AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nice to meet you!

Junior Member Otaku Candy is on a distinguished road Otaku Candy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2013 02:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Smile Nice to meet you!

Hiya! I'm half asleep right now so hopefully I won't regret my choice of a username later...

Let's see... I'm quite shy. =w=; My life consists mainly of anime, manga, games, and light novels. At the moment, I'm obsessed with Animal Crossing New Leaf, though. _ _; So I haven't been watching/reading as much as I usually do. And oh, the games to finish are piling up...

As for games, I play just about anything. I suck at FPS so I try to avoid those, but there are certain ones I force myself to play, such as Resident Evil and Metal Gear Solid. xD I love JRPG's, visual novels, puzzle games, RTS, simulations, danmaku, and certain timing games. I can also love some fighting games, but I have to put a lot of time into practising or else I will refuse to play someone else. >3>;

Now for anime, of course... My favourite genre is seinen, which is a bit strange considering that I'm female. *Shrugs* I watch anything, though, as long as it's not hentai (usually). I have too many favourites to list (over 50!) so I'll just mention a few popular ones:

AnoHana, Angel Beats, Haganai, Working, Yuru Yuri, Full Metal Panic, Bakuman, Oreimo, Haiyore, Ika Musume, Utena, Little Busters, Usagi Drop

Hopefully I didn't overload you with too much info!

Member KillKaylaDead is on a distinguished road KillKaylaDead's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Katana
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2013 08:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: llx Malice xll

Default Re: Nice to meet you!

Definitely didn't overload with too much info! It's always nice learning about someone new. Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here and continue to post. I'm also into gaming. I play just about anything. I've recently been slacking on my gamer duties as to catch up on anime while I have time off of work.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome. ^_^

I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum, in case you weren't sure ... and basically that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you.

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Playing Cards K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2013 02:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SHADOWSNIPES56

Hey welcome to the forums I hope you have a awesome time while you are on the forums :3

The thing you wished for the most, is something you’ll never get.
    ~Aisaka Taiga

3DS friend code: 3024-5737-8747
    ~Evoke2111~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by KillKaylaDead View Post
    Definitely didn't overload with too much info! It's always nice learning about someone new. Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here and continue to post. I'm also into gaming. I play just about anything. I've recently been slacking on my gamer duties as to catch up on anime while I have time off of work.
    Thanks! Quite the opposite for me. =w=; I'm taking somewhat of a break from anime to catch up with games. Well, I've been rewatching older ones like Haruhi Suzumiya and Lucky Star because I'm trying to get my brother into it. But other than that, I'm mostly spending my time playing games!

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    Welcome. ^_^

I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum, in case you weren't sure ... and basically that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you.

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules.
    Thank you! I'll read those before I post anymore. =w=b

Quote Originally Posted by Riamu.Midori View Post
    Hey welcome to the forums I hope you have a awesome time while you are on the forums :3
    Thank you! I'm sure it'll be fun.

Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Katana
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Otaku Candy View Post
    Thanks! Quite the opposite for me. =w=; I'm taking somewhat of a break from anime to catch up with games. Well, I've been rewatching older ones like Haruhi Suzumiya and Lucky Star because I'm trying to get my brother into it. But other than that, I'm mostly spending my time playing games!
    Do you play a certain console? Also, I've been trying to talk my sister into watching anime. (We weren't allowed to watch it while growing up, so she doesn't have much interest in it.)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Do you play a certain console? Also, I've been trying to talk my sister into watching anime. (We weren't allowed to watch it while growing up, so she doesn't have much interest in it.)
    I mostly play handhelds, 'cause I find them convenient... Lately, I'm glued to my 3DS, but I really love PSP as well. xD I have those two and a PS2, but I'm almost always borrowing game systems from my brothers... Usually Nintendo. I want to get a 360 someday, but I have so many games to play on these already... =3= I want to catch up on games first. What about you? c:

Aww, that's too bad about your sister's lack of interest. I grew up with anime since I was a toddler, and so did one of my brothers. He still loves certain old shows but I'm trying to broaden his tastes. xD

Senior Member Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cake Lie Soul Eater Logo Little Big Planet Sackboy Kratos
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2013 11:42 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well hello there & welcome to AF

Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Katana
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I mostly play handhelds, 'cause I find them convenient... Lately, I'm glued to my 3DS, but I really love PSP as well. xD I have those two and a PS2, but I'm almost always borrowing game systems from my brothers... Usually Nintendo. I want to get a 360 someday, but I have so many games to play on these already... =3= I want to catch up on games first. What about you? c:

Aww, that's too bad about your sister's lack of interest. I grew up with anime since I was a toddler, and so did one of my brothers. He still loves certain old shows but I'm trying to broaden his tastes. xD
    It's hard for me to get too attached to handle helds. The screens are so tiny! I did buy a 3DS though! I haven't played it much. I never find the time. Work+Sleep+Anime+Gaming <<< Too much to accomplish in one day. It's impossible to fit my 3DS game play in. Hehe! I have a 360 and it's my baby. Seriously! I treat it like my child. Nobody can touch it... and I only allow some people to play it, if they're gentle!

Yeah, I feel bad for my sister. She doesn't know what she's missing. She lives in California and I live in Ohio... so it's impossible to FORCE her to watch anime. She agreed to give it a try when she comes to visit for Christmas. Just got to pick something out that I know she'll love!

Senior Member RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2014 11:12 PM
    Charleston, South Carolina, Confederate States of America
    Threads

Hey there, Otaku-ness!

*pouncies,* Here, have some cardinal Orchids. ----;---}@{
    }@{---;----

Welcome aboard! We have Fun here mostly, but stay out of the serious Discussions. ~)^ It is good to have you here. I am mostly enjoying myself. Kaleohano called me up the other Night, so I have been making some Friends. Everyone is mostly friendly here. Be seeing you! Hope to see you around more! Take Care!

"Let us enjoy the Rain together. My Umbrella is always open for you. Knowing me is knowing never having to say goodbye. It never stops raining, does it?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kimihiro View Post
    Well hello there & welcome to AF
    Hello and thank you. c:

It's hard for me to get too attached to handle helds. The screens are so tiny! I did buy a 3DS though! I haven't played it much. I never find the time. Work+Sleep+Anime+Gaming <<< Too much to accomplish in one day. It's impossible to fit my 3DS game play in. Hehe! I have a 360 and it's my baby. Seriously! I treat it like my child. Nobody can touch it... and I only allow some people to play it, if they're gentle!

Yeah, I feel bad for my sister. She doesn't know what she's missing. She lives in California and I live in Ohio... so it's impossible to FORCE her to watch anime. She agreed to give it a try when she comes to visit for Christmas. Just got to pick something out that I know she'll love!
    Hehe. xD I treat my phone and computers like that, but I'm okay with lending games and systems to my brother. I even lent FF7 to a friend in high school... I had no idea it was worth almost a hundred dollars at the time though. ^^; I wouldn't do that again with something valuable these days. I'd be too worried of them losing it or not giving it back...

Hey, what games do you have/plan to get for 3DS? c: I'm completely in love with Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing. Castlevania had some bad reviews as far as I saw, but I still enjoy that one a lot too! The gameplay actually reminds me a bit of Arkham Asylum... Sort of. xD

Good luck picking out an awesome show for her. I'm usually pretty good at picking out shows people will like. \o/ But I need to know the person very well...

Quote Originally Posted by RainyDayMan View Post
    Hey there, Otaku-ness!

*pouncies,* Here, have some cardinal Orchids. ----;---}@{
    }@{---;----

Welcome aboard! We have Fun here mostly, but stay out of the serious Discussions. ~)^ It is good to have you here. I am mostly enjoying myself. Kaleohano called me up the other Night, so I have been making some Friends. Everyone is mostly friendly here. Be seeing you! Hope to see you around more! Take Care!
    Hi there! Thanks! c: Yeah, I'll keep that in mind. =w=; I'm here to have fun; there's enough stress in life as it is... So I'll try to stay out of serious discussions. =w= I have no idea who Kaleohano is yet~ So people here are friendly... That's nice to know. ^^ Thanks, I hope to see you around too!

Senior Member AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Drill Gurren Dai Gurren Dan K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2017 08:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hi and welcome to AF. That is a nice list of anime you have there. I hope that you enjoy your time here and I hope to see you posting around here often.

Senior Member KateS has a reputation beyond repute KateS has a reputation beyond repute KateS has a reputation beyond repute KateS has a reputation beyond repute KateS has a reputation beyond repute KateS has a reputation beyond repute KateS has a reputation beyond repute KateS has a reputation beyond repute KateS has a reputation beyond repute KateS has a reputation beyond repute KateS has a reputation beyond repute KateS's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Zebra Kawaii Sundae Strawberry
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2013 08:31 PM
    Threads

Hellooo, and welcome!

You seem so cute, and we seem to have similar interests have fun in Anime Forums, and feel free to chat anytime!

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

Oreimo
    *Glares*
    We should become friends.

Eitherway, welcome to AF. Like everyone already said, "I hope you'll enjoy your time here".

I hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Howdy there Candy and welcome to AF from New Zealand
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information