AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 198

Thread: Wolf XXXVII: Transformers [Game Thread]

  1. #76
    Senior Member Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    41,887.20
    Gender
    Gifts Cookie Movie Ticket Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 01:00 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bubble-gum Kingdom.
    Threads
    19
    Posts
    1,743
    Blog Entries
    117
    Rep Power
    1187

    Default Re: Wolf XXXVII: Transformers [Game Thread]

    That.. Was the most appropriate first day ever.. Optimus beating Megatron.
    Ok, I claim myself as town.. just to get that out of the way.
    @DenjaX
    Sorry commander, we will try to win and avenge you.

    ---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Alucard View Post
    Yeah, we really need to be smart with who we vote out next. Its good you guys got The Rebel out, but there is still 2-3 wolves still out there. I can only suspect Xey right now due to him having a hunch on me, but not players like Albear.
    Because the wolves are dwindling in numbers, I believe they are averting attention towards them by not saying much. Xey knows his comment will get some people's attention, so I think he may be town.
    Last edited by Albear; 06-29-2013 at 12:13 AM.


  2. Likes DenjaX, DeathBlade/13.666 liked this post
  3. #77
    Level: 4 Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    95,469.92
    Gender
    Gifts Watermelon Watermelon Watermelon
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2014 02:00 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Reading Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Threads
    432
    Posts
    8,340
    Blog Entries
    99
    Rep Power
    8143
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

    Default Re: Wolf XXXVII: Transformers [Game Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Albear View Post
    That.. Was the most appropriate first day ever.. Optimus beating Megatron.
    Ok, I claim myself as town.. just to get that out of the way.
    @DenjaX
    Sorry commander, we will try to win and avenge you.

    ---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------


    Because the wolves are dwindling in numbers, I believe they are averting attention towards them by not saying much. Xey knows his comment will get some people's attention, so I think he may be town.
    Maybe, but I'd like to hear that from him. I'm not saying Xey is wolf, but wondering how you aren't a hunch but I am.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!


    ~Erasing all the non moe on AF~

  4. #78
    Senior Member Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    41,887.20
    Gender
    Gifts Cookie Movie Ticket Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 01:00 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bubble-gum Kingdom.
    Threads
    19
    Posts
    1,743
    Blog Entries
    117
    Rep Power
    1187

    Default Re: Wolf XXXVII: Transformers [Game Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Alucard View Post
    Maybe, but I'd like to hear that from him. I'm not saying Xey is wolf, but wondering how you aren't a hunch but I am.
    Maybe because I've never been a wolf since the silent hill edition? I don't know. Lol.


  5. #79
    Level: 4 Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    95,469.92
    Gender
    Gifts Watermelon Watermelon Watermelon
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2014 02:00 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Reading Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Threads
    432
    Posts
    8,340
    Blog Entries
    99
    Rep Power
    8143
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

    Default Re: Wolf XXXVII: Transformers [Game Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Albear View Post
    Maybe because I've never been a wolf since the silent hill edition? I don't know. Lol.
    Lol, that reason doesn't sound very convincing. You wouldn't know! Only Xey would know why he'd think someone could be a wolf. Right?
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!


    ~Erasing all the non moe on AF~

  6. #80
    Senior Member Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    41,887.20
    Gender
    Gifts Cookie Movie Ticket Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 01:00 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bubble-gum Kingdom.
    Threads
    19
    Posts
    1,743
    Blog Entries
    117
    Rep Power
    1187

    Default Re: Wolf XXXVII: Transformers [Game Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Alucard View Post
    Lol, that reason doesn't sound very convincing. You wouldn't know! Only Xey would know why he'd think someone could be a wolf. Right?
    Of course.

    ---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

    Also.. You did not vote last day phase. Any reason for that?
    Mine was a combination of not being up to date and working. Also I was not suspicious of anyone.


  7. #81
    You're out of your vector. Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    1,034,540.31
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Manekineko Grand Piano Toast
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2014 10:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In a box.
    Threads
    56
    Posts
    2,629
    Blog Entries
    133
    Rep Power
    1274

    Default Re: Wolf XXXVII: Transformers [Game Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by 0120 View Post
    I have a hunch Elphaba and Syaron are wolves, I also get hunch from Rachel Alucard and Omega. I have no idea about Totes Kawaii or Albear, mostly no idea for Albear because he hasn't posted...
    That's about 2 more wolves than we actually have..


    ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

    Forever + 5506 + one day



  8. #82
    Level: 4 Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    95,469.92
    Gender
    Gifts Watermelon Watermelon Watermelon
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2014 02:00 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Reading Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Threads
    432
    Posts
    8,340
    Blog Entries
    99
    Rep Power
    8143
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

    Default Re: Wolf XXXVII: Transformers [Game Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Albear View Post
    Of course.

    ---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

    Also.. You did not vote last day phase. Any reason for that?
    Mine was a combination of not being up to date and working. Also I was not suspicious of anyone.
    I actually forgot ,_, I posted then I got distracted by a friend. I'll make sure it won't happen again though, because we need to find these wolves. My suspect is Xey, just because his reasons for you not being a hunch, but me and Omega to me makes little sense. He very well could be town, just wondering his side!
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!


    ~Erasing all the non moe on AF~

  9. #83
    ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,007,269.05
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Scorpio Jack O Lantern Chicken
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2014 05:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The world God only knows
    Age
    21
    Threads
    2
    Posts
    1,576
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    819
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

    Default Re: Wolf XXXVII: Transformers [Game Thread]

    I guess me forcing to be like a scum did not work at all for the wolves. xDD


    Goodluck Autobots.


     
    Last edited by DenjaX; 06-29-2013 at 03:21 AM.


  10. Likes DeathBlade/13.666 liked this post
  11. #84
    I'm dying to see you Formalin Sea has a reputation beyond repute Formalin Sea has a reputation beyond repute Formalin Sea has a reputation beyond repute Formalin Sea has a reputation beyond repute Formalin Sea has a reputation beyond repute Formalin Sea has a reputation beyond repute Formalin Sea has a reputation beyond repute Formalin Sea has a reputation beyond repute Formalin Sea has a reputation beyond repute Formalin Sea has a reputation beyond repute Formalin Sea has a reputation beyond repute Formalin Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    90,152.61
    Gender
    My Mood
    Shh
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2013 10:05 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Threads
    2
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    35

    Default Re: Wolf XXXVII: Transformers [Game Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Alucard View Post
    Let me get this straight. I give off a hunch, but not Albear/Jozz? What did I do differently than them ?_? .... In my opinion, that itself is suspicious.
    WOAH Don't bring me into this sir.

    ---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

    I suggest not to check anyone until it's needed. Xey can you claim town please because it looks like we have a bandwagon starting.

  12. #85
    The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    26,345.47
    Gender
    My Mood
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2014 03:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Age
    23
    Threads
    14
    Posts
    8,275
    Blog Entries
    134
    Rep Power
    4483

    Default Re: Wolf XXXVII: Transformers [Game Thread]

    Lol. I'm gone for like a day and I already have to read like 2 pages worth of suspicion.
    I'm also thinking Xey. Just because he has suspicions already.

    [set by Rainbow Crash ]

  13. #86
    Senior Member galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco's Avatar
    Gil
    798,866,447,204,571.38
    Gender
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Rainbow Ribbon Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2013 06:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Threads
    185
    Posts
    3,997
    Blog Entries
    444
    AW Wallpapers
    1
    Rep Power
    2270

    Default Re: Wolf XXXVII: Transformers [Game Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Syaoran View Post
    That's about 2 more wolves than we actually have..
    Oh I know that, but those are the people I don't know about. And it's just a hunch you guys, no need to get so defensive, it's not like I voted for any of you, right? As for the for Jozz being less suspicious than the rest of you minus Albear it's because she gave a "towny presence", don't really know any other way to put it but it's like how you guys gave me the "wolf presence". Any other questions I forgot to answer?

    ---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

    I can indeed confirm I am town. <- Is Town.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

  14. #87
    The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    26,345.47
    Gender
    My Mood
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2014 03:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Age
    23
    Threads
    14
    Posts
    8,275
    Blog Entries
    134
    Rep Power
    4483

    Default Re: Wolf XXXVII: Transformers [Game Thread]

    Wow. With the two most important people killed this is getting intense.

    [set by Rainbow Crash ]

  15. #88
    Senior Member Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    13,088,423.29
    Gender
    Gifts Cds Flowers Fan Glasses Red
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2014 05:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Climbing in yo windows.
    Threads
    48
    Posts
    2,439
    Blog Entries
    20
    Rep Power
    662

    Default Re: Wolf XXXVII: Transformers [Game Thread]

    Ok. SO If you're being quiet you're a wolf. Thats my thing right now. [Vote lynch albear]

  16. #89
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,761,837.90
    Gender
    Gifts Cookie Wolf Cake
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 07:52 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    27
    Threads
    338
    Posts
    14,661
    Blog Entries
    839
    AW Wallpapers
    26
    Rep Power
    10164
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

    Default Re: Wolf XXXVII: Transformers [Game Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by 0120 View Post
    Oh I know that, but those are the people I don't know about. And it's just a hunch you guys, no need to get so defensive, it's not like I voted for any of you, right? As for the for Jozz being less suspicious than the rest of you minus Albear it's because she gave a "towny presence", don't really know any other way to put it but it's like how you guys gave me the "wolf presence". Any other questions I forgot to answer?

    ---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

    I can indeed confirm I am town. <- Is Town.
    You voted for me and I hadnt even posted. I was still on vacation =/

  17. #90
    Level: 4 Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    95,469.92
    Gender
    Gifts Watermelon Watermelon Watermelon
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2014 02:00 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Reading Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Threads
    432
    Posts
    8,340
    Blog Entries
    99
    Rep Power
    8143
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

    Default Re: Wolf XXXVII: Transformers [Game Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Formalin Sea View Post
    WOAH Don't bring me into this sir.

    ---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

    I suggest not to check anyone until it's needed. Xey can you claim town please because it looks like we have a bandwagon starting.
    I only did since Xey mentioned you! Well, I guess since I got no other leads, [Vote Lynch Xey].
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!


    ~Erasing all the non moe on AF~

  18. #91
    Senior Member Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    41,887.20
    Gender
    Gifts Cookie Movie Ticket Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 01:00 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bubble-gum Kingdom.
    Threads
    19
    Posts
    1,743
    Blog Entries
    117
    Rep Power
    1187

    Default Re: Wolf XXXVII: Transformers [Game Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Totes Kawaii View Post
    Ok. SO If you're being quiet you're a wolf. Thats my thing right now. [Vote lynch albear]
    But.. But... I'm not a wolf, kiddo! I also think you are not a wolf.. I think I read something about deathblade letting you play but you will be w townie. Something like that.


  19. #92
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    817,628.48
    Gender
    Gifts Cookie Paperclip Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2014 11:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Just down from the House of Crosses in Alabama.
    Age
    25
    Threads
    53
    Posts
    4,147
    Blog Entries
    41
    Rep Power
    1335
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

    Default Re: Wolf XXXVII: Transformers [Game Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Albear View Post
    But.. But... I'm not a wolf, kiddo! I also think you are not a wolf.. I think I read something about deathblade letting you play but you will be w townie. Something like that.
    That was if I chose to let her play as two roles under two user accounts. Which I didn't, so she could still be a wolf. You never know. :B
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.


  20. #93
    Senior Member Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    41,887.20
    Gender
    Gifts Cookie Movie Ticket Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 01:00 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bubble-gum Kingdom.
    Threads
    19
    Posts
    1,743
    Blog Entries
    117
    Rep Power
    1187

    Default Re: Wolf XXXVII: Transformers [Game Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    That was if I chose to let her play as two roles under two user accounts. Which I didn't, so she could still be a wolf. You never know. :B
    I see. In that case, [Vote lynch Totes Kawaii]
    Kind of a retaliation vote since you voted for me when I claim townie. But my other reason is more important: if kiddo is a wolf, she would kill a strong player. In fact, I believe all the wolves chose DenjaX because he easily suspected scum.


  21. #94
    Senior Member galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco has a reputation beyond repute galaco's Avatar
    Gil
    798,866,447,204,571.38
    Gender
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Rainbow Ribbon Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2013 06:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Threads
    185
    Posts
    3,997
    Blog Entries
    444
    AW Wallpapers
    1
    Rep Power
    2270

    Default Re: Wolf XXXVII: Transformers [Game Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Albear View Post
    I see. In that case, [Vote lynch Totes Kawaii]
    Kind of a retaliation vote since you voted for me when I claim townie. But my other reason is more important: if kiddo is a wolf, she would kill a strong player. In fact, I believe all the wolves chose DenjaX because he easily suspected scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Totes Kawaii View Post
    Ok. SO If you're being quiet you're a wolf. Thats my thing right now. [Vote lynch albear]
    Both bad ideas, anyway I'm going to be gone for the rest of the day and I have some important information. I am the seer. Totes Kawaii is innocent, tested her the first Night Phase because I don't like her. Albear is also innocent, I tested you today because I was suspicious of your defense of me, trying to see if you were a wolf trying to help a townie so people wouldn't suspect you. That leads us these people.

    1. Ωmega
    2. Syaoran
    3. Elphaba
    4. Rachel Alucard

    My hunches were right, eh? I'm going to guess it's Rachel and Elphaba, if not then Omega is my third choice. With that being said.

    [Vote Lynch Rachel Alucard]

    And if you're wondering why I didn't check anyone the first day phase that's because I thought my role was a night only thing, I'm slow I know. Hopefully when I come back the right person was lynched.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

  22. #95
    Senior Member Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    13,088,423.29
    Gender
    Gifts Cds Flowers Fan Glasses Red
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2014 05:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Climbing in yo windows.
    Threads
    48
    Posts
    2,439
    Blog Entries
    20
    Rep Power
    662

    Default Re: Wolf XXXVII: Transformers [Game Thread]

    Pulled a OMGUS so unoriginal. I claimed town as well.

    ---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

    Bumble bee might want to get down with xey tonight. And.. I'm changing my vote just not sure who yet.

  23. #96
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,761,837.90
    Gender
    Gifts Cookie Wolf Cake
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 07:52 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    27
    Threads
    338
    Posts
    14,661
    Blog Entries
    839
    AW Wallpapers
    26
    Rep Power
    10164
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

    Default Re: Wolf XXXVII: Transformers [Game Thread]

    Oh-ho, Xey is claiming Prowl. Anyone gonna counter?

  24. #97
    Level: 4 Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    95,469.92
    Gender
    Gifts Watermelon Watermelon Watermelon
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2014 02:00 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Reading Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Threads
    432
    Posts
    8,340
    Blog Entries
    99
    Rep Power
    8143
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

    Default Re: Wolf XXXVII: Transformers [Game Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by 0120 View Post
    Both bad ideas, anyway I'm going to be gone for the rest of the day and I have some important information. I am the seer. Totes Kawaii is innocent, tested her the first Night Phase because I don't like her. Albear is also innocent, I tested you today because I was suspicious of your defense of me, trying to see if you were a wolf trying to help a townie so people wouldn't suspect you. That leads us these people.

    1. Ωmega
    2. Syaoran
    3. Elphaba
    4. Rachel Alucard

    My hunches were right, eh? I'm going to guess it's Rachel and Elphaba, if not then Omega is my third choice. With that being said.

    [Vote Lynch Rachel Alucard]

    And if you're wondering why I didn't check anyone the first day phase that's because I thought my role was a night only thing, I'm slow I know. Hopefully when I come back the right person was lynched.
    I feel throwing a target on my back just proves you are the wolf. I mean, target the guy targeting you, even if you had bigger hunches. Very suspicious. Voting me out only eliminates a townie from this game, which is helping the wolves out. Gain for you right?
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!


    ~Erasing all the non moe on AF~

  25. #98
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    817,628.48
    Gender
    Gifts Cookie Paperclip Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2014 11:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Just down from the House of Crosses in Alabama.
    Age
    25
    Threads
    53
    Posts
    4,147
    Blog Entries
    41
    Rep Power
    1335
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

    Default Re: Wolf XXXVII: Transformers [Game Thread]

    Just to inform everyone. I'm gonna be a bit busy so today's phase will be extended by 2 hours. 12 AM EST, 11 PM CST, 10 PM MST, 9 PM PST.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.


  26. #99
    Level: 4 Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    95,469.92
    Gender
    Gifts Watermelon Watermelon Watermelon
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2014 02:00 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Reading Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Threads
    432
    Posts
    8,340
    Blog Entries
    99
    Rep Power
    8143
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

    Default Re: Wolf XXXVII: Transformers [Game Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Just to inform everyone. I'm gonna be a bit busy so today's phase will be extended by 2 hours. 12 AM EST, 11 PM CST, 10 PM MST, 9 PM PST.
    Okay! Its fine! (:
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!


    ~Erasing all the non moe on AF~

  27. #100
    You're out of your vector. Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    1,034,540.31
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Manekineko Grand Piano Toast
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2014 10:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In a box.
    Threads
    56
    Posts
    2,629
    Blog Entries
    133
    Rep Power
    1274

    Default Re: Wolf XXXVII: Transformers [Game Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by 0120 View Post
    Both bad ideas, anyway I'm going to be gone for the rest of the day and I have some important information. I am the seer. Totes Kawaii is innocent, tested her the first Night Phase because I don't like her. Albear is also innocent, I tested you today because I was suspicious of your defense of me, trying to see if you were a wolf trying to help a townie so people wouldn't suspect you. That leads us these people.

    1. Ωmega
    2. Syaoran
    3. Elphaba
    4. Rachel Alucard

    My hunches were right, eh? I'm going to guess it's Rachel and Elphaba, if not then Omega is my third choice. With that being said.

    [Vote Lynch Rachel Alucard]

    And if you're wondering why I didn't check anyone the first day phase that's because I thought my role was a night only thing, I'm slow I know. Hopefully when I come back the right person was lynched.
    Bro, you don't even look like you thought this through, if you really are the seer, your days are numbered man. Even the the defender comes to your rescue, he/she can't do that forever. But on the other hand, there is also that approx. 50% you are wolf, but until you get some evidence that you're town from the investigator man, I remain suspicious. It would be a pretty big shame to lose our seer so early.


    ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

    Forever + 5506 + one day



+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Wolf XXXVII: Transformers Theme [Sign-ups]
    By DeathBlade/13.666 in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-28-2013, 07:28 PM
  2. Wolf XXXIV: Game of Trolls [GAME THREAD]
    By Kaitou+ in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 388
    Last Post: 01-26-2013, 07:11 PM
  3. Wolf XXVIII Vanilla [GAME THREAD]
    By Kaitou+ in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 320
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 07:12 PM
  4. Wolf XXV: The Hunger Games [Game Thread]
    By Archaic Devices in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 818
    Last Post: 06-16-2012, 12:35 PM
  5. Wolf XX: Nightmares and Fairytales Game Thread
    By Ωmega in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 386
    Last Post: 01-26-2012, 09:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts