AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Are you a PC Gamer or a Console Gamer?

Member Glies is on a distinguished road Glies's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2013 07:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: R--Type

Default Re: Are you a PC Gamer or a Console Gamer?

Both. I play Runescape, and MW3 a lot... "PC Console."

"I'm fine. Just not Happy."
    "I like being alone. At least, I convince myself that I'm better off that way."
    "Things change, doesn't mean they get better."

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

concerding the fact that my laptop has a crapey grapics card i tend to my xbox360 for gaming. i have a demo of starcraft on my laptop and let me just say this. when im playing it my laptop makes me want to throw it in to a tub of acid becouse the colors get messed up sometimes
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

Junior Member Sleepy Dog is on a distinguished road Sleepy Dog's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2013 08:39 AM
    Threads

Been a PC gamer and more confident with mouse and keyboard games but Steam OS, which seems not to be controller-exclusive, might change the game. Too early to be sure, though.

The Lemon Sorceress Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Starving
    Gifts Kill Bill Katana Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2014 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: overlorddarthfluffles

I'd say I play a healthy bit of both. I don't play online much. The most I played was Diablo and Diablo II, Starcraft, Star Wars The Old Republic, and Guild Wars 2. I still have my accounts on the last two, just no one to play with. I am, however, looking forward to Elder Scrolls Online. Not for the gameplay (I haven't been keeping up with it so I don't know what they're doing inb4justlikewow) but mostly the story. The Elder Scrolls series has magnificent mythology and the main villain is one of my favorite Daedric Lords, so a lot of excitement for me.

Otherwise I just play games on Steam, recently I got the Legacy of Kain series via steam and been playing the butts out of that. Kain is one of my favorite vampires. I also play me some Neverwinter Nights still. I'll always play Elder Scroll games on the PC instead of the console because: better customization of controls (something I think the PC has over consoles for sure) and mods to help improve the game. I also have emulators on my laptop so I can play a lot of the classic RPGs from the 90's that I missed out on playing while growing up.

I still find console gaming fun. I mean playing Assassin's Creed on a console compared to the computer, I feel the controls were better suited for the console. Plus some of my favorite games aren't on the computer. Example would be Legend of Zelda (granted you can get emulators for old ones, which is what I'm doing but I mean the recent ones).

Junior Member Vespy is on a distinguished road Vespy's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2013 01:19 PM
    Threads

I am a console gamer only due to the fact my current computer can not handle the graphics of new pc games so thats why i stick to home consoles have been since about 1997.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

I prefer console gaming, but I do both. I'll probably become more of a PC gamer once I get a job to pay for Steam sales and MMOs (and once I can upgrade my graphics card to get better FPS for said games).

Senior Member ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2014 08:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xWoEx

I have done both, but not much anymore. 'bout the only thing I play on my PC now is the Sims and thats only when I know im going to have alot of time to kill with nothing to do. i.e. trapped at my sisters house with no internet for a week and cant leave. I did a couple MMOS in the past...I hate them now, long stories no one needs to hear. So back to my console I went...i prefer playing some games with my group of friends while kicking back with some music and snacks...nothing irritates me more than istting at my computer using my keyboard to play...yes and i know you can configure a controller into it..but I'm perfectly fine without. Console is more..free and comfortable to me...the PC makes me feel....constrained....anyone get what I'm saying? No? okay lol..
    Anyhow that's why I prefer the console.

+++
    the magnificent droid

Senior Member AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse has a reputation beyond repute AllHopeInEclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2016 10:21 PM
    Threads

Mostly console, but I'm working on an upgrade list to play a little more PC.

Senior Member AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2016 08:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: DesuMaiden

I mostly play Steam games, so I guess that makes mostly a PC gamer lol. I'm hardly ever at home, so I don't have the opportunity to play my PS3.

Senior Member mr.kudos is on a distinguished road mr.kudos's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2017 11:00 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gakibozutsu

Console gamer I seldom play PC games since my pc specs are not that good

Junior Member asgloki is on a distinguished road asgloki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2013 11:29 AM
    Threads

I identify myself as a PC gamer but I still own pretty much every console known to man, just don't play them that much because my PC plays the same thing but way better. I do however use the consoles for console exclusives which is usually the reason I buy consoles in the first place. Only bought a Wii U for WindWaker HD because I'm wasteful with money.

Member marisauna is on a distinguished road marisauna's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2014 01:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Marisauna

As of now, I have a horrible 7-year-old laptop that runs like a 12-year old laptop, but it can play the first Call Of Duty, and that's fine with me. I am gutting a desktop computer soon, so I can play all of the newer, fancier games, like those Total War RTS games by Sega(Rome and Shogun, I think).

Senior Member AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ok, now everyone knows that I'm a PC and not a console gamer I like PC gaming more because there is more social interaction with other people.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Desu_Maiden View Post
    Ok, now everyone knows that I'm a PC and not a console gamer I like PC gaming more because there is more social interaction with other people.
    I was about to open my mouth and argue about that ... but then I closed it because I realised this is actually completely true. PC games are not only both more social but also generally more friendly, and all because you have to type out your messages on a keyboard and not shout curses through a headset like you do on Xbox Live.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 06:44 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: h3rra

PC gamer, pretty much living in steam since 2005

I wish I had time to play games these days

The Cry of the Wolf Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan Naruto Headband Eva Unit 01
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2014 04:00 AM
    Somewhere between a dream and a nightmare.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XMercySentenceX

Console gamer. Always have been ever since I was little. Plus I never really had the right software for PC games.
    And not to pull your halo down, around your neck and tug you off your cloud,
    but I'm more than just a little curious how you're planning to go about making your amends to the dead.
    Your halo slipping down to choke you now.

Straight Outta Motown! Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Paint Palette Mic Sunglasses
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2014 02:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sleepy_Ninja313

Console, but i do have games on my laptop that i can play.
    Man that is whack!

Token Black Guy

Member TranslucentBitrate has a reputation beyond repute TranslucentBitrate has a reputation beyond repute TranslucentBitrate has a reputation beyond repute TranslucentBitrate has a reputation beyond repute TranslucentBitrate has a reputation beyond repute TranslucentBitrate has a reputation beyond repute TranslucentBitrate has a reputation beyond repute TranslucentBitrate has a reputation beyond repute TranslucentBitrate has a reputation beyond repute TranslucentBitrate has a reputation beyond repute TranslucentBitrate has a reputation beyond repute TranslucentBitrate's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Hot Chocolate
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2013 06:48 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Bitrates

I tend to be more of a console gamer, but I am finding that PC gaming has its merits also, but nothing beats the feeling of the controller in your hands.
    I mean I know that you can technically use a PC controller and still play a lot of games, but when I am PC gaming I tend to stick to the keyboard, it took a little while to get used to but overall it is still a lot of fun.

Senior Member TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2014 10:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BishounenTao PSN ID: BishieShu XFIRE ID: snx21 Steam ID: BishieShu

Both. Although I tend to pick the PC more often. There will always be exclusive titles that I want to play too so it helps having them all around.
    ざわ。。。ざわ
    MyAnimeList
    HummingBird
    Anilist

Member TranslucentBitrate has a reputation beyond repute TranslucentBitrate has a reputation beyond repute TranslucentBitrate has a reputation beyond repute TranslucentBitrate has a reputation beyond repute TranslucentBitrate has a reputation beyond repute TranslucentBitrate has a reputation beyond repute TranslucentBitrate has a reputation beyond repute TranslucentBitrate has a reputation beyond repute TranslucentBitrate has a reputation beyond repute TranslucentBitrate has a reputation beyond repute TranslucentBitrate has a reputation beyond repute TranslucentBitrate's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Hot Chocolate
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2013 06:48 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Bitrates

I kind of do both PC and Console, It just depends on the game really, for older games like for the Genesis or the NES I tend to use emulators, I haven't held one of those controllers in my hand for so long that it is almost confusing, But If I wanna get my zombie killing on, or my Halo on then I stick to console, It really just depends on what I am playing at the time and also what my mood is.

Member marisauna is on a distinguished road marisauna's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2014 01:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Marisauna

PC gamers=founded elitists
    Console gamers=Halo fans
    I'm a PC gamer myself.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by marisauna View Post
    Console gamers=Halo fans
    I'm a PC gamer myself.
    How does "Console gamers=Halo fans" work if you're a console gamer but don't own an Xbox?

And on that note I own an Xbox and am decidedly meh about Halo. :I

Gil
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I have a crapton of games on Steam, so I guess that makes me more of a console gamer than a PC gamer.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bulma_Briefs View Post
    I have a crapton of games on Steam, so I guess that makes me more of a console gamer than a PC gamer.
    You've already said you have Steam games three times. You don't need to tell the forum any more times >_>

And for the record, Steam is a PC platform. Christ, go sleep or something.

25. Likes marisauna liked this post
    Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by marisauna View Post
    Console gamers=Halo fans
    I'm a PC gamer myself.
    That equation doesn't really go well.

I have an Xbox and play games that are not Halo.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information