch the movies to see what happens yet..

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information