AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3-Man Squad

Senior Member Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Favorite Mic Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2012 03:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Galactakus

Default 3-Man Squad

Suppose you're commissioned to create a 3-man squad of ninja (regardless of whether they're currently alive or dead) who will stay together to complete various missions. Who would you use? Please give some opinion as to why you'd use them (note, each of Pain's paths consist of one ninja, that way no one can use six people in one spot, lol). Mine would be:

Itachi: His skills in all areas are superb, genjutsu and intelligence not the least of which. His Mangekyo Sharingan and Susanoo are incredible, and in the field there may be none smarter.

Naruto: Never thought I'd see the day, but with the Nine-Tailed Fox, there's really no chance of losing. And now especially with his Sage Mode training, his power is truly limitless.

Tsunade: You probably can't have a ninja squad without a medical nin, and for that there's none better than Tsunade. Plus, in a pinch, she can out-punch most ninja.
    Last edited by Shini; 12-03-2010 at 08:57 PM.

I'm back, baby! Credit to my gurl Bou for the sig.

Member hougokyo has a spectacular aura about hougokyo has a spectacular aura about hougokyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2011 04:14 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: scarback

Default Re: 3-Man Squad

Sakura because in shippuden she became a bamf and like you said medical ninja stuff is important.

Rock Lee....need I say more

Shikimaru because no way i'd be able to lose with his strategic thinking.

Member rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2011 11:31 PM
    Threads

Hinata!~Cause she is amazingly awesome and she has the Byakugan!
    Shino~ Cause of his bugs, duh and he is also smart, well, I think!
    Pein~And Pein cause that just adds 6 ppl's and each one is super strong, no could take down this team, by any chance!!
    Mwahahaha

Love,
    ~Rena Yamanaka~

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Lol. Here's a completely unbelievable combination. Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura. Hah!

They have some of the fastest growth in strength and skill out of everyone in the manga, their chemistry would give them an insane advantage(if they actually were in the same team anyway), and they're still getting stronger. Not to mention rivalry in the team would cause faster growth as well, and Sakura not wanting to be left in the dust as well. My team might not be the strongest right now, but give them some time and I'd guarantee they'll be the stronger than just about every other 3-person combo out there.

Junior Member NELiXERY is on a distinguished road NELiXERY's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2011 02:16 AM
    Threads

I'd go... Shino, Shikamaru and Choji! Shino attacks from far away. Choji attacks up close. Shikamaru thinks for what they should do.

*Sigh* if only Choji can turn on Butterfly Mode like a Super Saiyin instead of having it nearly kill him every time he uses it.

Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2015 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SalamanderKnight Steam ID: Kaitou-Kid

My favorite three; Shikamaru, Neji and Kiba.

YT: | GameEmpireHD | KaitouVG | ShonenGameZ |
    Co-Founder of ShonenGameZ.com | Scan Translations & More!

| PSN: SalamanderKnight | NNID: GameEmpireHD (US) KaitouVG (JP) |
    | Steam: Kaitou-Kid | Origin: GameEmpireHD |
    | 3DS FC: 5258 - 0235 - 2295 |

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Shikamaru - For the strategy, Kakashi - because he's awesome and does close and long range and Might Guy - Need i say more.

Senior Member Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Sushi Orange Dango Flowers Fan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2011 02:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kakashi- As a sharingan user he would be powerful against plenty of enemies. Sasuke- Of course, he also has the sharingan and know's lion barrage which are both powerful techniqes. Itachi- Tsukiyomi user/ Mangekyon sharigan user would definatly outsmart a lot of opponet's.
    Last edited by Nene-Chan; 02-20-2011 at 05:46 PM.

Junior Member MangekyouKakashi is on a distinguished road MangekyouKakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Sick
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2014 01:30 AM
    Threads

Hinata - Cute and has the Byakugan, plus it's Hinata :3

Guy - Can open all 7 gates, Taijutsu master, extremely strong and totally bonkers, great fun!

Shikamaru - Extremely intelligent, has amazing potential and talent, plus can use his shadow stitching jutsu and use it almost virtually anywhere

Member RedPandanCake is on a distinguished road RedPandanCake's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2014 05:36 AM
    Threads

Shikamaru - strategic thinking and genius x
    Gaara - so aloof and strong x strong defence using sand (unless we're against water…)
    Itachi - strong and stoic x (his genjutsu is second to none x)
    Forget about completing the mission, if i must die, i will die with them hahaha
    although the three are quite strong so its hard to fail x
    Last edited by RedPandanCake; 06-30-2014 at 06:53 PM.

The Blue Fighter The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2014 03:13 AM
    Im living in this world half dead half alive finding myself.....
    Threads

Madara: Confidence and overwhelming power is necessary. Defensive technique amazing.

Sasuke: Versatile in many situations and quick thinking and a regular genius. Ready too fight whenever needed. Defensive technique also amazing.

Shisui: Compassionate and looks for a way out that doesn't involve death, good too challenge cockiness in leaders and bloodthirsty teammates. Teleportation technique most advanced, and extremely valuable in the field. Defensive technique amazing.
    All have exceptional jutsu mastery and advanced sharingans unmatched by any other.
    Last edited by The Blue Baron; 11-04-2014 at 02:45 AM.

Junior Member Narutard100 is on a distinguished road Narutard100's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2015 02:42 PM
    Threads

Minato(leader): Minato because he can react lightning fast in reacting to situations. He is also a sage so he counts as a sensory type, he is also the fourth hokage.(I'm not sure if this counts because it happened after he was dead, but he was a jinchuriki because he had the nine tails in him.)
    Sasuke: I chose sasuke rather than shikamaru because he may not be as clever but he can analyse a situation faster than shikamaru with his sharingan and he is actually capable of defending himself.
    Shizune: She is a skilled medical ninja who is capable of defending herself, I'm not sure why, but I can't imagine tsunade anywhere but behind a desk and sakura gives into her emotions.

Overall I think that this team would work effectively under pressure.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information