AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Monogatari Season 2

  1. #1
    Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    68,325.13
    Gender
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2016 02:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Behind Blue Eyes
    Threads
    376
    Posts
    3,240
    Rep Power
    137

    Default Monogatari Season 2

    Season 2 of the anime Bakemonogatari started this week.


     


    1"Tsubasa Tiger, Part One"
    "Tsubasa Taigā Sono Ichi" (つばさタイガー 其ノ壹) Vofan"Chocolate Insomnia" by Yui HorieJuly 6, 2013It's the beginning of the second semester and on her way to the first day of school, Tsubasa has a short meeting with Mayoi who reveals that she has just came from Koyomi's house where she forgot her backpack, but could not retrieve it as he was not at home by that time. Soon after, Tsubasa has an encounter with an apparition in the form of a huge white tiger who just passes by her and upon arriving at school she tells Hitagi about it. Hitagi points out that despite Koyomi is for sure be the best person to assist her, Tsubasa did not call for his help at all, also remembering that in fact he always stood for them without the need of asking him. Some time later, Tsubasa and Hitagi watch smoke rising from afar and Tsubasa discovers that her house is on fire. With her house destroyed and no place to sleep, Tsubasa claims to her parents that she will sleep at a friend's house, but she decides to spend the night at the abandoned cram school where Oshino lived instead. Hitagi finds her there upon learning of her situation and decides to take her to her house, suspecting that the white tiger she saw might have some connection with the fire. After deciding to skip school for the next day, Hitagi and Tsubasa receive a mail from Koyomi, where he states that he must leave for a while to deal with some business of his and as they are about to take a bath together, Hitagi asks Tsubasa if she still loves Koyomi. Tsubasa instantly replies that she does.



    Last edited by Clayton_n; 07-10-2013 at 04:06 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

    Author of "How to Be an Anime Character" and "Lesbian Fairy Tales" available from Amazon.com

  2. #2
    Senior Member TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED's Avatar
    Gil
    19,179.99
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cloud_9
    Gifts K-on Pick Bleach Zangetsu Nachos
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2014 04:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Wafuu~!
    Age
    22
    Threads
    25
    Posts
    600
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    193
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: ProdigySniperXx Steam ID: TadashiED

    Default Re: Monogatari Season 2

    The head tilt is back!

    Episode 1: Oh man... Senjougahara x Tsubasa <3333333333333 I forgot how well defined their bodies are kukuku~
    I was also surprised by the fact that Senjougahara showed some crazy emotions towards Tsubasa. She actually cried and was worried which is something you don't see too often from her. At first I couldn't even recognize that it was her until she calmed down.
    Looks like they'll be solving the tiger oddity without the help of Arararararagi.
    Last edited by TadashiED; 07-10-2013 at 11:13 PM.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    68,325.13
    Gender
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2016 02:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Behind Blue Eyes
    Threads
    376
    Posts
    3,240
    Rep Power
    137

    Default Re: Monogatari Season 2

    At least this isn't another useless prequil. I don't know about you, but unless they are going to actually show us WTF happened while he was a vampire, I don't need another flashback.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

    Author of "How to Be an Anime Character" and "Lesbian Fairy Tales" available from Amazon.com

  4. #4
    Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    60,761.95
    Gender
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2016 06:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The low lands
    Age
    21
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    1,177
    Rep Power
    259
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: Mystelinth

    Default Re: Monogatari Season 2

    EHHHHH, isn't nisemonogatari season 2?

    With bakemonogatari as season 1, nisemonogatari as season 2 and nekomonogatari as season 3.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    68,325.13
    Gender
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2016 02:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Behind Blue Eyes
    Threads
    376
    Posts
    3,240
    Rep Power
    137

    Default Re: Monogatari Season 2

    No. bakemonogatary and Nisemonogatary are 2 parts of season 1 asdding up to 26 episodes.

    There was then an OVA focusing on the catgirl.

    now we're into season 2
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

    Author of "How to Be an Anime Character" and "Lesbian Fairy Tales" available from Amazon.com

  6. #6
    Junior Member cookproject is on a distinguished road cookproject's Avatar
    Gil
    640.95
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2013 04:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Monogatari Season 2

    Not to ruin anything, but is Monogatari really magical girl?
    I really wouldn't think so

  7. #7
    Senior Member TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED's Avatar
    Gil
    19,179.99
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cloud_9
    Gifts K-on Pick Bleach Zangetsu Nachos
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2014 04:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Wafuu~!
    Age
    22
    Threads
    25
    Posts
    600
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    193
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: ProdigySniperXx Steam ID: TadashiED

    Default Re: Monogatari Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by cookproject View Post
    Not to ruin anything, but is Monogatari really magical girl?
    I really wouldn't think so
    LOL what?

  8. #8
    Junior Member cookproject is on a distinguished road cookproject's Avatar
    Gil
    640.95
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2013 04:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Monogatari Season 2

    It's posted in a magical girl anime & manga topic, whereas it is by no means a magical girl, is what I'm saying.

  9. #9
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,768,344.46
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Cookie Wolf
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2016 09:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    29
    Threads
    341
    Posts
    15,079
    Blog Entries
    842
    AW Wallpapers
    33
    Rep Power
    10205
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

    Default Re: Monogatari Season 2

    Moved to Supernatural

  10. #10
    Junior Member cookproject is on a distinguished road cookproject's Avatar
    Gil
    640.95
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2013 04:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Monogatari Season 2

    Yup, I think that's more fitting.
    Also; Shinobu's (well, TECHNICALLY Mayoi's) arc was pretty awesome.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    68,325.13
    Gender
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2016 02:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Behind Blue Eyes
    Threads
    376
    Posts
    3,240
    Rep Power
    137

    Default Re: Monogatari Season 2

    All the girls in this show had magical powers and many wore pink. How are they not magical girls?


    In any case they're up to episode 12 now... is this season over? Will there be more later?

     


    Monogatari Series Second Season (2013)[edit source | editbeta]

    # Title Endcard Opening theme Original air date
    1 "Tsubasa Tiger, Part One"
    "Tsubasa Taigā Sono Ichi" (つばさタイガー 其ノ壹) Vofan "Chocolate Insomnia" by Yui Horie July 6, 2013
    It's the beginning of the second semester and on her way to the first day of school, Tsubasa has a short meeting with Mayoi who reveals that she has just came from Koyomi's house where she forgot her backpack, but could not retrieve it as he was not at home by that time. Soon after, Tsubasa has an encounter with an apparition in the form of a huge white tiger who just passes by her and upon arriving at school she tells Hitagi about it. Hitagi points out that despite Koyomi is for sure be the best person to assist her, Tsubasa did not call for his help at all, also remembering that in fact he always stood for them without the need of asking him. Some time later, Tsubasa and Hitagi watch smoke rising from afar and Tsubasa discovers that her house is on fire. With her house destroyed and no place to sleep, Tsubasa claims to her parents that she will sleep at a friend's house, but she decides to spend the night at the abandoned cram school where Oshino lived instead. After learning about her situation, Hitagi looks for her and upon finding Tsubasa, she takes her to her house, suspecting that the white tiger she saw might have some connection with the fire. After deciding to skip school for the next day, Hitagi and Tsubasa receive a mail from Koyomi, where he states that he must leave for a while to deal with some business of his and as they are about to take a bath together, Hitagi asks Tsubasa if she still loves Koyomi. Tsubasa instantly replies that she does.
    2 "Tsubasa Tiger, Part Two"
    "Tsubasa Taigā Sono Ni" (つばさタイガー 其ノ貳) Kiseki Himura "Chocolate Insomnia" July 13, 2013
    As her parents still had not found another place to live, Tsubasa keeps staying at Hitagi's place. However, it is later revealed that the recent events had such an impact on Tsubasa that she is once again possessed by the Cursed Cat. The possessed Tsubasa sneaks away from Hitagi's house to confront the tiger she had met previously, as according to her, the fire at her house was caused by it. After a fierce confrontation with the apparition, Tsubasa returns to Hitagi's house just to find her awake and waiting for her. As Hitagi was already aware of the Cursed Cat, she was not suprised upon meeting it. In the next day, Tsubasa is back to normal with no memories of her possession like usual and for some reason, Hitagi asks her once again if she is really in love with Koyomi.
    3 "Tsubasa Tiger, Part Three"
    "Tsubasa Taigā Sono San" (つばさタイガー 其ノ參) Makoto Kawai - July 20, 2013
    Following her question, Hitagi points out to Tsubasa that despite being similar at willing to help others, she and Koyomi are too different in everything else, including how Tsubasa is too innocent to realize if someone could approach her with malice. On the same day, Tsubasa meets Suruga at the school and learns from her that Koyomi had sent a message to her, and from the message she deduces that he wants to meet her later that night at the abandoned cram school. Upon returning to Hitagi's house, where she meets her father, Tsubasa relays to her what she learned from Suruga, and both agree to not meddle in Koyomi's affairs this time. They are later visited by Karen and Tsukihi who offer their house for Tsubasa to take shelter. Tsubasa accepts their offer, just to later learn that she must sleep on Koyomi's room. In the middle of the night, Tsubasa is possessed again and Shinobu appears before her, claiming that her connection with Koyomi was severed and she is looking for him. The possessed Tsubasa not only reveals about Koyomi's meeting with Suruga, but also offers herself to help her get there faster, but just as the two arrive at the cram school, they find the whole place burned to the ground.
    4 "Tsubasa Tiger, Part Four"
    "Tsubasa Taigā Sono Yon" (つばさタイガー 其ノ肆) Satoshi Karasuya "Chocolate Insomnia" July 27, 2013
    Tsubasa awakens in the next day at the Araragi house and finds out that she was possessed again. As she leaves the house, she is stopped by Koyomi's mother, Mrs. Araragi. The mother explains that while having Tsubasa as a guest is no burden to them, she should not consider the Araragi family as her own. Mrs. Araragi also explains that adverting ones eyes from the truth isn't running away from the problem, mentioning Tsubasa's strained relationship with her own parents. Later, while walking through a park, Tsubasa encounters a man named 'Mr. Episode', who is a half-vampire and once almost killed her. He was also accompanied by a woman named Izuko Gaen, who Meme referred to as his senpai. Gaen claims she knows everything, but surprises Tsubasa when she shows her knowledge on Tsubasa's feelings towards Koyomi, aswell as her tiger problem. Gaen and Mr. Episode depart, after saying that Tsubasa's problem is her own, and only she can solve it. Tsubasa goes to the library to research "Kako", what Gaen called the Tiger, but finds nothing. She calls Hitagi, whom expresses her concern that Gaen named the Tiger "Kako" herself, to learn that Gaen was the maiden name of Kanbaru and her mother. Hitagi then explains that Tsubasa and the burnings are linked, as wherever Tsubasa sleeps, the place burns down soon after, which may eventually include Hitagi and Koyomi's houses. Tsubasa returns to the Araragi house, to be forced into a game of cards with Karen and Tsukihi. They discuss what the words "fire" and "flame" mean, and the sister's boyfriends. Tsubasa explains that Koyomi refuses to acknowledge the sister's boyfriends because of envy, then realizes that she is being jealous. As she prepares to confront the tiger, Tsubasa believes that she may never be able to see Koyomi again, and after attempting to leave her own mark in Koyomi's room so he remembers her, she takes a picture of herself and sends it to someone, and writes a note to her other self, in hopes that they can share each others knowledge and feelings.
    5 "Tsubasa Tiger, Part Five"
    "Tsubasa Taigā Sono Go" (つばさタイガー 其ノ伍) Iruka Shinomiya - August 3, 2013
    In her letter to the cat spirit, Tsubasa reveals that just like her, Kako is another apparition sired by her repressed feelings, this time of jealousy and asks her to return both to her heart, as she is finally determined to shoulder all of her negative feelings no matter how it will change herself. As Kako is about to burn Hitagi's apartment, Tsubasa appears to confront it. Despite having no chance to defeat Kako, Tsubasa manages to stall it long enough to Koyomi to appear and defeat it with Heartspan. Before absorbing both the cat and tiger spirit, Tsubasa finally confesses her love for Koyomi, and as expected, he rejects her, assuming that his love for Hitagi is stronger. After her family finally rents another house for them to live, it is revealed that Tsubasa's hair developed white stripes just like a tiger, that she hides by dying them black, and she had at last asked her parents for a room just for herself, as a sign that she finally had become a true member of her own family.
    6 "Summary One"
    "Sōshūhen I" (総集編Ⅰ) - - August 10, 2013
    A recap episode retelling the events of Nekomonogatari (Kuro) from Koyomi's point of view.
    7 "Mayoi Jiangshi, Part One"
    "Mayoi Kyonshī Sono Ichi" (まよいキョンシー 其ノ壹) Vofan - August 17, 2013
    It's the last day of summer vacation and Koyomi looks for Mayoi to return the backpack she left behind at his house. On the way, he has an encounter with Yotsugi who reveals that just like him and Mayoi, she once died, but while Koyomi was transformed into an immortal being and Mayoi became a ghost, she was revived by Yuzuru as a shikigami to serve under her. With no sign of Mayoi, and with Yotsugi's words on his mind, Koyomi returns home and keeps thinking about what he could do for Mayoi until he is reminded by Shinobu that he has only a few hours to finish his summer homework. He then ponders if he could return to the past to finish it in time and much to his surprise, Shinobu reveals that it is possible. At an abandoned temple, Shinobu opens a portal to the past and they pass by it intending to reach the previous day, but some time later, they realize that they had traveled to eleven years in the past instead.
    8 "Mayoi Jiangshi, Part Two"
    "Mayoi Kyonshī Sono Ni" (まよいキョンシー 其ノ貳) Rensuke Oshikiri "Happy Bite" by Emiri Katō August 24, 2013
    Realizing that he traveled to a day before Mayoi's death, Koyomi decides to save her and prevent that she becomes a ghost. While looking for directions, he and Shinobu meet a six-year-old Tsubasa who, suspicious of him, points them to the nearby police station where they learn Mayoi's address and return in the following day planning to guide her safely to her mother's house, but after hours of waiting, Mayoi's father appears and they learn from him that she had left home early in the morning. Koyomi manages to meet Mayoi at the same place where they first met, but after scaring her away, he saves her from being hit by a truck and his plan to prevent her death succeeds. However, after returning to the present, Koyomi realizes that his actions changed drastically the course of history as according to him, it led the world to its destruction.
    9 "Mayoi Jiangshi, Part Three"
    "Mayoi Kyonshī Sono San" (まよいキョンシー 其ノ參) Okama "Happy Bite" August 31, 2013
    Returning to the present, Koyomi and Shinobu find the whole city deserted and it does not take long for them to realize that it was a consequence of saving Mayoi's life in the past. Based on the date of the most recent newspaper they found, they come to the conclusion that something dire happened during the events of "Tsubasa Cat" and return to the shrine to look for a way to return to the past. However, they find that Oshino had put a different charm that prevents them from using its powers and when night falls they are surrounded by undead beings. After escaping, Shinobu realizes that the undead were once vampires who lost their master, and that said master must be no other than herself. According to her conclusions, when Shinobu ran away from home, it was Mayoi who helped Koyomi find her, and as she did not become a ghost in the current timeline, she had never become friends with him, thus he did not manage to find Shinobu, leading him to be killed by the Cursed Cat and Shinobu starting a worldwide vampire infection before killing herself. Looking for survivors, Koyomi and Shinobu decide to use some fireworks to bring the attention of whoever managed to escape with their lives, but it ended drawing the undead to them once more.
    10 "Mayoi Jiangshi, Part Four"
    "Mayoi Kyonshī Sono Yon" (まよいキョンシー 其ノ肆) Asako Nishida - September 7, 2013
    A woman appers to drive out the undead by throwing rice at them. Much to his awe and joy, Koyomi learns that the woman is none other than Mayoi herself, bringing him a letter from Oshino, who somehow figured out the whole situation. From the letter, Koyomi and Shinobu learn that they had traveled to a different timeline and before they return to their unchanged, original timeline, he asks them to confront Shinobu's alternate self who is still alive, and must be destroyed to stop the undead plague and prevent the world from being destroyed for good. After bidding farewell to the adult Mayoi, the pair return to the temple ruins and meet the alternate Shinobu, who cries of joy upon seeing that in another timeline, she managed to reunite with Koyomi, and offers to sacrifice herself to allow them to return to their own timeline. Back to their own rightful time, Koyomi realizes that he missed the opening ceremony much to his chagrin, and after Shinobu returns to his shadow, Mayoi appears before him, and they take their time as they walk together to his house in order to return her backpack.
    11 "Summary Two"
    "Sōshūhen II" (総集編Ⅱ) - - September 14, 2013
    A recap episode retelling the events of Bakemonogatari from Koyomi's point of view.
    12 "Nadeko Medusa, Part One"
    "Nadeko Medūsa Sono Ichi" (なでこメドゥーサ 其ノ壹) Vofan "Mōsō♡Express" (もうそう♡えくすぷれす?) by Kana Hanazawa September 21, 2013
    Fully transformed into an aparition, Nadeko confronts Shinobu and a battered Koyomi who attack with the intention of killing her, and envious of their relationship, she stabs Koyomi's heart. The story then retrocedes to some days before, in Halloween, when Nadeko, on her way to school has a short encounter with Ougi Oshino, Meme Oshino's nephew, who is also a first year student Koyomi's high school. For some reason, Ougi claims that it is about time for Nadeko to stop always playing the victim before she leaves. At her school, Nadeko starts having visions of white snakes and calls Koyomi for advice, and they agree to meet at 10 PM at his house, as by that time Shinobu must be awake to provide some help. Soon after, Nadeko hears the voice of a snake instructing her to meet it at the shrine where she used to kill snakes instead and there it reveals itself as the giant apparition snake, Kuchinawa, who demands compensation for its fellow white snakes she killed by asking for a favor, to which she agrees.



    Oops, no, my bad. Looks like it says part one on that last episode...
    Last edited by Clayton_n; 09-23-2013 at 03:22 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

    Author of "How to Be an Anime Character" and "Lesbian Fairy Tales" available from Amazon.com

  12. #12
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,768,344.46
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Cookie Wolf
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2016 09:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    29
    Threads
    341
    Posts
    15,079
    Blog Entries
    842
    AW Wallpapers
    33
    Rep Power
    10205
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

    Default Re: Monogatari Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    All the girls in this show had magical powers and many wore pink. How are they not magical girls?


    In any case they're up to episode 12 now... is this season over? Will there be more later?

     


    Monogatari Series Second Season (2013)[edit source | editbeta]

    # Title Endcard Opening theme Original air date
    1 "Tsubasa Tiger, Part One"
    "Tsubasa Taigā Sono Ichi" (つばさタイガー 其ノ壹) Vofan "Chocolate Insomnia" by Yui Horie July 6, 2013
    It's the beginning of the second semester and on her way to the first day of school, Tsubasa has a short meeting with Mayoi who reveals that she has just came from Koyomi's house where she forgot her backpack, but could not retrieve it as he was not at home by that time. Soon after, Tsubasa has an encounter with an apparition in the form of a huge white tiger who just passes by her and upon arriving at school she tells Hitagi about it. Hitagi points out that despite Koyomi is for sure be the best person to assist her, Tsubasa did not call for his help at all, also remembering that in fact he always stood for them without the need of asking him. Some time later, Tsubasa and Hitagi watch smoke rising from afar and Tsubasa discovers that her house is on fire. With her house destroyed and no place to sleep, Tsubasa claims to her parents that she will sleep at a friend's house, but she decides to spend the night at the abandoned cram school where Oshino lived instead. After learning about her situation, Hitagi looks for her and upon finding Tsubasa, she takes her to her house, suspecting that the white tiger she saw might have some connection with the fire. After deciding to skip school for the next day, Hitagi and Tsubasa receive a mail from Koyomi, where he states that he must leave for a while to deal with some business of his and as they are about to take a bath together, Hitagi asks Tsubasa if she still loves Koyomi. Tsubasa instantly replies that she does.
    2 "Tsubasa Tiger, Part Two"
    "Tsubasa Taigā Sono Ni" (つばさタイガー 其ノ貳) Kiseki Himura "Chocolate Insomnia" July 13, 2013
    As her parents still had not found another place to live, Tsubasa keeps staying at Hitagi's place. However, it is later revealed that the recent events had such an impact on Tsubasa that she is once again possessed by the Cursed Cat. The possessed Tsubasa sneaks away from Hitagi's house to confront the tiger she had met previously, as according to her, the fire at her house was caused by it. After a fierce confrontation with the apparition, Tsubasa returns to Hitagi's house just to find her awake and waiting for her. As Hitagi was already aware of the Cursed Cat, she was not suprised upon meeting it. In the next day, Tsubasa is back to normal with no memories of her possession like usual and for some reason, Hitagi asks her once again if she is really in love with Koyomi.
    3 "Tsubasa Tiger, Part Three"
    "Tsubasa Taigā Sono San" (つばさタイガー 其ノ參) Makoto Kawai - July 20, 2013
    Following her question, Hitagi points out to Tsubasa that despite being similar at willing to help others, she and Koyomi are too different in everything else, including how Tsubasa is too innocent to realize if someone could approach her with malice. On the same day, Tsubasa meets Suruga at the school and learns from her that Koyomi had sent a message to her, and from the message she deduces that he wants to meet her later that night at the abandoned cram school. Upon returning to Hitagi's house, where she meets her father, Tsubasa relays to her what she learned from Suruga, and both agree to not meddle in Koyomi's affairs this time. They are later visited by Karen and Tsukihi who offer their house for Tsubasa to take shelter. Tsubasa accepts their offer, just to later learn that she must sleep on Koyomi's room. In the middle of the night, Tsubasa is possessed again and Shinobu appears before her, claiming that her connection with Koyomi was severed and she is looking for him. The possessed Tsubasa not only reveals about Koyomi's meeting with Suruga, but also offers herself to help her get there faster, but just as the two arrive at the cram school, they find the whole place burned to the ground.
    4 "Tsubasa Tiger, Part Four"
    "Tsubasa Taigā Sono Yon" (つばさタイガー 其ノ肆) Satoshi Karasuya "Chocolate Insomnia" July 27, 2013
    Tsubasa awakens in the next day at the Araragi house and finds out that she was possessed again. As she leaves the house, she is stopped by Koyomi's mother, Mrs. Araragi. The mother explains that while having Tsubasa as a guest is no burden to them, she should not consider the Araragi family as her own. Mrs. Araragi also explains that adverting ones eyes from the truth isn't running away from the problem, mentioning Tsubasa's strained relationship with her own parents. Later, while walking through a park, Tsubasa encounters a man named 'Mr. Episode', who is a half-vampire and once almost killed her. He was also accompanied by a woman named Izuko Gaen, who Meme referred to as his senpai. Gaen claims she knows everything, but surprises Tsubasa when she shows her knowledge on Tsubasa's feelings towards Koyomi, aswell as her tiger problem. Gaen and Mr. Episode depart, after saying that Tsubasa's problem is her own, and only she can solve it. Tsubasa goes to the library to research "Kako", what Gaen called the Tiger, but finds nothing. She calls Hitagi, whom expresses her concern that Gaen named the Tiger "Kako" herself, to learn that Gaen was the maiden name of Kanbaru and her mother. Hitagi then explains that Tsubasa and the burnings are linked, as wherever Tsubasa sleeps, the place burns down soon after, which may eventually include Hitagi and Koyomi's houses. Tsubasa returns to the Araragi house, to be forced into a game of cards with Karen and Tsukihi. They discuss what the words "fire" and "flame" mean, and the sister's boyfriends. Tsubasa explains that Koyomi refuses to acknowledge the sister's boyfriends because of envy, then realizes that she is being jealous. As she prepares to confront the tiger, Tsubasa believes that she may never be able to see Koyomi again, and after attempting to leave her own mark in Koyomi's room so he remembers her, she takes a picture of herself and sends it to someone, and writes a note to her other self, in hopes that they can share each others knowledge and feelings.
    5 "Tsubasa Tiger, Part Five"
    "Tsubasa Taigā Sono Go" (つばさタイガー 其ノ伍) Iruka Shinomiya - August 3, 2013
    In her letter to the cat spirit, Tsubasa reveals that just like her, Kako is another apparition sired by her repressed feelings, this time of jealousy and asks her to return both to her heart, as she is finally determined to shoulder all of her negative feelings no matter how it will change herself. As Kako is about to burn Hitagi's apartment, Tsubasa appears to confront it. Despite having no chance to defeat Kako, Tsubasa manages to stall it long enough to Koyomi to appear and defeat it with Heartspan. Before absorbing both the cat and tiger spirit, Tsubasa finally confesses her love for Koyomi, and as expected, he rejects her, assuming that his love for Hitagi is stronger. After her family finally rents another house for them to live, it is revealed that Tsubasa's hair developed white stripes just like a tiger, that she hides by dying them black, and she had at last asked her parents for a room just for herself, as a sign that she finally had become a true member of her own family.
    6 "Summary One"
    "Sōshūhen I" (総集編Ⅰ) - - August 10, 2013
    A recap episode retelling the events of Nekomonogatari (Kuro) from Koyomi's point of view.
    7 "Mayoi Jiangshi, Part One"
    "Mayoi Kyonshī Sono Ichi" (まよいキョンシー 其ノ壹) Vofan - August 17, 2013
    It's the last day of summer vacation and Koyomi looks for Mayoi to return the backpack she left behind at his house. On the way, he has an encounter with Yotsugi who reveals that just like him and Mayoi, she once died, but while Koyomi was transformed into an immortal being and Mayoi became a ghost, she was revived by Yuzuru as a shikigami to serve under her. With no sign of Mayoi, and with Yotsugi's words on his mind, Koyomi returns home and keeps thinking about what he could do for Mayoi until he is reminded by Shinobu that he has only a few hours to finish his summer homework. He then ponders if he could return to the past to finish it in time and much to his surprise, Shinobu reveals that it is possible. At an abandoned temple, Shinobu opens a portal to the past and they pass by it intending to reach the previous day, but some time later, they realize that they had traveled to eleven years in the past instead.
    8 "Mayoi Jiangshi, Part Two"
    "Mayoi Kyonshī Sono Ni" (まよいキョンシー 其ノ貳) Rensuke Oshikiri "Happy Bite" by Emiri Katō August 24, 2013
    Realizing that he traveled to a day before Mayoi's death, Koyomi decides to save her and prevent that she becomes a ghost. While looking for directions, he and Shinobu meet a six-year-old Tsubasa who, suspicious of him, points them to the nearby police station where they learn Mayoi's address and return in the following day planning to guide her safely to her mother's house, but after hours of waiting, Mayoi's father appears and they learn from him that she had left home early in the morning. Koyomi manages to meet Mayoi at the same place where they first met, but after scaring her away, he saves her from being hit by a truck and his plan to prevent her death succeeds. However, after returning to the present, Koyomi realizes that his actions changed drastically the course of history as according to him, it led the world to its destruction.
    9 "Mayoi Jiangshi, Part Three"
    "Mayoi Kyonshī Sono San" (まよいキョンシー 其ノ參) Okama "Happy Bite" August 31, 2013
    Returning to the present, Koyomi and Shinobu find the whole city deserted and it does not take long for them to realize that it was a consequence of saving Mayoi's life in the past. Based on the date of the most recent newspaper they found, they come to the conclusion that something dire happened during the events of "Tsubasa Cat" and return to the shrine to look for a way to return to the past. However, they find that Oshino had put a different charm that prevents them from using its powers and when night falls they are surrounded by undead beings. After escaping, Shinobu realizes that the undead were once vampires who lost their master, and that said master must be no other than herself. According to her conclusions, when Shinobu ran away from home, it was Mayoi who helped Koyomi find her, and as she did not become a ghost in the current timeline, she had never become friends with him, thus he did not manage to find Shinobu, leading him to be killed by the Cursed Cat and Shinobu starting a worldwide vampire infection before killing herself. Looking for survivors, Koyomi and Shinobu decide to use some fireworks to bring the attention of whoever managed to escape with their lives, but it ended drawing the undead to them once more.
    10 "Mayoi Jiangshi, Part Four"
    "Mayoi Kyonshī Sono Yon" (まよいキョンシー 其ノ肆) Asako Nishida - September 7, 2013
    A woman appers to drive out the undead by throwing rice at them. Much to his awe and joy, Koyomi learns that the woman is none other than Mayoi herself, bringing him a letter from Oshino, who somehow figured out the whole situation. From the letter, Koyomi and Shinobu learn that they had traveled to a different timeline and before they return to their unchanged, original timeline, he asks them to confront Shinobu's alternate self who is still alive, and must be destroyed to stop the undead plague and prevent the world from being destroyed for good. After bidding farewell to the adult Mayoi, the pair return to the temple ruins and meet the alternate Shinobu, who cries of joy upon seeing that in another timeline, she managed to reunite with Koyomi, and offers to sacrifice herself to allow them to return to their own timeline. Back to their own rightful time, Koyomi realizes that he missed the opening ceremony much to his chagrin, and after Shinobu returns to his shadow, Mayoi appears before him, and they take their time as they walk together to his house in order to return her backpack.
    11 "Summary Two"
    "Sōshūhen II" (総集編Ⅱ) - - September 14, 2013
    A recap episode retelling the events of Bakemonogatari from Koyomi's point of view.
    12 "Nadeko Medusa, Part One"
    "Nadeko Medūsa Sono Ichi" (なでこメドゥーサ 其ノ壹) Vofan "Mōsō♡Express" (もうそう♡えくすぷれす?) by Kana Hanazawa September 21, 2013
    Fully transformed into an aparition, Nadeko confronts Shinobu and a battered Koyomi who attack with the intention of killing her, and envious of their relationship, she stabs Koyomi's heart. The story then retrocedes to some days before, in Halloween, when Nadeko, on her way to school has a short encounter with Ougi Oshino, Meme Oshino's nephew, who is also a first year student Koyomi's high school. For some reason, Ougi claims that it is about time for Nadeko to stop always playing the victim before she leaves. At her school, Nadeko starts having visions of white snakes and calls Koyomi for advice, and they agree to meet at 10 PM at his house, as by that time Shinobu must be awake to provide some help. Soon after, Nadeko hears the voice of a snake instructing her to meet it at the shrine where she used to kill snakes instead and there it reveals itself as the giant apparition snake, Kuchinawa, who demands compensation for its fellow white snakes she killed by asking for a favor, to which she agrees.



    Oops, no, my bad. Looks like it says part one on that last episode...
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/17074/M..._Second_Season

    Genres listed:
    Comedy, Ecchi, Romance, Supernatural

    Not Magical Girl

  13. #13
    Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    68,325.13
    Gender
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2016 02:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Behind Blue Eyes
    Threads
    376
    Posts
    3,240
    Rep Power
    137

    Default Re: Monogatari Season 2

    Look, as far as I'm concerned if there's a girl in it with magical powers (either by science (see: Moldiver) or psychic powers or actual magic then she counts as a magical girl.


    Look at Komugi from Soul Taker.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

    Author of "How to Be an Anime Character" and "Lesbian Fairy Tales" available from Amazon.com

  14. #14
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,768,344.46
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Cookie Wolf
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2016 09:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    29
    Threads
    341
    Posts
    15,079
    Blog Entries
    842
    AW Wallpapers
    33
    Rep Power
    10205
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

    Default Re: Monogatari Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    Look, as far as I'm concerned if there's a girl in it with magical powers (either by science (see: Moldiver) or psychic powers or actual magic then she counts as a magical girl.


    Look at Komugi from Soul Taker.
    Unless the title character is a magical girl, it isnt a magical girl anime. The bulk of the show is *supernatural*. Get over it and stop trying to pick fights/troll

  15. #15
    Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    68,325.13
    Gender
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2016 02:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Behind Blue Eyes
    Threads
    376
    Posts
    3,240
    Rep Power
    137

    Default Re: Monogatari Season 2

    So Slayers is magical girl?

    What about ROD? Where would I put that?

    I'm not trolling. I seriously don't see why a girl with magical power doesn't qualify as a magical girl.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

    Author of "How to Be an Anime Character" and "Lesbian Fairy Tales" available from Amazon.com

  16. #16
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,768,344.46
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Cookie Wolf
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2016 09:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    29
    Threads
    341
    Posts
    15,079
    Blog Entries
    842
    AW Wallpapers
    33
    Rep Power
    10205
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

    Default Re: Monogatari Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    So Slayers is magical girl?

    What about ROD? Where would I put that?

    I'm not trolling. I seriously don't see why a girl with magical power doesn't qualify as a magical girl.
    Read the animes genre

    Slayers genres: Adventure, Comedy, Demons, Fantasy, Magic
    ROD genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Sci-Fi, Super Power

    Really not that hard to Google things

  17. #17
    Junior Member BrittonPatrick is on a distinguished road BrittonPatrick's Avatar
    Gil
    791.65
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2014 04:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    new york city
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Monogatari Season 2

    I didn't knew that Slayers is a magical girl..
    Last edited by BrittonPatrick; 10-18-2013 at 05:45 AM.

  18. #18
    Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    68,325.13
    Gender
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2016 02:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Behind Blue Eyes
    Threads
    376
    Posts
    3,240
    Rep Power
    137

    Default Re: Monogatari Season 2

    What about Moldiver? That character is pure science but... well look at her
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

    Author of "How to Be an Anime Character" and "Lesbian Fairy Tales" available from Amazon.com

  19. #19
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,768,344.46
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Cookie Wolf
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2016 09:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    29
    Threads
    341
    Posts
    15,079
    Blog Entries
    842
    AW Wallpapers
    33
    Rep Power
    10205
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

    Default Re: Monogatari Season 2

    Again, Google it

    BACK ON TOPIC

    Ive really only seen a few episodes of the first season and thought it was decent, had an interesting idea. I might continue with it

  20. #20
    Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    68,325.13
    Gender
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2016 02:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Behind Blue Eyes
    Threads
    376
    Posts
    3,240
    Rep Power
    137

    Default Re: Monogatari Season 2

    I like how they reference other animes like "you say you're more powerful than Shen-long?" and when the ghost girl dresses up as Conan (the detective. nto he barbarian)

    13"Nadeko Medusa, Part Two"
    "Nadeko Medūsa Sono Ni" (なでこメドゥーサ 其ノ貳)
     
    --September 28, 2013After lying to Koyomi claiming that she was just imagining things, Nadeko decides to help Kuchinawa find his lost corpse, but they agree that she will attend school as usual, while looking for his body at night. In the next day, during school, it is revealed that Nadeko's class is still in a bad mood due to the incident with Kaiki's charms, and thus the position of class rep was somewhat forced on her. Later at night, Nadeko sneaks out of her room to start looking for Kuchinawa's body and after following a false lead, she is found by Koyomi, who takes her to his house. It is then revealed that Nadeko's parents had realized she was missing and contacted Tsukihi, who lied to them claiming that she was sleeping there, while Koyomi left to look for her. After insinuating to Nadeko that they should sleep together, Koyomi is knocked out by Shinobu who appears before her and ponders on how convenient it is for her to have such a cute and defenseless demeanor before she drags Koyomi away to have him sleep on the couch.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

    Author of "How to Be an Anime Character" and "Lesbian Fairy Tales" available from Amazon.com

  21. #21
    Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    68,325.13
    Gender
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2016 02:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Behind Blue Eyes
    Threads
    376
    Posts
    3,240
    Rep Power
    137

    Default Re: Monogatari Season 2

    Just finished watching it. It pretty much ended all the girls arcs... then raised further questions they never answered! Like what he and mnonkey girl were doing for Gaen and what's with the handless freaky looking girl who claims to be the hawaiian shirt guy's niece?


    THERE HAD BETTER BE A SEASON 3!
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

    Author of "How to Be an Anime Character" and "Lesbian Fairy Tales" available from Amazon.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 07:03 AM
  2. Genji Monogatari Sennenki
    By SeraphimAriaRhapsody in forum General Anime & Manga
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 07:40 AM
  3. Saiunkoku Monogatari............!
    By TrooperXD in forum General Anime & Manga
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 05:17 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts