AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 173

Thread: only attracted to anime boys

  1. #26
    Numbah One Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    65,744.74
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2014 06:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Australia, South Australia
    Age
    23
    Threads
    52
    Posts
    3,676
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    1070
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Zainox-

    Default Re: only attracted to anime boys

    @lairefaerie - Yeah, the welcome was for you. xD


    MY BIG AF FAMILY

     
    Coffi - Younger Sister
    Skywen - Fraternal Twin
    horrendous - long-lost half-brothers who ran into each other at walmart and recognized one another from family photos!

    Femme Fatale - Sister
    Kaleohano - Evil Twin
    aether - Weird uncle who makes outrageous claims like "I invented the apostrophe or the toilet"/Forum Bestie
    -Sasuke Uchiha- - Friend/Uchiha Avenger
    FluffyEmjay - Baby Brother


  2. #27
    Junior Member lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie's Avatar
    Gil
    2,354.43
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2013 04:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: only attracted to anime boys

    @Feferi Dunno, i just don't find any of them attractive. And it's not because I think I'm "too good" or something, definitely not. Hmm I'll post a picture of the 1 guy I've ever seen that I've found attractive in all ways, physically and otherwise. He's a youtuber lol, I don't really know why I find him so appealing but I do. I think it's because he reminds me of an anime boy, for some reason. His attitude and intelligence and looks (:



    yeah i mean i don't know i find him basically perfect in every single way possible buuut if i were ever to encounter a guy like him irl i'd run away as fast as i could because 1) i'm both insecure and realistic when it comes to my appearance and i know that uh, super cute boys only date supermodels soooyeah and 2) i had a terrible experience with a really attractive boy so now when i see cute people i'm just like "STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU'RE GOING TO BE EVIL AND BREAK MY HEART"

    ---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Rylingo View Post
    I've heard this said a few times and I find it an interesting topic. I really do. I've never had an anime crush. I don't really have a character crush in any show.




    I don't know if your profile picture is you or someone else. I'll make a guess that it is although you should feel free to point out I'm wrong. I can't tell your age. Partially because your face is hidden, part because it's something I'm terrible at. I've made age estimations 15 years off on people before. Lets just say there's a 30 year girl out there who doesn't like me! I estimate you are in your late teens. The personalities you are seeing are for show. I should know! I was a teenage boy. I pretended to be crude and unintelligent just to fit in. It's not easy trying to have friends in school. I tried my best and lost some of myself in the process. What I'm saying is the boys you are looking at are probably not as bad as you think they are. They are putting up a front and once you see beneath it, then the view may not be quite so depressing.




    Perfect boys are boring. Perfect girls are boring. Maybe I'm a mirror opposite to you but I find perfection disgusting. A perfectly amusing charming girl in any medium bores me. I want flaws, I want a history that can't be covered by any book or show. I want something with grains, wrinkles and issues. In short, I want a person, not an ideal.




    Interesting. You worry that guys are using emotions to buy sex. It's a rather common situation. I've heard people Yoda that thought and state that some people use sex to buy emotions. Either way, I think we can all agree that neither are any good.
    You want a guy who means it when he says, "I love you". Then hold back sex. Hold it back for a year. You think a guy who really wants to get in your pants will really pretend to love you for a year? There's easier prey out there sister.
    Have you ever considered what happens when the show finishes? Every person falls in love on average 3 times in their life(or so I've been told). How do you feel about that?
    In real life you can never hear another narration but even the narration itself is a lie. Someone saying "I love you" in a show and believing it does not necessarily make it so. Look at the Great Gatsby. Gatsby says he loves Daisy. He believes he loves Daisy more than anything. But is it true?

    May I ask if you've had problems in the past with boys? I can try and offer insight if you wish. It's a rather personal question so feel free to wave it away.

    Guys, girls, we are all human. The opposite sex is not something mystical. It's barely any different in the grand scheme of things.
    Also thumbs up for a drunken post!
    profile photo has been changed. I'll be 19 in 2 months
    Mm I see your point about it being just an act, and I agree-- for some.
    But for many they are just genuinely very immature. And I guess the solution there is "go for older guys" but I don't think older guys would be attracted to me because my stature and voice makes me come off as wayyy younger than I am.. And who wants to date their little sister. (Errr..)
    Oh yeah. I always hold back sex but it's usually because I don't find my boyfriends attractive physically so it's not like it's a real challenge, when every time you kiss someone you feel like you're doing it because that's what girlfriends and boyfriends do, not because you're overwhelmed by a passionate desire for your physical bodies to be as close as possible in the hopes of intertwining your very souls-- Uhm, yeah if you can't tell I'm big on romance and the whole "fiery passion" thing that tends to be so present in a lot of the animes I watch (I mostly find this in yaoi though I watch a lot of straight romance too).
    Basically I just find everything in real life to be lacking in the mystery that I crave.
    You get to a point where you know what people want to hear and who you're supposed to be and you start going through the motions to avoid eye contact and possible interference. I remind myself a lot of Oreki from Hyouka, if anyone's seen that. I relate a lot to his attitude of conserving energy and his general disinterest in relationships, lol. But it's not because I don't crave deep, intimate connections... It's because life has taught me through experience that most people simply will not understand me, and every time I'm misunderstood completely it breaks my heart a little bit.
    Blah anyways.
    What really appeals to me is how the guy never stops chasing the girl, you know?
    For example, a pretty well known one here, Maid Sama, Misaki has trust issues with men because of her dad, she continually denies Usui's advances but he's smart enough (or stubborn enough) to realize that when she calls him a "baka" she doesn't actually mean it (well ok maybe a little bit), and he likes her so much he's willing to be there for her time and time again no matter how much she pushes him away. Maybe I've just never meant enough to anyone to make them want to stay, so maybe the problem lies with me, but I still admire the way anime boys just never give up on something when they want it. Like in one of my favorite songs the chorus literally goes "I don't mind the chase, baby you're lost out there in a different place, and I can't get to you, but I'll do what I have to." <-- Just wow, yes please. So yeah I do kind of have a complex against guys because they basically all seem to be like "Well if she ain't easy why bother, there are plenty of easier girls out there" No one really wants to have a deep, emotional connection, no one wants to get to know each others little loose stitches and be there for the torn patches.
    I don't know I'm totally rambling now.
    I have a lot of feels about this subject and I could probably just go on for hours.
    I just, don't think I'll ever meet someone who understands the inner workings of my brain, and on top of that I hardly ever to never experience physical attraction, so I'm pretty hopeless. Thank god for anime though, at least I have something to squeal over, or the not-so-prevalent but undeniably present "teenage girl" portion of me might go insane.

    ---------- Post added at 04:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Zainox View Post
    @lairefaerie - Yeah, the welcome was for you. xD
    yay :>

    ---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayu 「あゆ」 View Post
    Also, all of the guys from Amnesia are pretty hot and are all really great characters (except that crazy one!)
    yes! gahh i cried until my eyelashes crinkled up and fell into my keyboard.
    not really.
    but i cried a lot.

    ---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------

    Thanks for allt he responses guys I expected people to just be rude and like "you're stupid, get a life, stop being weird"
    The type I always find attractive are the dark and dangerous kind for example:
    Sebastian and Ciel from black butler
    Takano Masamune from sekai-ichi hatsukoi
    Gareki from Karneval
    Zero Kiryu from Vampire Knight
    Shin from Amnesia
    dunno sure there's loads more but i'm tired atm

    I'm a sucker for the whole mysterious, rebellious boy with a tragic past, if you can't tell by the list.
    Problem is when I get involved with these types in real life... The thing is, they're not interested in fixing it.
    Take Gareki for example. Horrible past, still haunts him, but he's trying his best to move on. He doesn't sit around crying and complaining over the terrible hand he was dealt in life (though he would sure have a right to), he stays strong and fights through it, and I can't even explain how damn attractive I find that. It makes you want to hold them and be the person they can let their guard down around, you know?
    I'm not into the whiney, sensitive "emo" type guys and that's what I always end up dating-- They drag me down into their depressing hole and do nothing but feel sorry for themselves, thinking the planet revolves around their misery and they care about no one but themselves. The amount of times I've stayed with a guy out of nothing but pity... Because I've had suicide threatened so many times, that if I left them they'd end their life, that I'm the only thing that makes them happy, etc...
    So yeah, fair to say I've had a handful of crappy experience, plus my "daddy and mommy issues" I'm sure don't help with the whole trust thing.

    ---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

    i don't think i'm responding to things properly because it's not quoting some people o_o
    Last edited by lairefaerie; 06-25-2013 at 04:14 AM. Reason: wut

  3. #28
    The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    338.38
    Gender
    My Mood
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2014 05:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Britain
    Threads
    37
    Posts
    4,698
    Blog Entries
    87
    Rep Power
    1063
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: aether370

    Default Re: only attracted to anime boys

    Quote Originally Posted by lairefaerie View Post
    good point ;p

    ---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 AM ----------



    Thank you sooo much~ ^__^
    if you were welcoming me not the quoted poster o:

    ---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 AM ----------



    That's true.
    I mainly have those feelings because I'm your typical jaded teenage girl who has been literally broken up with because I wouldn't put out after a few weeks.
    Hah. -__-

    ---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------



    yes

    ---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------



    wut

    ---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------



    I also feel anime girls are much more attractive than girls in real life.
    But we girls have makeup to enhance our features-- make our eyes look bigger, etc.
    I find females in general more attractive than males though I'm not lesbian or bi, not sure why, females just appear a lot softer and delicate and "pretty", whereas men often times go for that rugged look which I don't find too appealing.

    ---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------




    looked him up, i understand your feels

    ---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------



    I quite like Ukyo from Amnesia, plus his personality just makes me die inside. (His real personality, not the evil I'm going to murder you one)

    ---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------



    I quite like Ukyo from Amnesia, plus his personality just makes me die inside. (His real personality, not the evil I'm going to murder you one)

    ---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------



    he pulls off the long hair quite well

    ---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------



    yesh i know
    I hate it when guys just want the girl to be some sort of trophy

    ---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime View Post
    Hello! :-)
    Greetings there

  4. #29
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    223.03
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 04:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Guam
    Age
    22
    Threads
    49
    Posts
    3,294
    Blog Entries
    12
    AW Wallpapers
    2
    Rep Power
    1069
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

    Default Re: only attracted to anime boys

    Quote Originally Posted by lairefaerie View Post
    Oh, I do.
    Mm yeah i need to work on not assuming people's reactions but the sad part is I'm almost always correct, so I just get used to calculating things to determine the outcome, and if the outcome is bad, why waste my time on the attempt?[COLOR="Silver"].
    In the navy, we have a saying. A smooth sea never made a good sailor.
    Simple fact is that good things don't often come without some level of risk.
    Kaleohano derailing threads everywhere he go
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

  5. #30
    Member Steven21088 will become famous soon enough Steven21088 will become famous soon enough Steven21088's Avatar
    Gil
    9,598.75
    Gender
    My Mood
    Dead
    Gifts Lighter
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2014 09:33 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    UK
    Age
    25
    Threads
    8
    Posts
    99
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    4
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Lenny21088

    Default Re: only attracted to anime boys

    OK I've got to admit, I've never found anything other than a human female attractive, ye we guys can be douche bags but you can't really paint us all with the same brush. Please don't be offended by this but do you get out much? Also if you want a guy who has inner monologues that you can hear, so you know what is going through his head to determine whether or not you trust him. Here are two guys that do that, so you know they are trust worthy.





    See good guys, and they aren't ugly

  6. Likes darksky967 liked this post
  7. #31
    4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    100,992.67
    Gender
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2014 10:30 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Tau Ceti V
    Age
    27
    Threads
    616
    Posts
    19,642
    Blog Entries
    619
    Rep Power
    14700

    Default Re: only attracted to anime boys

    I think your problem is that real late teenage and early 20s boys are emotionally immature in a way they're not depicted in anime. They're *boys*. Other than his mother, who the hell wants a "boy"? Nowadays it seems to take a while until they realize maybe they should grow up and act like a man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumagawa View Post
    Will you go out with me if I wear one of these
     
    The best I can do are these racist stereotype glasses

     


    :-(
    Last edited by Eris; 06-25-2013 at 10:47 AM.

  8. #32
    Senior Member aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia's Avatar
    Gil
    604.14
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts Monkey Tuxedo Mask Rose Present
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2014 10:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    OH
    Threads
    14
    Posts
    293
    Rep Power
    124
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Aerophobia

    Default Re: only attracted to anime boys

    Quote Originally Posted by lairefaerie View Post
    @Feferi Dunno, i just don't find any of them attractive. And it's not because I think I'm "too good" or something, definitely not. Hmm I'll post a picture of the 1 guy I've ever seen that I've found attractive in all ways, physically and otherwise. He's a youtuber lol, I don't really know why I find him so appealing but I do. I think it's because he reminds me of an anime boy, for some reason. His attitude and intelligence and looks (:



    yeah i mean i don't know i find him basically perfect in every single way possible buuut if i were ever to encounter a guy like him irl i'd run away as fast as i could because 1) i'm both insecure and realistic when it comes to my appearance and i know that uh, super cute boys only date supermodels soooyeah and 2) i had a terrible experience with a really attractive boy so now when i see cute people i'm just like "STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU'RE GOING TO BE EVIL AND BREAK MY HEART"

    ---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------



    profile photo has been changed. I'll be 19 in 2 months
    Mm I see your point about it being just an act, and I agree-- for some.
    But for many they are just genuinely very immature. And I guess the solution there is "go for older guys" but I don't think older guys would be attracted to me because my stature and voice makes me come off as wayyy younger than I am.. And who wants to date their little sister. (Errr..)
    Oh yeah. I always hold back sex but it's usually because I don't find my boyfriends attractive physically so it's not like it's a real challenge, when every time you kiss someone you feel like you're doing it because that's what girlfriends and boyfriends do, not because you're overwhelmed by a passionate desire for your physical bodies to be as close as possible in the hopes of intertwining your very souls-- Uhm, yeah if you can't tell I'm big on romance and the whole "fiery passion" thing that tends to be so present in a lot of the animes I watch (I mostly find this in yaoi though I watch a lot of straight romance too).
    Basically I just find everything in real life to be lacking in the mystery that I crave.
    You get to a point where you know what people want to hear and who you're supposed to be and you start going through the motions to avoid eye contact and possible interference. I remind myself a lot of Oreki from Hyouka, if anyone's seen that. I relate a lot to his attitude of conserving energy and his general disinterest in relationships, lol. But it's not because I don't crave deep, intimate connections... It's because life has taught me through experience that most people simply will not understand me, and every time I'm misunderstood completely it breaks my heart a little bit.
    Blah anyways.
    What really appeals to me is how the guy never stops chasing the girl, you know?
    For example, a pretty well known one here, Maid Sama, Misaki has trust issues with men because of her dad, she continually denies Usui's advances but he's smart enough (or stubborn enough) to realize that when she calls him a "baka" she doesn't actually mean it (well ok maybe a little bit), and he likes her so much he's willing to be there for her time and time again no matter how much she pushes him away. Maybe I've just never meant enough to anyone to make them want to stay, so maybe the problem lies with me, but I still admire the way anime boys just never give up on something when they want it. Like in one of my favorite songs the chorus literally goes "I don't mind the chase, baby you're lost out there in a different place, and I can't get to you, but I'll do what I have to." <-- Just wow, yes please. So yeah I do kind of have a complex against guys because they basically all seem to be like "Well if she ain't easy why bother, there are plenty of easier girls out there" No one really wants to have a deep, emotional connection, no one wants to get to know each others little loose stitches and be there for the torn patches.
    I don't know I'm totally rambling now.
    I have a lot of feels about this subject and I could probably just go on for hours.
    I just, don't think I'll ever meet someone who understands the inner workings of my brain, and on top of that I hardly ever to never experience physical attraction, so I'm pretty hopeless. Thank god for anime though, at least I have something to squeal over, or the not-so-prevalent but undeniably present "teenage girl" portion of me might go insane.

    ---------- Post added at 04:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------



    yay :>

    ---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------



    yes! gahh i cried until my eyelashes crinkled up and fell into my keyboard.
    not really.
    but i cried a lot.

    ---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------

    Thanks for allt he responses guys I expected people to just be rude and like "you're stupid, get a life, stop being weird"
    The type I always find attractive are the dark and dangerous kind for example:
    Sebastian and Ciel from black butler
    Takano Masamune from sekai-ichi hatsukoi
    Gareki from Karneval
    Zero Kiryu from Vampire Knight
    Shin from Amnesia
    dunno sure there's loads more but i'm tired atm

    I'm a sucker for the whole mysterious, rebellious boy with a tragic past, if you can't tell by the list.
    Problem is when I get involved with these types in real life... The thing is, they're not interested in fixing it.
    Take Gareki for example. Horrible past, still haunts him, but he's trying his best to move on. He doesn't sit around crying and complaining over the terrible hand he was dealt in life (though he would sure have a right to), he stays strong and fights through it, and I can't even explain how damn attractive I find that. It makes you want to hold them and be the person they can let their guard down around, you know?
    I'm not into the whiney, sensitive "emo" type guys and that's what I always end up dating-- They drag me down into their depressing hole and do nothing but feel sorry for themselves, thinking the planet revolves around their misery and they care about no one but themselves. The amount of times I've stayed with a guy out of nothing but pity... Because I've had suicide threatened so many times, that if I left them they'd end their life, that I'm the only thing that makes them happy, etc...
    So yeah, fair to say I've had a handful of crappy experience, plus my "daddy and mommy issues" I'm sure don't help with the whole trust thing.

    ---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

    i don't think i'm responding to things properly because it's not quoting some people o_o
    I'm a guy and i'd rather cuddle with a girl than have sex. I actually broke up with a girl when all it seemed like she wanted to do was have sex.

    We're not all the same and there are people out there that you can trust :P
    "“Loneliness is a disease that can lead to death. They might as well be the same thing.”---spice and wolf

    “When you're surrounded by all these people, it can be lonelier than when you're by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don't feel like you can trust anyone or talk to anybody, you feel like you're really alone.” -- Fiona Apple

  9. #33
    Member Ourobus has much to be proud of Ourobus has much to be proud of Ourobus has much to be proud of Ourobus has much to be proud of Ourobus has much to be proud of Ourobus has much to be proud of Ourobus has much to be proud of Ourobus has much to be proud of Ourobus has much to be proud of Ourobus's Avatar
    Gil
    1,364.65
    Gender
    Gifts Cake Mario Question Block
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2013 11:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Aiken, SC
    Age
    22
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: DireEntropy PSN ID: Clank32 Wii Code: 1399-2460-3402-9415

    Default Re: only attracted to anime boys

    For starters, there's absolutely nothing wrong with having a crush on an unreal character in my opinion, also, I can definitely understand your reasoning for finding it hard to become attracted to real people if many of them have hurt you in the past, relationships ending on sour notes is fing painful, if your having a hard time liking any real people at the moment, you aren't mentally prepared to date at the moment anyway, just let it play itself out, I'm sure someone will come along eventually and surprise you at some point.
    Last edited by Ourobus; 06-25-2013 at 04:38 PM.

  10. #34
    Senior Member Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo's Avatar
    Gil
    4,533.45
    Gender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Gifts Pocky
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2013 06:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Age
    27
    Threads
    12
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    168

    Default Re: only attracted to anime boys

    Quote Originally Posted by lairefaerie View Post
    profile photo has been changed. I'll be 19 in 2 months
    Mm I see your point about it being just an act, and I agree-- for some.
    But for many they are just genuinely very immature. And I guess the solution there is "go for older guys" but I don't think older guys would be attracted to me because my stature and voice makes me come off as wayyy younger than I am.. And who wants to date their little sister. (Errr..)
    Guys are naturally more immature during their teens. I, for one, think boys should take exams a year later as their late maturity is damaging their education and putting them at an unfair disadvantage... but that's a whole different matter.
    Your voice I can't judge until I hear. Your stature is not a problem and it never will be. Guys actually prefer their girlfriends to be shorter, whilst girls prefer their boyfriends to be taller. Not that you should aim directly for taller guys, because it's really just a societal trend at the minute.


    Quote Originally Posted by lairefaerie View Post
    Oh yeah. I always hold back sex but it's usually because I don't find my boyfriends attractive physically so it's not like it's a real challenge, when every time you kiss someone you feel like you're doing it because that's what girlfriends and boyfriends do, not because you're overwhelmed by a passionate desire for your physical bodies to be as close as possible in the hopes of intertwining your very souls-- Uhm, yeah if you can't tell I'm big on romance and the whole "fiery passion" thing that tends to be so present in a lot of the animes I watch (I mostly find this in yaoi though I watch a lot of straight romance too).
    A female friend of mine quizzed me on holding back sex in relationships. She seemed to think I would respect a girl who made me too wait for sex. She was surprised when she found I didn't respect girls who did this anymore. I didn't respect them less either. I'm happy to have sex day 1 in a relationship, but if you girls want me to wait so you can make sure I'm not just using you, well that's fine. I can wait awhile. Either way is fine and most mature guys probably be ok with this. At university I was more interested in fun than a relationship though so I would have fallen at your first hurdle.
    You don't find boyfriends attractive? Do find non-anime boys in general physically unattractive?

    Quote Originally Posted by lairefaerie View Post
    You get to a point where you know what people want to hear and who you're supposed to be and you start going through the motions to avoid eye contact and possible interference. I remind myself a lot of Oreki from Hyouka, if anyone's seen that. I relate a lot to his attitude of conserving energy and his general disinterest in relationships, lol. But it's not because I don't crave deep, intimate connections... It's because life has taught me through experience that most people simply will not understand me, and every time I'm misunderstood completely it breaks my heart a little bit.
    Blah anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by lairefaerie View Post
    What really appeals to me is how the guy never stops chasing the girl, you know?
    For example, a pretty well known one here, Maid Sama, Misaki has trust issues with men because of her dad, she continually denies Usui's advances but he's smart enough (or stubborn enough) to realize that when she calls him a "baka" she doesn't actually mean it (well ok maybe a little bit), and he likes her so much he's willing to be there for her time and time again no matter how much she pushes him away. Maybe I've just never meant enough to anyone to make them want to stay, so maybe the problem lies with me, but I still admire the way anime boys just never give up on something when they want it. Like in one of my favorite songs the chorus literally goes "I don't mind the chase, baby you're lost out there in a different place, and I can't get to you, but I'll do what I have to." <-- Just wow, yes please. So yeah I do kind of have a complex against guys because they basically all seem to be like "Well if she ain't easy why bother, there are plenty of easier girls out there"
    You accuse teenage boys of being immature for purely wanting sex but you yourself want something more fantasy like. That's no more mature at all. That sounds a little rude and I don't mean it to be. There's nothing wrong in just wanting drama. There's nothing wrong with just wanting sex. Both are completely fine as long as you aren't tricking people. But understand that neither of these are likely to lead to good relationships. Your goals and your methods are completely incompatible. Please answer me this, why do most romance shows end with the guy getting the girl? Real life doesn't climax like that so why do they? And why do shows that continue past this point often struggle?

    A guy putting you on a pedestal will not enter a good relationship with you. You will see him as inferior, looking down at him as he worships you. There's no balance. What you seek is essentially a broken relationship and it might hurt you if you find it. The chase may seem fine a dandy in a show, but reality is different. It always will be. If you make yourself into a chase challenge then only guys looking for a challenge will chase you. Those looking for love will think you only care about drama and walk the other way.

    Good relationships are built on love, understanding, shared goals and communication. If you won't communicate with your significant other, the relationship will crumble.


    Quote Originally Posted by lairefaerie View Post
    No one really wants to have a deep, emotional connection, no one wants to get to know each others little loose stitches and be there for the torn patches.
    I don't know I'm totally rambling now.
    I just, don't think I'll ever meet someone who understands the inner workings of my brain, and on top of that I hardly ever to never experience physical attraction, so I'm pretty hopeless. Thank god for anime though, at least I have something to squeal over, or the not-so-prevalent but undeniably present "teenage girl" portion of me might go insane.
    Oh believe me, they do. Guys crave it. We are just used to locking it away as society dictates.
    Mind reading is not a sign of a good relationship. It's a supernatural ability that no real life person has. You can truly love a person and have no idea what they are thinking! Guys, in general are not as well trained in social queues as girls are. They will not pick up on your hints. Be straight forward. You want a deep connection? You tell them what you are thinking. Superpowers do not make it anymore romantic.

  11. Thanks darksky967 thanked for this post
  12. #35
    Senior Member darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967's Avatar
    Gil
    18,237.59
    Gender
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 06:44 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    24
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    1,080
    Rep Power
    573
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: h3rra

    Default Re: only attracted to anime boys

    the problem is that there's no problem
    Strengthen & Keep Strengthening

  13. #36
    Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    798,866,447,204,601.50
    Gender
    Gifts Cake Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Threads
    185
    Posts
    3,999
    Blog Entries
    444
    AW Wallpapers
    1
    Rep Power
    2270

    Default Re: only attracted to anime boys

    Quote Originally Posted by lairefaerie View Post
    looked him up, i understand your feels
    That was a meme that has been floating around Tumblr for a while now, Len is too shota for me.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

  14. #37
    Senior Member Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    8,988.62
    Gender
    My Mood
    Tired
    Gifts Cake Lie Soul Eater Logo Little Big Planet Sackboy Kratos
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2013 11:42 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Not somewhere you should know, stalker
    Age
    21
    Threads
    45
    Posts
    880
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    78

    Default Re: only attracted to anime boys

    Hon, you need to learn to fall in love with real boys. Else you'll be alone forever. Don't want that, do you?

  15. #38
    Junior Member lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie is a splendid one to behold lairefaerie's Avatar
    Gil
    2,354.43
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2013 04:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: only attracted to anime boys

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimihiro View Post
    Hon, you need to learn to fall in love with real boys. Else you'll be alone forever. Don't want that, do you?
    I will respond to the others later, right now i need to respond to this before I go to bed--
    Do not talk to me in this way.
    Do not tell me to settle.
    Do not imply that there is something inherently wrong with being single at the age of 18, and that it somehow speaks to the outcome of my entire life, that I will become a 80 year old woman who never experiences "love" with only her cats to keep her company, merely because I am going through a phase of asexuality brought on by depression and can only find comfort, warmth, and a semblance of trust in animated characters for the time being. Because I am strongly moved by dramatic, romantic, emotional novels, movies, etc. does not mean I will be doomed to a life of unhappiness because I refuse to marry your average joe and pop out 10 kids and have my white picket fence and perfectly ordinary, soul crushingly boring "American dream".
    If what you meant to say was in some way not offensive, then I suggest you learn to phrase your responses better, because you most certainly came off as being very negative and implying ignorance with every word. You do not simply "learn to fall in love" with people. You do not make your heart feel something it doesn't, you don't close your eyes while in bed with your lover and imagine you're somewhere, anywhere but here-- with anyone else. You do not do these things, because in the process of trying to make yourself love someone, you will only end up hating yourself and them, and wasting valuable time they could have spent searching for someone who feels true passion towards them. You do not do these things and I know it because I have done it, and I won't ever again. I would rather be "alone forever" than lie to myself and an innocent victim who deserves nothing but true happiness that I am unable to give them.
    And well, if this world says that you do have to learn to settle for less than magic, and "learn" to fall in love (the very statement is ridiculous, as if the act of falling could even be taught to begin with) then this is just one of the many things in the world that I refuse to be a part of. I'd rather spend the rest of my life reading/writing romance novels about beautiful connections and magical encounters than submit myself to a mind numbing monotony and wake up one day with a crippled heart and shriveled up soul.
    I realize I probably took this to an entirely other level than you were expecting, but this is what crosses my mind every single time a snotty girl who can't comprehend her holes being empty for more than a week or an insecure boy with malicious intentions tells me to "settle".

    edit: not implying you are either of those groups of people, just to be clear.
    Last edited by lairefaerie; 06-25-2013 at 06:45 PM.

  16. #39
    Senior Member Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    8,988.62
    Gender
    My Mood
    Tired
    Gifts Cake Lie Soul Eater Logo Little Big Planet Sackboy Kratos
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2013 11:42 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Not somewhere you should know, stalker
    Age
    21
    Threads
    45
    Posts
    880
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    78

    Default Re: only attracted to anime boys

    Honestly, the only thing I was trying to do was help you see if there was a possibility of finding happiness in love with a real person. There's nothing wrong with you (as far as I know. Besides, I have many of my own flaws). Just hoping to help another human being strive for happiness.

    I'm really not the best at articulating what I'm really trying to get at, even if my hobby is writing.

    You do not do these things, because in the process of trying to make yourself love someone, you will only end up hating yourself and them, and wasting valuable time they could have spent searching for someone who feels true passion towards them. You do not do these things and I know it because I have done it, and I won't ever again
    I do not know much about you. But I find it insulting that you say that I have never spent time searching for someone to love. But I'll divulge a secret to you: I have spent my entire life since the fifth grade actively searching for a partner. I was single until the 9th grade which was a year of an abusive relationship. Onwards after that ended, I did not give up. Why? Because I value love, loyalty and equality above all else. I didn't give up despite my severe depression because I'm not afraid to chase after happiness. You can say I don't know you and what you've gone through because I haven't. But NEVER tell me that I don't know the pain of rejection, loneliness.

    I'm not gonna wake up one day, 40 years old and wishing for a better life. I'm gonna work the hardest I can, give my best effort and do everything in my power to enjoy the awesome power of love! Love is so hard to understand and achieve; that is why it is sought after so hard.

    You can yell at me all you want. You can turn others against me. You can get me banned from AF. But I believe love is a part of true happiness.

  17. #40
    Level: 4 Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    96,150.05
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Watermelon Watermelon
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 09:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Reading Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Threads
    433
    Posts
    8,377
    Blog Entries
    99
    Rep Power
    8148
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

    Default Re: only attracted to anime boys

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimihiro View Post
    Hon, you need to learn to fall in love with real boys. Else you'll be alone forever. Don't want that, do you?
    Lol what? People never find love and are not always lonely. What about making friends? Adopting a kid? I mean love is great, but not finding love does NOT mean you will be alone forever. You may of worded it wrong, but just saying.
    Last edited by Yoko Littner; 06-25-2013 at 07:24 PM.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!


    ~Just my moe service to all of AF~

  18. Likes Xeyuzio liked this post
  19. #41
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    223.03
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 04:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Guam
    Age
    22
    Threads
    49
    Posts
    3,294
    Blog Entries
    12
    AW Wallpapers
    2
    Rep Power
    1069
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

    Default Re: only attracted to anime boys

    Quote Originally Posted by lairefaerie View Post
    I will respond to the others later, right now i need to respond to this before I go to bed--
    Do not talk to me in this way.
    Do not tell me to settle.
    Do not imply that there is something inherently wrong with being single at the age of 18, and that it somehow speaks to the outcome of my entire life, that I will become a 80 year old woman who never experiences "love" with only her cats to keep her company, merely because I am going through a phase of asexuality brought on by depression and can only find comfort, warmth, and a semblance of trust in animated characters for the time being. Because I am strongly moved by dramatic, romantic, emotional novels, movies, etc. does not mean I will be doomed to a life of unhappiness because I refuse to marry your average joe and pop out 10 kids and have my white picket fence and perfectly ordinary, soul crushingly boring "American dream".
    If what you meant to say was in some way not offensive, then I suggest you learn to phrase your responses better, because you most certainly came off as being very negative and implying ignorance with every word. You do not simply "learn to fall in love" with people. You do not make your heart feel something it doesn't, you don't close your eyes while in bed with your lover and imagine you're somewhere, anywhere but here-- with anyone else. You do not do these things, because in the process of trying to make yourself love someone, you will only end up hating yourself and them, and wasting valuable time they could have spent searching for someone who feels true passion towards them. You do not do these things and I know it because I have done it, and I won't ever again. I would rather be "alone forever" than lie to myself and an innocent victim who deserves nothing but true happiness that I am unable to give them.
    And well, if this world says that you do have to learn to settle for less than magic, and "learn" to fall in love (the very statement is ridiculous, as if the act of falling could even be taught to begin with) then this is just one of the many things in the world that I refuse to be a part of. I'd rather spend the rest of my life reading/writing romance novels about beautiful connections and magical encounters than submit myself to a mind numbing monotony and wake up one day with a crippled heart and shriveled up soul.
    I realize I probably took this to an entirely other level than you were expecting, but this is what crosses my mind every single time a snotty girl who can't comprehend her holes being empty for more than a week or an insecure boy with malicious intentions tells me to "settle".

    edit: not implying you are either of those groups of people, just to be clear.
    Tldr fully. From what I did read though, lol. Yer duuuum
    Kaleohano derailing threads everywhere he go
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

  20. #42
    Senior Member darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967's Avatar
    Gil
    18,237.59
    Gender
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 06:44 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    24
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    1,080
    Rep Power
    573
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: h3rra

    Default Re: only attracted to anime boys

    Try and not think so much. Seriously, i'm only trying to help here, as you get a bit older you'll come to realize that thinking is bad. It does no good.
    Last edited by darksky967; 06-25-2013 at 08:29 PM.
    Strengthen & Keep Strengthening

  21. #43
    Senior Member TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED's Avatar
    Gil
    19,179.99
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cloud_9
    Gifts K-on Pick Bleach Zangetsu Nachos
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2014 04:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Wafuu~!
    Age
    20
    Threads
    25
    Posts
    600
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    191
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: ProdigySniperXx Steam ID: TadashiED

    Default Re: only attracted to anime boys

    Well, as long as it isn't to the point where you're super obsessed with them and are in love with them, then it's totally normal. I feel that way about tons of anime girls. I haven't personally been attracted to a girl in a long time (no, I'm not gay) and honestly it's nothing to stress about. In girls' cases, a good percentage of real life boys are immature and act like little boys until they realize how dumb they are and decided to mature up.

    Also, maybe you just haven't found your 'Prince Charming' yet

  22. #44
    Senior Member Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」's Avatar
    Gil
    10,131.96
    Gender
    Gifts Cookie
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2013 05:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Cali
    Threads
    25
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    123

    Default Re: only attracted to anime boys

    Random thought: I agree with what lairefaerie said about girls generally being prettier and more attractive because of their softness. But guys need their ruggedness or else they'll come off too boyish and then you can't bring yourself to date them without feeling like a pedophile lol.

  23. #45
    Level: 4 Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    96,150.05
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Watermelon Watermelon
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 09:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Reading Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Threads
    433
    Posts
    8,377
    Blog Entries
    99
    Rep Power
    8148
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

    Default Re: only attracted to anime boys

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayu 「あゆ」 View Post
    Random thought: I agree with what lairefaerie said about girls generally being prettier and more attractive because of their softness. But guys need their ruggedness or else they'll come off too boyish and then you can't bring yourself to date them without feeling like a pedophile lol.

    I currently have a beard..! Ladies.. Ladies.. I'm open!
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!


    ~Just my moe service to all of AF~

  24. #46
    żDonde estás, papá? Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo's Avatar
    Gil
    7,695.06
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Fox White Ribbon
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In the snow!!!
    Age
    15
    Threads
    9
    Posts
    471
    Blog Entries
    464
    Rep Power
    287
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Boofy-Stoofy Steam ID: Sizary_Momo

    Default Re: only attracted to anime boys

    Guys just aren't attractive this year. No biggy! xD lol


    Darling you'll be ok.❤ ~Pierce The Veil

  25. #47
    You're out of your vector. Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    733,942.92
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Ice Cream Manekineko Grand Piano
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2014 10:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In a box.
    Threads
    58
    Posts
    2,645
    Blog Entries
    134
    Rep Power
    1274

    Default Re: only attracted to anime boys

    I could make so many comments, but I'll say this: you can't reproduce with an aesthetically pleasing animated character.


    ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

    Forever + 5506 + one day



  26. #48
    Senior Member nslay has much to be proud of nslay has much to be proud of nslay has much to be proud of nslay has much to be proud of nslay has much to be proud of nslay has much to be proud of nslay has much to be proud of nslay has much to be proud of nslay has much to be proud of nslay has much to be proud of nslay's Avatar
    Gil
    198,964.31
    Gender
    Gifts Chicken Glasses Red Glasses Red
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2014 09:24 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: only attracted to anime boys

    Quote Originally Posted by darksky967 View Post
    Try and not think so much. Seriously, i'm only trying to help here, as you get a bit older you'll come to realize that thinking is bad. It does no good.
    I think this is bad advice. You should always think. Thinking leads to understanding. How could you ever assess yourself or your emotions without a single thought? Or extrapolate what another person may be thinking or feeling? It should go without saying, but people are highly intelligent and complicated beings. You can't always expect to understand people with your gut.

  27. Likes Yoko Littner liked this post
  28. #49
    Senior Member Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    8,988.62
    Gender
    My Mood
    Tired
    Gifts Cake Lie Soul Eater Logo Little Big Planet Sackboy Kratos
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2013 11:42 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Not somewhere you should know, stalker
    Age
    21
    Threads
    45
    Posts
    880
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    78

    Default Re: only attracted to anime boys

    Damn straight!

    If we don't get our rugged good looks, all the pretty girlies will be sad n be stuck with wimpy boys.
    But in seriousness, I agree. But it's the fact that men and women are opposites make them attract (not including outlying factors)

  29. #50
    Senior Member RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan's Avatar
    Gil
    3,169.57
    Gender
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2013 11:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Charleston, South Carolina, Confederate States of America
    Age
    35
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    501
    Rep Power
    47

    Default Re: only attracted to anime boys

    Smelly and gross? *sniffs himself,* (hifhifhifhifhif) I use Axe Body Products.


    "Let us enjoy the Rain together. My Umbrella is always open for you. Knowing me is knowing never having to say goodbye. It never stops raining, does it?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Top 5 Hottest Anime Boys/Girls?
    By Tayuya+ in forum General Anime & Manga
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 01:16 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-09-2005, 08:33 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts