AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: only attracted to anime boys

Threaded View

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: only attracted to anime boys

Quote Originally Posted by lairefaerie View Post

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

Irl i hate cute boys because the more physically attractive you are the more horrible you are inside
    Call me biased all you want but this is true in 90% of cases (with both men and women)
    So i'm really making it impossible for myself. Cause even if i did meet someone I found attractive I would automatically hate them and assume the worst of them.
    Haaahahha oh well I've got more important stuff to do anyway, I'll go be a vet and take care of sweet little animals <3
    You need help if you truly believe that. Where are you getting the "90%" from may I ask? You seem to have made that up because those numbers are absurd.

Must everyone be ugly to fit your bill? Because I went from feeling bad for you to just thinking you need a nice therapist. Anyone with half a brain will agree with me.

Edit: A dislike. Lol. Can't believe anyone would agree with the fact that good looking people are bad people.

---------- Post added 08-03-2013 at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-02-2013 at 11:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet_Nightmare View Post
    At least you admit that you're making the situation worse for yourself. Honestly, believing that a person has a bad personality because they are attractive is just weird. I'll admit I'm not the sharpest looking guy in the world, but I can be a real crappy person to people at times. On the other hand, I know plenty of attractive people [at least attractive in my eyes] that have personality traits that I envy: optimism, patience, hard-working, truthful, etc.

Who knows, maybe they got me fooled and are really terrible people, but like I said in my previous post, it comes down to trusting people, and allowing people to become close to you. I admire you becoming a vet if that is the path you choose. I love animals, but humans beings are meant to be social. I know there are people that can go through life with minimal human interaction, but honestly, where's the fun in that?
    Its really weird. Judging people for looking good is no less shallow then judging them for not. Calling them bad people for being attractive is foolish, childish and just wrong.
    Last edited by Anime Forum; 08-03-2013 at 01:09 AM.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Thread Information