AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 39

Thread: What is the likelyhood of another terror attack in the near future?

  1. #1
    The Meg Griffin of AF. Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    203.45
    Gender
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2014 09:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Threads
    287
    Posts
    708
    Blog Entries
    142
    Rep Power
    0

    Default What is the likelyhood of another terror attack in the near future?

    I notice the topic in the news isn't terrorism right now. People's minds are on other things it seems. But I've been wondering, despite the lack of coverage about terrorism on the news, how likely are we to be attacked again in the near future?

  2. #2
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    820,940.58
    Gender
    Gifts Cookie Paperclip Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2014 01:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Just down from the House of Crosses in Alabama.
    Age
    26
    Threads
    56
    Posts
    4,331
    Blog Entries
    42
    Rep Power
    1385
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

    Default Re: What is the likelyhood of another terror attack in the near future?

    Greatly, seeming that it's the only way pathetic fools can ever seem to make their political, religious, or social points about how things are. Because the human species is absolutely pitiful and only recognizes such issues when innocent blood is split for little to no cause other than someone's ignorance of their own self-importance.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.


  3. Likes KyouFalls liked this post
  4. #3
    Senior Member RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan's Avatar
    Gil
    3,169.57
    Gender
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2013 11:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Charleston, South Carolina, Confederate States of America
    Age
    35
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    500
    Rep Power
    47

    Default Re: What is the likelyhood of another terror attack in the near future?

    With Obama Hussein in office, Attack is imminent. But his Backers want to destroy America without a War. Boston was just recently attacked by ultra-left Islamic Terrorists. It will happen again. London is the most policed City in the Western World, and they suffer MANY Terrorists and much Terrorism.


    "Let us enjoy the Rain together. My Umbrella is always open for you. Knowing me is knowing never having to say goodbye. It never stops raining, does it?"

  5. Dislikes Rainbow Crash, Eris disliked this post
  6. #4
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    820,940.58
    Gender
    Gifts Cookie Paperclip Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2014 01:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Just down from the House of Crosses in Alabama.
    Age
    26
    Threads
    56
    Posts
    4,331
    Blog Entries
    42
    Rep Power
    1385
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

    Default Re: What is the likelyhood of another terror attack in the near future?

    Quote Originally Posted by RainyDayMan View Post
    With Obama Hussein in office, Attack is imminent. But his Backers want to destroy America without a War. Boston was just recently attacked by ultra-left Islamic Terrorists. It will happen again. London is the most policed City in the Western World, and they suffer MANY Terrorists and much Terrorism.
    Oh yay... Another It's Obama's fault. Because he has everything to do with anything. The fact that most of these "terrorists" became such because of the way they or their ancestors where treated by the hypocritical Western Civilization simply goes unnoticed, because of a few idiots that run with them and do it without any connection to what the West has done. Plus the majority of folks in the West try to summarize their reasons way into a short causation (Angry at American Beliefs or Freedoms, Obama's Fault, Angry at Israel), when in fact there's a plethora of reasons. It's like saying the American Revolution was fought over tea tax and the Civil War was fault over slavery. Yes those were valid reasons that were cited (In the Declaration of Independence, and in 4 of the 11 secession letters), but there were more reasons than just that! Now I don't condone their actions, and believe their logic for doing such action because of there reasons is heavily flawed, but hay George Carlin said it best. "It's also interesting to noticed who it is we assassinate. Did you ever stop to think who it is we kill? It's always people to tell us to try to life together in harmony and try to love one another. Jesus, Gandhi, Lincoln, John Kennedy, Bobby Kennedy, Martin Luther King Jr., Edgar Meavers, Malcom X, John Lennon, They all said 'Try to live together peacefully'. BAM! Right in the head. Apparently we're not ready for that!"
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.


  7. #5
    The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    1,803.68
    Gender
    My Mood
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2014 03:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Britain
    Threads
    37
    Posts
    4,793
    Blog Entries
    88
    Rep Power
    1106
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: aether370

    Default Re: What is the likelyhood of another terror attack in the near future?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Oh yay... Another It's Obama's fault. Because he has everything to do with anything. The fact that most of these "terrorists" became such because of the way they or their ancestors where treated by the hypocritical Western Civilization simply goes unnoticed, because of a few idiots that run with them and do it without any connection to what the West has done. Plus the majority of folks in the West try to summarize their reasons way into a short causation (Angry at American Beliefs or Freedoms, Obama's Fault, Angry at Israel), when in fact there's a plethora of reasons. It's like saying the American Revolution was fought over tea tax and the Civil War was fault over slavery. Yes those were valid reasons that were cited (In the Declaration of Independence, and in 4 of the 11 secession letters), but there were more reasons than just that! Now I don't condone their actions, and believe their logic for doing such action because of there reasons is heavily flawed, but hay George Carlin said it best. "It's also interesting to noticed who it is we assassinate. Did you ever stop to think who it is we kill? It's always people to tell us to try to life together in harmony and try to love one another. Jesus, Gandhi, Lincoln, John Kennedy, Bobby Kennedy, Martin Luther King Jr., Edgar Meavers, Malcom X, John Lennon, They all said 'Try to live together peacefully'. BAM! Right in the head. Apparently we're not ready for that!"
    I have to agree after all you cannot just blame everything upon one man. A lot of today's problems stem back to the industrial revolution era and the rise of colonialism from that. The western world never really helped the rest of the world but only when it suited them to make sure their agenda wasn't affected in some form or manner. Truth be told I can't blame these people for striking back after what we put them through and still do to this very day we bomb areas and consequently kill innocent civilians during the process. I believe the game Fallout provides a good quote for this and that is 'War, War never changes'.
    And I have to agree with that statement because if you look back at all conflicts they are either due to political, natural resources, religious beliefs or to expand the country's boarders. Look back to Ancient Greece and Persia for example Persia wanted to expand their empire to support their own needs and to keep themselves stable and so they try to invade. Move on a few hundred years to Rome and you see that war becomes a necessity to keep their treasury full and so the Emperor can retain his power. The Crusades were for Holy matters for each belief involved, and if you look to this day we can see that terrorists are in a way waging their own sort of Crusade against the west. Now to say if it's for religious purposes or political you have to look at each group individually and come to your own conclusions.
    But so long as different view points exist then there will always be conflict because you will never agree with somebody 100% meaning that you may agree on some matters but with others you may be completely against them.

    And so concludes my point upon said matter.

  8. #6
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    820,940.58
    Gender
    Gifts Cookie Paperclip Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2014 01:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Just down from the House of Crosses in Alabama.
    Age
    26
    Threads
    56
    Posts
    4,331
    Blog Entries
    42
    Rep Power
    1385
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

    Default Re: What is the likelyhood of another terror attack in the near future?

    Quote Originally Posted by aether View Post
    I have to agree after all you cannot just blame everything upon one man. A lot of today's problems stem back to the industrial revolution era and the rise of colonialism from that. The western world never really helped the rest of the world but only when it suited them to make sure their agenda wasn't affected in some form or manner. Truth be told I can't blame these people for striking back after what we put them through and still do to this very day we bomb areas and consequently kill innocent civilians during the process. I believe the game Fallout provides a good quote for this and that is 'War, War never changes'.
    And I have to agree with that statement because if you look back at all conflicts they are either due to political, natural resources, religious beliefs or to expand the country's boarders. Look back to Ancient Greece and Persia for example Persia wanted to expand their empire to support their own needs and to keep themselves stable and so they try to invade. Move on a few hundred years to Rome and you see that war becomes a necessity to keep their treasury full and so the Emperor can retain his power. The Crusades were for Holy matters for each belief involved, and if you look to this day we can see that terrorists are in a way waging their own sort of Crusade against the west. Now to say if it's for religious purposes or political you have to look at each group individually and come to your own conclusions.
    But so long as different view points exist then there will always be conflict because you will never agree with somebody 100% meaning that you may agree on some matters but with others you may be completely against them.

    And so concludes my point upon said matter.
    And to think there was once a tribe of people that thought War as a form of insanity.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.


  9. #7
    Senior Member nslay has much to be proud of nslay has much to be proud of nslay has much to be proud of nslay has much to be proud of nslay has much to be proud of nslay has much to be proud of nslay has much to be proud of nslay has much to be proud of nslay has much to be proud of nslay has much to be proud of nslay's Avatar
    Gil
    198,964.31
    Gender
    Gifts Chicken Glasses Red Glasses Red
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2014 09:24 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: What is the likelyhood of another terror attack in the near future?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Oh yay... Another It's Obama's fault. Because he has everything to do with anything ...
    I blame farmers and water treatment. If there were no food or water, none of this would be a problem.

  10. Likes DeathBlade/13.666 liked this post
  11. #8
    Senior Member RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan's Avatar
    Gil
    3,169.57
    Gender
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2013 11:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Charleston, South Carolina, Confederate States of America
    Age
    35
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    500
    Rep Power
    47

    Default Re: What is the likelyhood of another terror attack in the near future?

    The War against the Taliban Regime in the Islamic State of Afghanistan is getting worse and worse. Pulling out of the Republic of Iraq without educating them on how to run a democratic Republic on their own with free Elections allowing universal Suffrage (Women included) was a Failure. Now we have Benghazi and Boston.

    The Idiot before him had 11 September 2001. Obama and Bush are one in the same. The Choice is clear. Vote Libertarian next Election.

    ---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Oh yay... Another It's Obama's fault. Because he has everything to do with anything. The fact that most of these "terrorists" became such because of the way they or their ancestors where treated by the hypocritical Western Civilization simply goes unnoticed, because of a few idiots that run with them and do it without any connection to what the West has done. Plus the majority of folks in the West try to summarize their reasons way into a short causation (Angry at American Beliefs or Freedoms, Obama's Fault, Angry at Israel), when in fact there's a plethora of reasons. It's like saying the American Revolution was fought over tea tax and the Civil War was fault over slavery. Yes those were valid reasons that were cited (In the Declaration of Independence, and in 4 of the 11 secession letters), but there were more reasons than just that! Now I don't condone their actions, and believe their logic for doing such action because of there reasons is heavily flawed, but hay George Carlin said it best. "It's also interesting to noticed who it is we assassinate. Did you ever stop to think who it is we kill? It's always people to tell us to try to life together in harmony and try to love one another. Jesus, Gandhi, Lincoln, John Kennedy, Bobby Kennedy, Martin Luther King Jr., Edgar Meavers, Malcom X, John Lennon, They all said 'Try to live together peacefully'. BAM! Right in the head. Apparently we're not ready for that!"
    Abraham Lincoln was a Warmonger, a War Criminal, a Despot, a Tyrant, and a Dictator. He got what he deserved for starting an unnecessary War murdering over six hundred fifty-five thousand People, leaving Millions of former African Slaves as uneducated Derelicts (the Freedman's Bureau did not start very many modern-day existing black College's), nearly bankrupted the U.S. Government, and left the Southern States in ruin just because they wanted to have their own free, sovereign, and independent Nation. Lincoln was not a peaceful Man. He was the one who invaded five States that had not even seceded yet and arrested Legislators, Congressmen, Senators, Representatives, and Judges who opposed him, threw them in Jail, and suspended the Writ of Habeas Corpus so these Guys (and Newspapermen and Journalists, and Publishers and Editors) could not sue to get out of Jail. He was worse than Nero or Gaius Julius Caesar.


    "Let us enjoy the Rain together. My Umbrella is always open for you. Knowing me is knowing never having to say goodbye. It never stops raining, does it?"

  12. #9
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    820,940.58
    Gender
    Gifts Cookie Paperclip Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2014 01:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Just down from the House of Crosses in Alabama.
    Age
    26
    Threads
    56
    Posts
    4,331
    Blog Entries
    42
    Rep Power
    1385
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

    Default Re: What is the likelyhood of another terror attack in the near future?

    Quote Originally Posted by RainyDayMan View Post
    The War against the Taliban Regime in the Islamic State of Afghanistan is getting worse and worse. Pulling out of the Republic of Iraq without educating them on how to run a democratic Republic on their own with free Elections allowing universal Suffrage (Women included) was a Failure. Now we have Benghazi and Boston.

    The Idiot before him had 11 September 2001. Obama and Bush are one in the same. The Choice is clear. Vote Libertarian next Election.
    Ok, What about the 2006 embassy attack in Syria? 4 people died there as well? Where's the outrage of people wanting answers to questions that investigators are still trying to figure out? Who made and planted the bombs in the 2002 embassy bombing in Pakistan and 2004 in Uzbekistan? How about the one I really want answers for. 1998 in Keyna, 212 people died. WHERE'S YOU'RE OUTRAGE? You just want to blame Obama any way possible for it, when the truth is that it's an embassy. Getting attacked is almost a part of the job. (ie:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embassy_attacks) And instead of allowing the State Department and the FBI to do their jobs, our Congress has to create almost as much of a hassle for them as the nation of Libya just to posture themselves for 2014 and 2016. It's almost pathetic and sad that more people don't see that, and can't figure out why almost nothing is ever getting done in Washington.





    Abraham Lincoln was a Warmonger, a War Criminal, a Despot, a Tyrant, and a Dictator. He got what he deserved for starting an unnecessary War murdering over six hundred fifty-five thousand People, leaving Millions of former African Slaves as uneducated Derelicts (the Freedman's Bureau did not start very many modern-day existing black College's), nearly bankrupted the U.S. Government, and left the Southern States in ruin just because they wanted to have their own free, sovereign, and independent Nation. Lincoln was not a peaceful Man. He was the one who invaded five States that had not even seceded yet and arrested Legislators, Congressmen, Senators, Representatives, and Judges who opposed him, threw them in Jail, and suspended the Writ of Habeas Corpus so these Guys (and Newspapermen and Journalists, and Publishers and Editors) could not sue to get out of Jail. He was worse than Nero or Gaius Julius Caesar.
    Yes, He started the war. Simply by being elected and trying to work towards freedom and dignity for all. All 11 states seceded because of Lincoln. Not like the Railroad Companies pissed anyone off in the South by not expanding the number of railroads in the South, the businesses and corporations in the North pushing for a modernized West while forgetting the South existed, or the Hypocritical North demanding to free slaves while constantly bringing more slaves in. Now to be fair, Lincoln was a prick and a very mean one at that; Arlington Cemetery is a great example of that. But like most people in that time, they did what they thought was need to be done. He wasn't the only one, nor was the South innocent of such claims either. Those same words you chose to describe Lincoln also describes Jefferson Davis (Though Jeff Davis was also racist), Robert E. Lee, Grant, Sherman, Longstreet, and a plethora more of others. The fact that things had been brewing up since 1845, until 4 states seceded (late 1860) and attacked Fort Sumter (7 of the states joined after that forming the Confederate States of America) in 1861 seems to escape you. Sure Lincoln wasn't the nicest person around, and was a prick when it came to war and policy (just at the Emancipation Proclamation and what it covered), but he did truly believe that people of color should have the same rights as people of non-color. Hence the 13, 14, 15 Amendments (That Johnson pretty much had to push forward and sign, because of the assassination).
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.


  13. #10
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    1,368.99
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    409 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2014 07:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Guam
    Age
    22
    Threads
    50
    Posts
    3,368
    Blog Entries
    12
    AW Wallpapers
    2
    Rep Power
    1099
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

    Default Re: What is the likelyhood of another terror attack in the near future?

    Well, we're at threat PCON Alpha on base here. so Theres very little expected to happen. But, theres no doubt that something will happen eventually.
    Kaleohano derailing threads everywhere he go
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

  14. #11
    Senior Member RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan's Avatar
    Gil
    3,169.57
    Gender
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2013 11:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Charleston, South Carolina, Confederate States of America
    Age
    35
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    500
    Rep Power
    47

    Default Re: What is the likelyhood of another terror attack in the near future?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Ok, What about the 2006 embassy attack in Syria? 4 people died there as well? Where's the outrage of people wanting answers to questions that investigators are still trying to figure out? Who made and planted the bombs in the 2002 embassy bombing in Pakistan and 2004 in Uzbekistan? How about the one I really want answers for. 1998 in Keyna, 212 people died. WHERE'S YOU'RE OUTRAGE? You just want to blame Obama any way possible for it, when the truth is that it's an embassy. Getting attacked is almost a part of the job. (ie:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embassy_attacks) And instead of allowing the State Department and the FBI to do their jobs, our Congress has to create almost as much of a hassle for them as the nation of Libya just to posture themselves for 2014 and 2016. It's almost pathetic and sad that more people don't see that, and can't figure out why almost nothing is ever getting done in Washington.





    Yes, He started the war. Simply by being elected and trying to work towards freedom and dignity for all. All 11 states seceded because of Lincoln. Not like the Railroad Companies pissed anyone off in the South by not expanding the number of railroads in the South, the businesses and corporations in the North pushing for a modernized West while forgetting the South existed, or the Hypocritical North demanding to free slaves while constantly bringing more slaves in. Now to be fair, Lincoln was a prick and a very mean one at that; Arlington Cemetery is a great example of that. But like most people in that time, they did what they thought was need to be done. He wasn't the only one, nor was the South innocent of such claims either. Those same words you chose to describe Lincoln also describes Jefferson Davis (Though Jeff Davis was also racist), Robert E. Lee, Grant, Sherman, Longstreet, and a plethora more of others. The fact that things had been brewing up since 1845, until 4 states seceded (late 1860) and attacked Fort Sumter (7 of the states joined after that forming the Confederate States of America) in 1861 seems to escape you. Sure Lincoln wasn't the nicest person around, and was a prick when it came to war and policy (just at the Emancipation Proclamation and what it covered), but he did truly believe that people of color should have the same rights as people of non-color. Hence the 13, 14, 15 Amendments (That Johnson pretty much had to push forward and sign, because of the assassination).
    Jefferson Davis was not a Racist. Only one percent of the white Population back then believed in Equality among the Races. And Racism is NOT a nineteenth Century social Norm. It is a twenty-first Century social Norm. You can not take the Standards of today and surgically transplant them on a different Society and different time Period. That is the most ludicrous thing I have ever heard. Besides, Abraham Lincoln wanted to keep Slavery legal in the fifteen Southern States/Commonwealths permanently by supporting the original Thirteenth Amendment (Corwin Amendment) because he hated the Blacks. He did not want Blacks moving to the West, so by preventing Slavery from expanding, he could keep his all-white Western U.S. Bloc. He was a vicious white Supremacist who as a Lawyer assisted Slave-owners to get their runaway Slaves back if they left their State. He was a flaming Hypocrite. I do not believe in Hell, but if it existed, Lincoln would be there for all the Pain and Suffering he caused. That is why I do not run as a Republican; because it is the Party of Lincoln. I run as a Democrat or Libertarian. And Jefferson Davis was an honourable Man who only wanted his People to be left alone. He did not even want to be President. He was hoping William Loundes Yancey would be elected.


    "Let us enjoy the Rain together. My Umbrella is always open for you. Knowing me is knowing never having to say goodbye. It never stops raining, does it?"

  15. #12
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    1,368.99
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    409 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2014 07:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Guam
    Age
    22
    Threads
    50
    Posts
    3,368
    Blog Entries
    12
    AW Wallpapers
    2
    Rep Power
    1099
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

    Default Re: What is the likelyhood of another terror attack in the near future?

    Quote Originally Posted by RainyDayMan View Post
    Jefferson Davis was not a Racist. Only one percent of the white Population back then believed in Equality among the Races. And Racism is NOT a nineteenth Century social Norm. It is a twenty-first Century social Norm. You can not take the Standards of today and surgically transplant them on a different Society and different time Period.
    Ummm, yes I can. The social norm does not change whether or not they were racist. Racism may not have been viewed the same way back then, but that doesn't change what it is. Just because something is the social norm, does not mean its a good thing that should be accepted. The social norm in parts of the US is that eating fast food regularly is a perfectly fine thing to do. But you tell me, would obesity be reduced if people ate McD's, Burger King, Taco Bell, and Jack in the Box less, and home cooked meals more?

    so sorry, Jefferson Davis was racist.

    ---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by RainyDayMan View Post
    With Obama Hussein in office, Attack is imminent.
    if anything, we're less likely to be attacked with him in office. As much as the country dislikes him, the rest of the world loves his arse. Internationally he is very good at raising the image of the US.
    Kaleohano derailing threads everywhere he go
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

  16. #13
    Senior Member RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan's Avatar
    Gil
    3,169.57
    Gender
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2013 11:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Charleston, South Carolina, Confederate States of America
    Age
    35
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    500
    Rep Power
    47

    Default Re: What is the likelyhood of another terror attack in the near future?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    Ummm, yes I can. The social norm does not change whether or not they were racist. Racism may not have been viewed the same way back then, but that doesn't change what it is. Just because something is the social norm, does not mean its a good thing that should be accepted. The social norm in parts of the US is that eating fast food regularly is a perfectly fine thing to do. But you tell me, would obesity be reduced if people ate McD's, Burger King, Taco Bell, and Jack in the Box less, and home cooked meals more?

    so sorry, Jefferson Davis was racist.

    ---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------



    if anything, we're less likely to be attacked with him in office. As much as the country dislikes him, the rest of the world loves his arse. Internationally he is very good at raising the image of the US.
    Jefferson Davis was not a Racist. Your Argument is fallacious. And if Obama Hussein is so well-liked, why was it in the Russian Federation, he walked with Vladimir Putin to shake the Hands of everyone in the Russian presidential Cabinet, and everyone shook Putin's Hand, but none of them shook Obama's Hand. Obama just looked like a Retard in the Video with an ugly Look on his Face.

    Why was Jefferson Davis a Racist and not Lincoln when Lincoln hated the Blacks? Neither one was a Racist since Discrimination was universal in all Parts of the U.S.A. and C.S.A. The only Difference was that the Confederate Army was integrated, and the United States Army and Navy was segregated until Truman's Administration. You have a very selective Memory. At least Davis wanted to eliminate Slavery in all Parts of the C.S.A. in exchange for Military Service for an Army of an estimated 2.2. million. Lincoln protected Slavery in Maryland, Delaware, Washington City, West Virginia, Tennessee, parts of Louisiana and Virginia, Missouri, and Kentucky. Lincoln was a white Supremacist, but so was ninety-five percent of the white Population in both American Republics at the time. White Supremacy was the social Norm, not Racism which was not a social Norm until the 1950's when the Civil Rights Era began in Montgomery, Alabama with the Bus Boycott when four African-American Legends were arrested for not giving up their Bus Seats to Caucasians in the front of the Bus. Jefferson Davis was a just Man who tried to get the invading Foes out of his Nation and tried protecting his Nation as best he could and even wanted to eliminate Slavery universally. Even if President Davis was racist, Lincoln was worse. You have a selective Memory.

    As for the current President, he wants to support arming the Rebels in the Syrian Arab Republic who have Ties to Al-Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood in their civil War against Bashar Assad. It is too little too late. We failed the first time in the Islamic State of Afghanistan when we gave Money to Osama bin Laden to fight the Soviets. We failed when we ousted Colonel Muamar al-Quadafi in the Great Socialist People's Libyan Arab Jamahirya and we had four Americans dead by the People we supported. We failed in almost every way possible in the Middle East, because everyone we train and give Money and Arms to (like Hussein in the Republic of Iraq's War against the Islamic Republic of Iran according to recent unclassified Documents released that I read in Newsweek and the Wall Street Journal in recent Years, and yes, I have a Subscription), they turn on us.

    This arming of the Rebels in the Syrian Arab Republic will turn the Russian Federation against us even worse, because Putin supports Bashar Assad in crushing the Rebels.

    This is going to turn into an international Quagmire.

    I agree that I have been unfair to Bush and Obama, but neither of them I voted for, because they were not qualified and did not do a very good Job internationally. We are headed into the wrong Direction by getting involved in the Syrian Arab Republic. Neither Side likes the U.S.A.
    Last edited by RainyDayMan; 07-03-2013 at 02:13 PM.


    "Let us enjoy the Rain together. My Umbrella is always open for you. Knowing me is knowing never having to say goodbye. It never stops raining, does it?"

  17. #14
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    1,368.99
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    409 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2014 07:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Guam
    Age
    22
    Threads
    50
    Posts
    3,368
    Blog Entries
    12
    AW Wallpapers
    2
    Rep Power
    1099
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

    Default Re: What is the likelyhood of another terror attack in the near future?

    Quote Originally Posted by RainyDayMan View Post
    Jefferson Davis was not a Racist. Your Argument is fallacious. And if Obama Hussein is so well-liked, why was it in the Russian Federation, he walked with Vladimir Putin to shake the Hands of everyone in the Russian presidential Cabinet, and everyone shook Putin's Hand, but none of them shook Obama's Hand. Obama just looked like a Retard in the Video with an ugly Look on his Face.
    Acts of terrorism are usually not committed by foreign governments. I'm talking about foreign civilians. Those are the ones that tend to make up terrorist organizations. Not sure why you think i give a damn about foreign government opinions of the US or obama.
    Jefferson Davis is most definitely racist.

    Why was Jefferson Davis a Racist and not Lincoln when Lincoln hated the Blacks? ...
    ...
    ...You have a selective Memory.
    Umm...you seem to have hallucinogenic reading. I never said a word about Lincoln.
    Kaleohano derailing threads everywhere he go
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

  18. #15
    Senior Member RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan's Avatar
    Gil
    3,169.57
    Gender
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2013 11:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Charleston, South Carolina, Confederate States of America
    Age
    35
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    500
    Rep Power
    47

    Default Re: What is the likelyhood of another terror attack in the near future?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    Acts of terrorism are usually not committed by foreign governments. I'm talking about foreign civilians. Those are the ones that tend to make up terrorist organizations. Not sure why you think i give a damn about foreign government opinions of the US or obama.
    Jefferson Davis is most definitely racist.



    Umm...you seem to have hallucinogenic reading. I never said a word about Lincoln.
    While it is very true that foreign Governments do not sponsor Terrorism unless it is on their own People (Soviet Russia, Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy, the U.S.A., imperial Japan, the Republic of Vietnam, the Republic of Korea, the Republic of Iraq, the Syrian Arab Republic, the Islamic Republic of Iran, the French Empire under Maximillian Robespierre, Wallachia under Vlad Tepes II, Transylvania, Macedonia under Alexander, the former Federal Republic of Yugoslavia under Slobodan Milosevic and a million others), you are correct that foreign Governments usually sponsor Terrorism NOT in other Countries ... except for the British Empire in India.

    I agree with you there ... for the most part.


    And Jefferson Davis was no more a Racist than ninety-nine percent of the U.S. and C.S.A. Population in the 1860's. You have a selective Memory. I do not know why you have to pick on a Christian with Morals and Ethics that backed up his Treatment of People under him.
    Last edited by RainyDayMan; 07-03-2013 at 02:26 PM.


    "Let us enjoy the Rain together. My Umbrella is always open for you. Knowing me is knowing never having to say goodbye. It never stops raining, does it?"

  19. #16
    Senior Member Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa's Avatar
    Gil
    1,900.15
    Gender
    My Mood
    sunshine
    Gifts Grapes
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2014 10:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    amsterdam
    Age
    19
    Threads
    5
    Posts
    324
    Rep Power
    46
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: tiptoeingtectonics

    Default Re: What is the likelyhood of another terror attack in the near future?

    its the jews fault, trust me.

  20. #17
    Senior Member RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan's Avatar
    Gil
    3,169.57
    Gender
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2013 11:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Charleston, South Carolina, Confederate States of America
    Age
    35
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    500
    Rep Power
    47

    Default Re: What is the likelyhood of another terror attack in the near future?

    Lincoln and Grant were anti-Semitic, but Jefferson Davis appointed Jews for the Secretary of State, Secretary of War, and Attorney-General in his presidential Cabinet. What did the Jews do? They have been victimised for five thousand Years. Grant expelled them from the United States Army.

    Why tie in blaming the Jews when discussing Terrorism? The State of Israel has only protected itself from other harassing Nation-States in the Middle East who deny the Holocaust and want the Jews wiped off the Map.

    Or is your Argument on the War for Southern Independence just because most Jews in America sided with the Confederacy and are automatically to blame for that particular War? Your Accusation is racist unless you are making a Joke ... and I would not make racist Jokes here.


    "Let us enjoy the Rain together. My Umbrella is always open for you. Knowing me is knowing never having to say goodbye. It never stops raining, does it?"

  21. #18
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    1,368.99
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    409 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2014 07:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Guam
    Age
    22
    Threads
    50
    Posts
    3,368
    Blog Entries
    12
    AW Wallpapers
    2
    Rep Power
    1099
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

    Default Re: What is the likelyhood of another terror attack in the near future?

    Quote Originally Posted by RainyDayMan View Post
    And Jefferson Davis was no more a Racist than ninety-nine percent of the U.S. and C.S.A. Population in the 1860's. You have a selective Memory.
    Did i ever say that the other people were not racist? That he stood out as a lone, racist bastard? No. Once again, you reading things that simply are not there. How exactly is my memory selective?
    Kaleohano derailing threads everywhere he go
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

  22. #19
    Senior Member RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan's Avatar
    Gil
    3,169.57
    Gender
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2013 11:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Charleston, South Carolina, Confederate States of America
    Age
    35
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    500
    Rep Power
    47

    Default Re: What is the likelyhood of another terror attack in the near future?

    Because you are placing sole Blame on one Person that most everyone was guilty of. Why pick on President Davis? Racism was NOT a social Norm of the 1860's. You are a hundred Years off. Slavery was okay back then. It is wrong now. And it still exists now. No one wants to do anything about it, but it happens in this Nation today with illegal Aliens.

    I do not know what you have against a great Man like Jefferson Finnis Davis. He held Honour, Duty, and Judeo-Christian Morals above anything else. He loved his People and both his Nations trying his best to avert a War he did not want and avert Secession until it became a Necessity. And even WHEN Mississippi seceded, he initially refused to resign from the U.S. Senate. Just because he owned Slaves, he was a Racist? Was Thomas Jefferson a Racist because he believed there were inherent Differences between Blacks and Whites? At least his Slaves loved him like Davis' Slaves loved him. George Washington once had one of his Slave's seven front Teeth extracted without Morphine and implanted into Washington's Mouth. Was Washington a Racist?

    Even the Abolitionist's did not all want Equality amongst the Races. Even they believed there were inherent Differences between Blacks and Whites. It is only in this Century that this is wrong and racist.


    "Let us enjoy the Rain together. My Umbrella is always open for you. Knowing me is knowing never having to say goodbye. It never stops raining, does it?"

  23. #20
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    820,940.58
    Gender
    Gifts Cookie Paperclip Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2014 01:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Just down from the House of Crosses in Alabama.
    Age
    26
    Threads
    56
    Posts
    4,331
    Blog Entries
    42
    Rep Power
    1385
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

    Default Re: What is the likelyhood of another terror attack in the near future?

    Quote Originally Posted by RainyDayMan View Post
    Jefferson Davis was not a Racist. Only one percent of the white Population back then believed in Equality among the Races. And Racism is NOT a nineteenth Century social Norm. It is a twenty-first Century social Norm. You can not take the Standards of today and surgically transplant them on a different Society and different time Period. That is the most ludicrous thing I have ever heard. Besides, Abraham Lincoln wanted to keep Slavery legal in the fifteen Southern States/Commonwealths permanently by supporting the original Thirteenth Amendment (Corwin Amendment) because he hated the Blacks. He did not want Blacks moving to the West, so by preventing Slavery from expanding, he could keep his all-white Western U.S. Bloc. He was a vicious white Supremacist who as a Lawyer assisted Slave-owners to get their runaway Slaves back if they left their State. He was a flaming Hypocrite. I do not believe in Hell, but if it existed, Lincoln would be there for all the Pain and Suffering he caused. That is why I do not run as a Republican; because it is the Party of Lincoln. I run as a Democrat or Libertarian. And Jefferson Davis was an honourable Man who only wanted his People to be left alone. He did not even want to be President. He was hoping William Loundes Yancey would be elected.
    Oh? What about the words of Jefferson himself from his memoirs? http://www.confederatepastpresent.or...ion-and-fusion Has for Lincoln, first you have to understand that issue of Slavery was a big political issue at the time. With that being said, he stated wouldn't opposed the Corwin Amendment should it be ratified, because the subject goes beyond what the then-current Constitution covered. Here's his inaugral address that explains that. http://www.bartleby.com/124/pres31.html Now if he hated blacks as you stated, then why on earth would he bother setting forth on the 13th amendment? After all, he only did the Emancipation Proclamation to get back at the South, and free their slaves. Where's your proof that Lincoln was racist, btw?

    EITHER way, This topic's about terrorist attacks and we're getting off-topic. So Let's continue our discussion elsewhere.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.


  24. #21
    [witty remark] Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    43,689.50
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Cookie Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    519 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2014 04:16 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bubble-gum Kingdom.
    Threads
    21
    Posts
    1,914
    Blog Entries
    118
    Rep Power
    1303

    Default Re: What is the likelyhood of another terror attack in the near future?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post

    ---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

    [/COLOR]

    if anything, we're less likely to be attacked with him in office. As much as the country dislikes him, the rest of the world loves his arse. Internationally he is very good at raising the image of the US.
    No, most of the country likes Obama. He was re-elected last year after all. And there is no way most of the votes were from Americans from other countries. Though I do agree with our image improving in the views of other countries.


  25. #22
    Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    56,800.24
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2014 06:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    25
    Threads
    98
    Posts
    3,793
    Blog Entries
    34
    Rep Power
    2667

    Default Re: What is the likelyhood of another terror attack in the near future?

    Quote Originally Posted by Albear View Post
    No, most of the country likes Obama. He was re-elected last year after all. And there is no way most of the votes were from Americans from other countries. Though I do agree with our image improving in the views of other countries.
    Bush was re-elected too. A lot of people simply don't vote. You win an election if about 25% prefer you over the next most viable guy.

    As far as security goes, Obama basically gets to utilize all the freedom infringing security measures that Bush put in place, and get no crap for it simply because he didn't put them in place--he's only maintaining them. Obama has only improved our popularity among countries which have no desire to mess with us to begin with. We had an embassy attacked under Obama's watch and this happened long after he went around praising Islam. Also, the people who orchestrated the 9/11 attacks and their sympathizers are not happy with America killing Bin Laden without a trial and then dumping his body in the ocean.

  26. #23
    [witty remark] Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    43,689.50
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Cookie Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    519 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2014 04:16 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bubble-gum Kingdom.
    Threads
    21
    Posts
    1,914
    Blog Entries
    118
    Rep Power
    1303

    Default Re: What is the likelyhood of another terror attack in the near future?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    Bush was re-elected too. A lot of people simply don't vote. You win an election if about 25% prefer you over the next most viable candidate.
    I know that. People that don't vote don't want anything to do with politics, or dislike the two mains. Most of Merica likes Obama.. Alot are young people.


  27. #24
    Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    56,800.24
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2014 06:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    25
    Threads
    98
    Posts
    3,793
    Blog Entries
    34
    Rep Power
    2667

    Default Re: What is the likelyhood of another terror attack in the near future?

    Quote Originally Posted by Albear View Post
    I know that. People that don't vote don't want anything to do with politics, or dislike the two mains. Most of Merica likes Obama.. Alot are young people.
    Anyone in a school that receives government funding (i.e. just about all schools) is going to have teachers who are part of a teachers union that makes donations the democratic party with union dues. Young people are more exposed to pro-democrat/anti-republican opinions for obvious reasons. Obama is a democrat.

  28. #25
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    820,940.58
    Gender
    Gifts Cookie Paperclip Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2014 01:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Just down from the House of Crosses in Alabama.
    Age
    26
    Threads
    56
    Posts
    4,331
    Blog Entries
    42
    Rep Power
    1385
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

    Default Re: What is the likelyhood of another terror attack in the near future?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    Anyone in a school that receives government funding (i.e. just about all schools) is going to have teachers who are part of a teachers union that makes donations the democratic party with union dues. Young people are more exposed to pro-democrat/anti-republican opinions for obvious reasons. Obama is a democrat.
    You know, you really should generalize so much. It really defines the term "assume" (In it's joking manner) pretty well when you do. Unless you have proof that every teacher in all 50 states are members of a teachers union, and that every teachers union and teachers association in the U.S. donates to the Democratic Party. And when I say every one. I do mean it.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. The Terror BEHIND THE MASK!!!
    By BEHIND THE MASK in forum Traditional Art
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 12:54 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts