AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Samurai 7

Senior Member Behindthesmile Behindthesmile's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2004 04:00 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

yups theres a new anime based on the masterpeice Kurosawa Akira's "7 samurai" will it give justice to this great movie so far after seeing 2 episodes i'm not disappointed
    Physical beauty is just an illusion... the real value of someone comes from whats behind that... a person's mentality and personality- Paul a.k.a. behindthesmile

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2008 02:15 PM
    Threads

sorry i have no desire to wach an anime that i already know the ending to

Senior Member april110 is an unknown quantity at this point april110's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2004 07:31 PM
    Threads

i saw samurai 7, only epi 1 and 2 though. it is ok, but it is too slow paced

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

so the movie eben tho i never saw seven samuria i wached the magnificent 7 which is the same movie

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i'll still watch it even though i already saw the movie..... "GENERAL PREMISE" might be the same but the setting is entirely different.... mechas and samurai's are my kind of thing... i want to see whats been changed and whats hasn't... its like the same thing as the original gundam in contrast to gundam seed
    Physical beauty is just an illusion... the real value of someone comes from whats behind that... a person's mentality and personality- Paul a.k.a. behindthesmile

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

you mean ones good and ones bad?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

not necessarilly... gundam seed was loosely based on the orginal gundam series... both series has its ups and downs like seed has more gundams but the original has way more different kind of mecha's...i prefer the characters in the original compared to the ones in seed.... i believe both are good in their own way but then again i keep an open mind about this sort of things

Closed Thread

Thread Information