AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Fanpro

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Fanpro

This thread wasn't made yet so I made it, hopefully it goes here. Anyway I spoilered information for those of you that don't know what is it, I recommend reading it because this stuff is super cool.

Okie, if you have a Tumblr you should already know what Fanpro is or at least be aware of it's existence. If you don't know what it is let me explain it to you because it's really interesting. First of all, it's short for Fandom Project, and it's exactly what it's name implies, and project of a fandom. But what fandom? A new one, the goal was to start a new fandom as a social movement for this girl but that turned out to be false. But guess what? That didn't stop us, the project is still going strong and it's only been out for about a week.

There's supposed to be 1000 designs in total, the first 100 were created by the fandom starters, the designs are really crude but that's so you can interpret them as you want. That's right, interpret them as you want, this even includes giving them headcannons, so they can literally be whatever you want.

Right now there are 120 Fanpro designs, they just accepted 0101-0120 today and are going to be accepting designs every Friday, 20 each Friday to be exact. You (or anyone) can submit the designs, I submitted two and one of them made it in and she already has fanart. Oh yeah, and the designs are also Royalty Free, so you can make merchandise of any of designs without having to credit any of the original creators and stuff and can make big bank if it gets big enough and your stuff sells.

If you have anymore more questions you can visit their official Tumblr but I recommend reading through their post and F.A.Q. first before asking anything.

So are any of you guys in it? I was in it almost since it was announced. What're your guy's thoughts on the concept? I think the whole thing is really amazing, it's like VOCALOID in the thought that you can do whatever you want with them but without the voices.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Fanpro

Makes me want a Tumblr. Lol, have you given it a shot yet?
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Anime Forum View Post
    Makes me want a Tumblr. Lol, have you given it a shot yet?
    What exactly do you mean by this? 'w'
    人類は調和したのか?

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 0120 View Post
    What exactly do you mean by this? 'w'
    Have you designed anything yet..

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Read man, read...

Quote Originally Posted by Paco
    I submitted two and one of them made it in and she already has fanart. Oh yeah, and the designs are also Royalty Free, so you can make merchandise of any of designs without having to credit any of the original creators and stuff and can make big bank if it gets big enough and your stuff sells.
    Smh, Raiken.....lol

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    Read man, read...

Smh, Raiken.....lol
    I did read o_o guess that part when over my head? Not perfect lol.

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Incase you're wondering who they are, the one that made it is number 0120 (the latest Fanpro so far). The other didn't get accepted (yet), going to redraw it and submit again. Here are the two designs (there's already fanart of 0120!).

The sad part is 0120 was made for the purple one, almost every decision I made for 0120 revolved on how it would compliment the first one.
    人類は調和したのか?

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have alot of favorites I like 0074 and 0076 and 0178 and a few others THIS IS LIKE MY FAVORITE THING! Too bad I can't draw.
    hella

Closed Thread

Thread Information