AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is anyone gonna fix ANYTHING around here?

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Is anyone gonna fix ANYTHING around here?

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    Two things, first. @Kaitou+ needs a back hand slap back to reality. Second, @WBL Studios you need to grip reality. Just because something isn't working (or in two cases disabled) doesn't mean the world is going to end. The forum doesn't revolve around you. As of right now I have pound of cheese to go with those tears.
    Maybe you need to accept the truth.

Also, by later today he's gonna block you just as he blocked me for light criticism.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    Maybe you need to accept the truth.

Also, by later today he's gonna block you just as he blocked me for light criticism.
    I have accepted the truth that you're narcissistic. And eh if he does. No skin off my bones.

Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2016 04:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

AF has a block feature? I know he's got some pathetic journal on his DA page basically promising a block to anyone who questions him, but AF seemed like a place where you either grew thicker skin or left. What's the point of exchanging ideas if you're just going to block anything that differs from your point of view?

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have accepted the truth that you're narcissistic. And eh if he does. No skin off my bones.
    Or maybe you take everything I say too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by The Angelic Anathema View Post
    AF has a block feature? I know he's got some pathetic journal on his DA page basically promising a block to anyone who questions him, but AF seemed like a place where you either grew thicker skin or left. What's the point of exchanging ideas if you're just going to block anything that differs from your point of view?
    You're right that this place was never about "friendship" as people make it out to be but you make it sound like this is the worse forum to be on the Internet.

And that goes for every forum to be honest. You usually would block the ones that are like VG---but he was too funny to block, so.....You got me there.

I understand if you block someone if you got beef with them but I wouldn't block them as arguing is sometimes fun, except when it gets too dramatic.

Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2016 04:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You're right that this place was never about "friendship" as people make it out to be but you make it sound like this is the worse forum to be on the Internet.
    I meant that if you encountered criticism on AF, you learned from it or learned to live with it. Failing either of those would end in leaving, or trying to post a biography, apparently.
    Last edited by Anoleis; 05-30-2013 at 01:24 AM. Reason: AF is the only internet forum I frequent, and it has never been anywhere near bad.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I meant that if you encountered criticism on AF, you learned from it or learned to live with it. Failing either of those would end in leaving, or trying to post a biography, apparently.
    I agree, usually those who leave are the ones who can't take a single drop of criticism. I think you got be extremely weak minded to leave, and which has been the case.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Or maybe you take everything I say too seriously.
    Wouldn't be fun if I didn't. Someone has to balance you.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wouldn't be fun if I didn't. Someone has to balance you.
    You wouldn't dare to touch me, not even with a 20 feet long pole.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

People who leave over that should stay away and join a forum for butthurt people.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Look over there ---> Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Hyundai Coupe Mario Bowser Shell Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2022 04:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: PrinnyBombed

Quote Originally Posted by Anime Forum View Post
    People who leave over that should stay away and join a forum for butthurt people.
    Right, because a bunch of butthurt people getting together is a good idea?

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Immoral View Post
    When they are butthurt over the same cause, they'll get along.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It is good. Why you ask?
    Answer: They aren't posting poop like the poop WBL posts on here. Most AFers are nice, but finding people who whine annoying is common.

Look over there ---> Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I see a bunch of butthurt people getting together and getting more butthurt because they think their butthurt is more important.. I'm usually wrong though.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I see a bunch of butthurt people getting together and getting more butthurt because they think their butthurt is more important.. I'm usually wrong though.
    Eh. At least they aren't on AF, right?

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Fair enough.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

You wouldn't dare to touch me, not even with a 20 feet long pole.
    Not even a 39 and a half foot pole.

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2023 07:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Another thread derailed ... Well, since Kaitou Ace pretty much answered WBL, I am closing this.

Closed Thread

Thread Information