AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: E3 2013 Discussion

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: E3 2013 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    Can you please stop damage controlling please?

TBH, I'm not a Sony Fanboy, I'm Sony Biased....if Sony was pulling this I would be so upset. When PS4 was rumored that it was gonna use DRM, I would complain about it, I wouldn't shrug it off.

It's fine that you like it, like I said but that fact that some people are upset about this....lmao
    I'm damage controlling? Do you really expect me to be more annoyed over something the system gives you? The HD TV IMO is a way bigger hassle since not everyone buying will own one. I've complained enough about the kinect BS on 360achs, what would flooding AF also benefit?
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Can you please stop damage controlling please?

TBH, I'm not a Sony Fanboy, I'm Sony Biased....if Sony was pulling this I would be so upset. When PS4 was rumored that it was gonna use DRM, I would complain about it, I wouldn't shrug it off.

It's fine that you like it, like I said but that fact that some people are upset about people saying Sony > MS....lmao

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

I have to disagree about "it's all about the games".

It's about the practices that the company does with the console too. Console are important or you're saying the games play themselves?

WiiU is decent because it keeps it simple (with the WiiU, you only put the game in and that's it), like it's been with gaming for the past years it's only downside it's the game which it will be fixed later this year.

Nintendo made bad mistakes, but they aren't money hungry like MS.

Either way, can't wait for the Nintendo Direct tomorrow.
    To me, it is. I know they dont play themselves, but so long as they play, what the hell do I care? Its not like these companies are killing little children. Maybe Im more forgiving because I know Bill Gates likes to dump money into charity? Iunno.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    Its normal for some people to get upset, like Im actually really annoyed neither is backwards compatible [though its impossible for the PS4 since the PS3 had donkey-backwards coding] but to someone like me [who again is all up Nintendos grill] I could care less about the console itself and really only look at the games that make me go "oooooo...ok, I'll deal with whatever crap you throw at me so long as I can play these~"

Oh, and I have to admit, this made me laugh:
    PS4 will have Gaikai, which I think they hinted you could stream older games.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PS4 will have Gaikai, which I think they hinted you could stream older games.
    From what I was told you had to buy them. PS1 games were .99 cents, PS2 were $10, and PS3 were half price [so about $30]

Which is fine, I guess, but for that Id hook up my old system. With the Wii/Wii U I dont mind, because most of the games I buy on WiiWare are $3 and for systems I dont have anymore. I miss my NES....but I digress

I just want to be able to put the game in the new system and maybe have it up the graphics a little. If the PS4 lets you stream old games for free then thats a horse of a different color.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

The only complaints I have seen for playstation so for is about games. There are quite a few good games, just alot of them are cross platform. But, is that really a problem? There are also some great PS3 only game that are comming out too. Xbox also has a nice selection of games coming out for it, alot Xbox only.
    I personally think X1 will be hit hard with sales this year. Yes, it's about the games. But they did so wrong with the console. If you can work around the stuff people are complaining about, then it will probably be fine for you. But I doubt I will be online 24/7, let alone on my console everyday. I'm a fan of Playstation anyway, so that's the console I will be picking.

Games I'm looking forward too~
    Final Fantasy XV
    Infamous Two Sons
    Watch Dogs
    Kingdom Hearts 3.
    Destiny
    Mirrors Edge 2
    Call of Duty: Ghosts
    Battlefield 4
    Last edited by Zainox; 06-11-2013 at 12:35 AM.

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

To me, it is. I know they dont play themselves, but so long as they play, what the hell do I care? Its not like these companies are killing little children. Maybe Im more forgiving because I know Bill Gates likes to dump money into charity? Iunno.
    In general, you're the person that doesn't really care if something it's a hassle. (An idea I got from you from other stuff topics too) In this example, playing the game, sharing and other stuff.

But you acknowledge that it's BS at least, but you just don't care. So that's fine since it's your preference/choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Anime Forum View Post
    I'm damage controlling? Do you really expect me to be more annoyed over something the system gives you? The HD TV IMO is a way bigger hassle since not everyone buying will own one. I've complained enough about the kinect BS on 360achs, what would flooding AF also benefit?
    Because you're making it as you're defending the system. You don't have to flood it but shrug it off also gives the opposite impression.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 06-11-2013 at 12:36 AM.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

In general, you're the person that doesn't really care if something it's a hassle. (An idea I got from you from other stuff topics too) In this example, playing the game, sharing and other stuff.

But you acknowledge that it's BS at least, but you just don't care. So that's fine since it's your opinion.

Because you're making it as you're defending the system. You don't have to flood it but shrug it off also gives the opposite impression.
    I've complained enough. Lol. I agree it is bad, but not as bad as the HD TV BS. That goes for both systems, not just one.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

But you acknowledge that it's BS at least, but you just don't care. So that's fine since it's your preference/choice.
    Exactly~

Can I just say that after watching the new SP:SOT trailer that I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for this game to come out??? I wanted it before, but now I feel like Im dying to get it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ZE7Hj2bg948

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Exactly~

Can I just say that after watching the new SP:SOT trailer that I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for this game to come out??? I wanted it before, but now I feel like Im dying to get it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ZE7Hj2bg948
    Kinda pissed about the whole THQ thing, because of it, the game got pushed to December instead of June.

At least we're getting it though. xD

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

I've complained enough. Lol. I agree it is bad, but not as bad as the HD TV BS. That goes for both systems, not just one.
    Complaning Enough =/= Shrug it off but whatever.

DRM is a bigger problem imo. At least when PSN was down I was able to play my games. I don't need to internet to play my games. And HDTVs doesn't go on and off (not my case but a general case).

Imagine if Xbox Live is under maintenance = you can't connect. Sure, it's only a few hours not a big deal, but it's still an inconvenience. Same can be said when the cable/internet company does a maintenance check...not a big deal, but it's still an inconvenience.

Requiring HDTVS is a problem though but not as big as DRM.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 06-11-2013 at 12:53 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Kinda pissed about the whole THQ thing, because of it, the game got pushed to December instead of June.

At least we're getting it though. xD[COLOR="Silver"]
    My bf had stock in them too.....he wasnt too happy to hear about their bankruptcy.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My bf had stock in them too.....he wasnt too happy to hear about their bankruptcy.
    Why would he put stock on them though?

THQ hasn't been doing too well for a while.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

At least we're getting it though. xD

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Complaning Enough =/= Shrug it off but whatever.

DRM is a bigger problem imo. At least when PSN was down I was able to play my games. I don't need to internet to play my games. And HDTVs doesn't go on and off (not my case but a general case).

Imagine if Xbox Live is under maintenance = you can't connect. Sure, it's only a few hours not a big deal, but it's still an inconvenience. Same can be said when the cable/internet company does a maintenance check...not a big deal, but it's still an inconvenience.

Requiring HDTVS is a problem though but not as big as DRM.
    Lol. You'd understand if you were on 360achs, but dropping that topic.. I agree. The DRM BS is really annoying xD. Lol, actually really bad. I just think the HD TV issue is worse because you can't even attempt to use the system. Plus, did PS4 ever outright deny the DRM BS? Didn't they just say that you won't need to be always online? What if they pull the 24 hour BS as well?

Either way, I agree its MAJOR BS.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Why would he put stock on them though?

THQ hasn't been doing too well for a while.
    Because they boasted about how they were going to come out with several new titles that would boost sales, SP:SOT being one of them. They also boasted about coming up with new innovations for that draw pad things, given they got a new CEO at the time [which he saw- new CEO means new revamp, new revamp means new interest, new interest means new investors]

Instead, the company crashed about a month later

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lol. You'd understand if you were on 360achs, but dropping that topic.. I agree. The DRM BS is really annoying xD. Lol, actually really bad. I just think the HD TV issue is worse because you can't even attempt to use the system. Plus, did PS4 ever outright deny the DRM BS? Didn't they just say that you won't need to be always online? What if they pull the 24 hour BS as well?

Either way, I agree its MAJOR BS.
    Next time just don't shrug it off. You don't need to spam it. Lmao

Yes they did...

Sony is not stupid. Do you think that they will do something that a lot of people is hating MS on? Unlike MS, Sony actually reads forums and tweets and they could have easily read this thread or read this post later on. They are not gonna do it. Not to mention with Sony, YOU DONT NEED TO INSTALL THE GAMES.

Besides, they confirmed it in the video above. =\ Did you watched the Sony conference?

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

Because they boasted about how they were going to come out with several new titles that would boost sales, SP:SOT being one of them. They also boasted about coming up with new innovations for that draw pad things, given they got a new CEO at the time [which he saw- new CEO means new revamp, new revamp means new interest, new interest means new investors]

Instead, the company crashed about a month later
    No offense and not to come out as an smart aleck.

But it's his fault for falling for that. =\
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 06-11-2013 at 01:11 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Next time just don't shrug it off. You don't need to spam it. Lmao

Yes they did...

Sony is not stupid. Do you think that they will do something that a lot of people is hating MS on? Unlike MS, Sony actually reads forums and tweets and they could have easily read this thread or read this post later on. They are not gonna do it. Not to mention with Sony, YOU DONT NEED TO INSTALL THE GAMES.

Besides, they confirmed it in the video above. =\ Did you watched the Sony conference?

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

No offense and not to come out as an smart aleck.

But it's his fault for falling for that. =\
    I'm not shrugging it off.. =l .. I've complained. I saw some of the conference and reading updates still. I'm trying to go back and forth lol.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm not shrugging it off.. =l .. I've complained. I saw some of the conference and reading updates still. I'm trying to go back and forth lol.
    I mean on this forum, but whatever. xD

But yeah, Sony won on that part. It's giving the consumers more freedom.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 06-11-2013 at 01:52 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I mean on this forum, but whatever. xD

But yeah, Sony won on that part. It's giving the consumers more freedom.
    Yeah. It seems Sony won that portion. I agree xD.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah. It seems Sony won that portion. I agree xD.
    I mean, being able to just let your friends borrow games and bringing a game over a friend's house...Those were the good times, lol.

I guess if I get an Xbox One, I'll just put it in my car every time I go out/

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

You have to pay a subscription to play online now with the PS4. That definitely sucks!

http://au.gamespot.com/e3/ps-plus-re...09709?skipmc=1

AF FAMILY

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zainox View Post
    You have to pay a subscription to play online now with the PS4. That definitely sucks!

Not really. It's been that way with Microsoft for ever and I've never really had a problem with that. You bear in mind that Sony will be able to use that subscription money the same way Microsoft does; maintaining their game and Gaikai servers, keeping everything up-to-date. It'll also deter piracy, since people won't want to have to pay for a new account subscription if they get their first one banned due to being reported for modding/cheating.

Also don't read the comments on that link, they disgust me. I mean I'm currently primarily a 360 user, and that would make me a 360 'fanboy?' I dunno, I only like the controllers. But the hate between the two console camps is unwarranted. If there's me who assumed the new xbox would be godly and the PS4 would suck, and all of a sudden I believe it's the other way around and that I'm going to be getting a PS4, then we all know that Microsoft hasn't just dropped the ball, but dropped the soap.

Also, can somebody please post a list of confirmed titles for either console? I would like to compare what I'd be missing if I do ultimately choose to buy a PS4, since I have absolutely no clue about the XBO-exclusive titles. Games coming out on both systems could probably be grouped separately as 'cross-platform', I guess.

edit

Also, people are apparently saying that Microsoft's last E3 demonstration was 'pretty good'. So, since I so totally missed it, can someone fill me in on what exactly they showed? I do genuinely want to keep as non-biased an opinion between the two consoles at the moment as is possible.
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 06-11-2013 at 07:25 AM.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@Ranshiin

Games in BOLD are cross platform.
    Xbox One

Assasian's Creed 4
    Battlefield 4
    Below
    Crimson Dragon
    D4
    Dead Rising 3
    Destiny
    The Division
    Dragon Age Inquisition
    Dying Light
    Fantasia: Music Evolved
    FIFA Soccer 14
    Halo
    Just Dance 2014
    Killer Instinct
    Kinect Sports Rivals
    LocoCycle
    Madden 25
    Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Minecraft
    Mirror's Edge
    NBA 2K14
    NBA Live 14
    Need For Speed Rivals

Peggle 2
    Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
    Project Spark
    Quantum Break
    Rabbids Invasion
    Ryse
    Skylanders Swap Force
    Star Wars Battlefront

Sunset Over Drive
    Thief
    Titanfall
    Trials Fusion
    EA Sports UFC
    Watch Dogs
    The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
    Wolfenstein: The New Order

Zoo Tycoon
    Zumba Fitness World Party

Xbox Games Link - http://au.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/List_of_Xbox_One_Games

PS4

Abe's Oddysee
    Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag
    Battlefield 4
    Blacklight: Retribution
    The Crew
    The Dark Sorceror
    Daylight
    DC Universe Online
    Deep Down
    Destiny
    Diablo III
    The Division
    Don't Starve
    Dragon Age Inquisition
    DriveClub
    Dying Light
    EA Sports UFC
    Elder Scrolls Online
    FIFA Soccer 14
    Final Fantasy (PS4)
    Final Fantasy XIV
    Final Fantasy XV
    Galak-Z
    Just Dance 2014
    Infamous: Second Son
    Killzone: Shadow Fall
    Kingdom Hearts III
    Knack
    Madden 25
    Mad Max
    Mercenary Kings
    Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
    Mirror's Edge 2
    NBA 2K14
    NBA Live 14
    Need for Speed Rivals

Octodad: Deadliest Catch
    Oddworld: New n' Tasty
    Outlast
    The Order 1866
    Peggle 2
    Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare

Planetside 2
    Primal Carnage: Genesis
    Ray's The Dead
    Secret Ponchos
    Skylanders Swap Force
    Sniper Elite 3
    Star Wars Battlefront
    The Witness
    Thief
    Transitor
    Warframe
    War Thunder
    Watch Dogs
    The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
    Wolfenstein: The New Order

PS4 Games Link - http://au.ign.com/wikis/playstation-...tation_4_Games

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    Not really. It's been that way with Microsoft for ever and I've never really had a problem with that. You bear in mind that Sony will be able to use that subscription money the same way Microsoft does; maintaining their game and Gaikai servers, keeping everything up-to-date. It'll also deter piracy, since people won't want to have to pay for a new account subscription if they get their first one banned due to being reported for modding/cheating.
    This is very true and is a valid point, and to be honest. $50 a year isn't that much to be paying just for online access. Plus the bonuses you get make it worth it.
    Last edited by Zainox; 06-11-2013 at 07:57 AM.

AF FAMILY

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So, going from that list, the majority of the racing games are cross-platform. The Crew is a PS4 exclusive? well, damn.

The only two xbox-exclusive titles I'd be remotely interested in are Minecraft and Trials Fusion ... but I play Minecraft more on PC anyway, and Trials will certainly get booted up on Steam at some point.

NFS: Rivals is cross-platform, and will be a purchase. (I'm assuming a 360 version will be in the works)
    The Division is cross-platform, and my friends have expressed huge interest in that.
    Destiny is also cross-platform.
    DriveClub is a PS4 exclusive, and my friends have been talking non-stop about that.
    The Crew is also a PS4 exclusive, and I'm genuinely interested in that one.

A few other games, such as Mad Max, look promising.

GTA5 was mentioned to be coming to next-gen, but I know for a fact it's coming out on current-gen tech too since I have it pre-ordered for 360. Will probably be the last Xbox game I purchase.

So, as far as this looks, for me PS4 would be the way to go. Nothing on XBO stands out to me, and of course their whole farce with what their 'media center' will do isn't helping. Of course, there's still six-ish months to go before this stuff gets launched (well, probably more like four/five), and a lot of other games could pop-up as being in-development or planned ... and honestly, if a Blur 2 is mentioned as being in-dev for XBO, that will be the ONLY reason I buy one. Much how had SSX been a PS3 exclusive, that would have been the only reason I buy a PS3 (eventually bought one for Motorstorm though).

The prices of both consoles are pretty steep, but knowing what's in them and that my current computer is on-par with the console tech and I paid $2,000 for this thing, then $400 isn't a complaint.

Well, thanks for the info. Let's see how this pans out, but it seems fairly straightforwards to me right now as to what I'm leaning towards. There goes my 39,000 gamerscore. lol.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zainox View Post

PSN+ >>>> Xbox Live.

Sony doesn't suck your money of your pocket.

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

ALSO:

It was obvious but if the Wiiu was region free, it would've been better. Nintendo needs to take their head our of their butt. And realize people will stop hacking their Wii if they make it region free.

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

http://e3.nintendo.com/

Time for Nintendo to take 1st or 2nd place, because obviously Xbox is dead last.

I feel Nintendo has a chance to win if they play their cards right.

Actually, if Nintendo shows a really good Smash Bros, trailer Nintendo wins E3 for me.

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Yes mario kart so far so good

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Nintendo for second place.

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

!
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 06-11-2013 at 09:43 AM.

Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2016 09:23 PM
    Threads

For the Xbox Defenders of Everywhere

If this is a practice they will do for 50% of their games. Xbox One lost.

It makes Lil B sad.

Nominate Your Anime(s) of the Year!

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lol Xbox One is the new Dreamcast but worse.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information