AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: I am currently being cyberbullied, and I need my user status changed back.

Hybrid View

Cyber Bully Expert WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Revolver Dice 143 - Snorlax
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2013 12:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default I am currently being cyberbullied, and I need my user status changed back.

A user spent his money to post something negative as my user title. And even if I get the money to change it, he'll just purchase changing it back because he's got all that gil for some shady reason

This is blatant harassment, and as a mod, I would really appreciate you put a stop to this cyberbullying and either get rid of the slanderous and bullying member title, or allow me to change it back.

This kind of harassment is a violation of the terms of service.

And think about it... you'd ban or threaten me if I did that to someone, right? So why is it right if someone does it to me?

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Default Re: I am currently being cyberbullied, and I need my user status changed back.

I flat out don't believe you.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Default Re: I am currently being cyberbullied, and I need my user status changed back.

"Obsessed with virtual money" isnt derogatory, slander, insulting or cruel. Its pretty much fact with the way you go on about the gil here. AGAIN this shouldve been taken up with an Admin if youre so upset about it so they can change it for you. All you do on the forums is whine and complain about how everyone is "out to get you". I could only imagine what Id see if I went back to the other forum you said you were "run out" from. Probably a few members you teased you a little and then provoked you to flip the frick out over trivial garbage like a user title.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Cyber Bully Expert WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    "Obsessed with virtual money" isnt derogatory, slander, insulting or cruel. Its pretty much fact with the way you go on about the gil here. AGAIN this shouldve been taken up with an Admin if youre so upset about it so they can change it for you. All you do on the forums is whine and complain about how everyone is "out to get you". I could only imagine what Id see if I went back to the other forum you said you were "run out" from. Probably a few members you teased you a little and then provoked you to flip the frick out over trivial garbage like a user title.
    So I could make 10,000 gil and change your user name to "May or may not have sex with horses" and it wouldn't be a violation of TOS? Because it's technically true, you may OR may not have sex with horses.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by WBL Studios View Post
    So I could make 10,000 gil and change your user name to "May or may not have sex with horses" and it wouldn't be a violation of TOS? Because it's technically true, you may OR may not have sex with horses.
    No, because youre implementing bestiality. HUGE DIFFERENCE THERE, BUDDY. You could change it to "obsessed with ponies" "rolls in mud" or some such and no one will give a damn. I could just change it back. Now, if it becomes an issue that you keep changing it on me then I would just go to Ace and tell him "this member wont leave my user title alone, could you please take care of it?" and be done with it. I wouldnt go "BOOHOO MY USERTITLE IM BEING BUUULLIIIEEEDDDDD" because 1. other users dont give two damns and 2. Im not following the rules.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    No, because youre implementing bestiality. HUGE DIFFERENCE THERE, BUDDY. You could change it to "obsessed with ponies" "rolls in mud" or some such and no one will give a damn. I could just change it back. Now, if it becomes an issue that you keep changing it on me then I would just go to Ace and tell him "this member wont leave my user title alone, could you please take care of it?" and be done with it. I wouldnt go "BOOHOO MY USERTITLE IM BEING BUUULLIIIEEEDDDDD" because 1. other users dont give two damns and 2. Im not following the rules.
    Wrong. I'm not saying that you're having sex with horses. I'm bringing up the question on IF you're having sex with horses. That's something completely different.

So when I get 10,000 gil and have enough to change a usertitle, I'll go ahead and change yours to "Do I have sex with horses?", because that's not implying anything. That's just asking a simple question. And it's not against the rules.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by WBL Studios View Post
    Wrong. I'm not saying that you're having sex with horses. I'm bringing up the question on IF you're having sex with horses. That's something completely different.

So when I get 10,000 gil and have enough to change a usertitle, I'll go ahead and change yours to "Do I have sex with horses?", because that's not implying anything. That's just asking a simple question. And it's not against the rules.
    Anything to do with sex, drugs or violence is against the rules.Hell, your sig violates the rules, but Im sure if it was removed youd have a tissy about that too.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

There are no sex, drugs or violence in my signature. Eiken is not a hentai. There's no nudity or sex whatsoever.

My user title has now been officially changed to something negative and harassive, which DOES violate the rules.

Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hat Rayman Baboon With A Gun Bioshock Syringe
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2024 09:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

Your signature violates the rules more than your new title does. But what did you expect making this thread? People are going to be changing your title now.

I changed your title once for you already, but I don't have time for it now. I will be leaving for an international trip tomorrow, and will be gone for a week. Once I return, I can change it again for you.

Closed Thread

Thread Information