AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Just found how to dump your website banners!

The Meg Griffin of AF. Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2014 06:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Just found how to dump your website banners!

URL is http://www.animeforum.com/banner_head/
    And even though there's an index.html file in it, to prevent a directory listing from showing in a browser by simply browsing to that URL (should display the index.html file in the folder instead of the whole folder), my browser for some odd reason didn't do what it normally would, and I saw the whole directory listing! Maybe a problem in your server's configuration, I'm not sure. Well, I was just able to see the whole thing, and with that Download Helper plugin for Firefox, that lets you download all media links on a page (like pictures, etc) I just dumped the entire banners folder from your server onto my computer. That means now I have a copy of EVERY banner you've ever used for the animeforum.com website.
    BWA HA HA HA HA HA! I'm now an ULTIMATE HACKER!!!!!!
    Last edited by Animedude5555; 11-15-2014 at 11:23 PM.
    Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use animedude5555@gmail.com

teh evul p4in of doomy hell Tony has a reputation beyond repute Tony has a reputation beyond repute Tony has a reputation beyond repute Tony has a reputation beyond repute Tony has a reputation beyond repute Tony has a reputation beyond repute Tony has a reputation beyond repute Tony has a reputation beyond repute Tony has a reputation beyond repute Tony has a reputation beyond repute Tony has a reputation beyond repute Tony's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2014 12:44 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar

Default Re: Just found how to dump your website banners!

if we all agree that you're the greatest hacker since The Laughing Man, will you agree to take your leet skills and shove them somewhere?

i'm saying go f*ck yourself.
    where's my chippy

Senior Member AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2014 10:46 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Atrocity View Post
    if we all agree that you're the greatest hacker since The Laughing Man, will you agree to take your leet skills and shove them somewhere?

i'm saying go f*ck yourself.
    Bruh, your name.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cookie Paperclip Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2014 09:52 AM
    Just down from the House of Crosses in Alabama.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Cute. Attempt to modify and/or use them without the consent of those in the GFX community in AF, AW, AL, AGal, AGlo, AP, and AF Chat that created those banners and I'll make sure that those that created them have everything they would need from us to push and win a legal suit for stealing their artwork for your gain.

And before you do anything stupid or cry to me about this; keep in mind that I'm a mod of the General Art section as well as a mod here. I know my GFX folks well, as well as their work.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2014 06:16 PM
    Threads

Ya know, if you refresh long enough on AF you'll get all of them anyway! Directory listings ... so 1990s.
    I am Jakiao - The Resident Dw33b / Forum & Chat Admin
    [ Our Rules | Site FAQ | Chat Bot Help | User Account Activation | Site Development Blog ]

Thinking about asking a question in Site Issues and Questions?
    Be sure to SEARCH FIRST before making a new thread. Chances are, someone already asked!

Closed Thread

Thread Information