AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RPG: Shin Megami Tensei [Demon's Wake]

Member Huwl is on a distinguished road Huwl's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Grail
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2013 10:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RPG: Shin Megami Tensei [Demon's Wake]

Shin Megami Tensei: Demon's Wake

Those who died woke up in their homes, they woke from an impossible dream that they couldn't remember. When they stood up and looked out to the world, thinking tis but a dream. They were surprised to see the world before them a ghost town.

The concreted of the roads were cracked, cars rid the streets of their presence their owners simply vanished from this world. Looking up towards the sky was a sun that was both pitch black and yet greatly lit and bright. The sky was still so blue and the sun itself was still yellow and white, but black all at the same time.

The very thought of those that had awoken from that impossible dream was the simple thought that they were still dreaming. And yet the impossible dream seemed so real and something inside of them murmured of a different aura completely.

Something inside of those that died and were chosen to wake from an impossible sleep. Something inside of them was changing them though they were unsure of this. And then there was something in their head like a mere subconscious suggestion to head to Shibuya for no other reason, except because it was the mere thought fragmented several times in their mind.

Unsure of what to do those who died would start the journey out alone before they even met up with anyone.

Digital File 1

You have woken up in your home, in the way you had fallen asleep. Though surely your slumber was more than any slumber. There was a man slowly fading from your memories, and yet his ethereal after image remained miraged into your mind.

Something inside of you says to start off and head to the Shibuya hospital. Why you're unsure, but something is guiding you there. And it feels as if that mirage of a man is waiting for you.

Goals:

-Character introduction by making way to hospital

-Gathering everyone at the hospital

-Meet with Kokujin

-Gain your demon partners

So let's begin and load this Digital File of this Devil Digital Saga.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Shin Megami Tensei [Demon's Wake]

Søren collapsed out of bed. Staring up, he admired the ceiling, white and feature. Like a great salt plain stretching lifeless into the distance. He slithered to his feet, eyes looking about with gleeful apathy. He saw a macabre light reaching its tendrils from behind the curtains. Clearing the window he gazed across the sprawling, tumultuous stillness. It was as though life had been systematically scalpeled out of the entire city by the deftest of surgeon. Everything ached of a need to move but like the spark to begin itself. Søren smiled to himself and gathered himself together to leave. A place like that begged exploration.

Skin bristled under the high heat of a leering sun, putrescent and bright. He wished he had a sun hat. Søren walked down the steps of his apartment, looking for something to see in this empty world but nothing moved but a hollow wind. Smiling, Søren continued his wanders, taking street corners at random, not following any system but the pattern of a dice roll.

Eventually, the hospital reared its palid head in front of him. Pale walls touched with blood red markings like desiccated skin cracking into rivulets of flesh. Søren smiled and entered.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Sydney awoke with something that could only be described as a troubled thought in the back of his mind. Was it the dream that had caused this feeling? Somehow, it seemed to be more than that. He got up and got dressed with all the moxie of a man who had little to do and all the time to do it. Even so, there was a silent determination evident in his face as he got dressed in his usual pair of khakis and long sleeved blue shirt and walked the short, strange distance to Shibuya hospital. As the apartment complex disappeared behind him, the sun itself seemed to lead him towards the hospital.

And just what do I say when I make it there? “Hello, my name is Sydney, and I just felt compelled to come here?” Yeah, that’ll get me sent to a different ward in the hospital…

The city had never been so quiet, but something told him this quietness made sense. The same thing—presumably—told him that he had to go to Shibuya hospital and nowhere else. It did not take long for the looming figure of the hospital to appear in the distance, though it did take some time for Sydney to finally trek up the steps at the entrance and slowly open the unlocked swing doors. He stepped into the marble foyer and heard nothing but silence. Yet this was the noisiest silence he’d ever heard, and he felt as if a crowd was around him at that very instance.

“I…hello?”

He knew that he had to come here. But that was all.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    WarriorKalia is on a distinguished road WarriorKalia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2013 12:25 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

The quiet didn't bother her, much.

As Aideen sat, brushing her hair and tying it into two hanging pigtails. As she got dressed, taking a while to find her shoes as always. The dead silence in the background of her normal, everyday activities were framed against the stillness of the world and the eerie, off-putting glow of the sun. Grabbing her messenger bag and stuffing a few tissues and her wallet into the clutter of things already inside distracted her adequately for a while.

Peeking outside, she determined that it was probably not going to be a good day to go to the park. And besides, she kind of wanted to go to the hospital... but, why?

Grabbing her parasol from the stand next to the door, she locked the door behind her and set out towards the hospital. She'd only gotten out of there maybe a week ago, why would she want to go back? Most of her wanted to rationalize it as her desire to go check on her 'friends' there... the empty part of her merely suggested that it was a place of safety to her. She didn't especially like to think about things that way- on the other hand, she had recently been getting more and more weary, attempting to deny her dark thoughts. It had made her more exhausted than usual.

As she walked, she would glance at the sun from time to time. Haah... how appropriate. Perhaps I and the sun are one and the same, now. Her thoughts echoed unbidden through her mind. Dark, with a veneer of bright light that might even fool people who aren't paying attention. She frowned at these lingering ideas. Why was she being so philosophical today? It was odd, and yet... considering the situation she was in, wouldn't it have been natural? No, probably not- she imagined the lack of other human beings would cause other people to panic, normally.

It took a while- how long, she couldn't say exactly, since her usual travel time would have been far longer due to the lack of trains running- but eventually, her thin legs brought her to the ground of Shibuya Hospital. She looked up at the building... then practically did a double take. There were other people, it seemed. Just... not many of them.

Her facial expression softened into one of mild concern as she approached the building's entrance. She could have sworn she saw someone moving around... with some trepidation, she pushed through the doorway and into the lobby.

Member Huwl is on a distinguished road Huwl's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Grail
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2013 10:46 PM
    Threads

The walls were white and barren, the bright blue light from the same bright and dark sun pierced through the window layers creating a spark of beautiful hexagons onto the floor. Megane wandered the hallways of this new world. There was something guiding him to the lower levels of the hospital, but he was still trying to figure out how he lived. How he was still alive? Why this impossiblity could even occur, it was then as he walked through the hospital he noticed a group of people wandering into the lobby of the hospital. Walking down the stairs he approached them, his silver metallic hair falling into his blue eyes. He pushed the stray strand out of his vision and looked at the others.

"Are you here because of that impossible dream?" he asked, "If so we have to go down to the basement of the hospital. Or so that is where I am being guided to. Does anyone find this at all weird?"

He had to ask the question. He had to be the person to ask the question. Because the world wasn't the same and he had a feeling neither was he entirely. There was something different in the way the world smelled, in the way the world worked, in the way the world looked and sounded. Silence, emptiness, foreboding. And he could feel all of this inside of him as well. He could feel this place, absorbing and surrounding him in its quietness.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

It didn’t take long for Sydney to realize that he was not alone in the hospital lobby. After a bit more observation he saw a somewhat lanky, younger man in the lobby with him. He would have said something right then had he not noticed a woman with red hair enter the lobby as well. Had he been given half a chance, he would have sworn that she wore the same confused look that he himself probably carried.

With two people now in the foyer with him, he wondered whom to address first. The matter was quickly settled when another voice spoke first, causing Sydney to turn quickly on his heels. A man with silver hair stood a small distance away from him, and what he said made Sydney realize that they were in that exact location for the same reason.

“The dream? Yeah, I’d have to say so. As for this being weird, I think that’s a bit of an understatement.” He looked around at the three people with him in the room.

“I’m going to the basement with you.” He wanted to end that sentence with a name, but realized that he didn’t know the names of the people around him. Thus, he offered his own.

“Sydney,” he said with a courteous nod. “Nice to meet y’all. I think.”

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Søren smiled blithely as he entered the foyer. Looking around at the various objects but ignoring the people out of hand. He poked at the wall as if testing its material. "Dream? Nah, don't know what you're talking about." Søren told the wall as if it was what was asking the question. "This can hardly be classified as all that weird, all things considered. Don't you find it weird that people existed in the first place? If you are so keen on going to the basement, then go to the roof. Seems one should aim for heaven rather than hell but I profess that you could hate yourself, in which case by all means."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Taking in the events thus far was making Aideen's head hurt slightly. She touched her temple lightly as she spoke.

"Ah... well, if the basement is where you two are going, then I should probably tag along. Ah, well, if that's all right, I mean." She looked a bit shy, her voice gentle and quiet. Her cheeks were tinged faintly pink. "I suppose there's a lot of warnings to be had about me going into a basement with two strange men, but... Ah, not that I mean you are strange! I just meant that I don't know you, and..." The blush intensified somewhat. Back among other people, she seemed to be coming to her senses slightly.

She curtsied as best she could considering the shortness of her jumper, and seemed to think better of it a moment later. Instead, she straightened up again and bowed. "My name is Aideen, if you please. And while I somewhat agree with the idea of going to the roof, I think, perhaps, that the basement should come first."

The paused a moment, then added, "After all, what is Heaven, if you've never experienced Hell?" That ponderous statement was met with another blush, punctuated with her twisting the hem of her skirt bashfully.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

The rather tall man who had waxed poetic in his instructions to go to the roof as opposed to the basement had stated that he was, in fact, not here because of a dream. Sydney did not remember Aideen saying anything about a dream, either. Were they here by coincidence? That seemed implausible at best, but it was altogether possible.

Aideen was a nice name, and reflecting on that fact took the edge off the situation at hand that was a little tense. It was certainly much nicer to reflect upon than the realization that they were about to venture into the basement amidst the overall strangeness of the circumstances. Though he likely wouldn’t readily admit it, Sydney felt uneasy at the thought of going to the basement with strangers just as Aideen did, despite the fact that he couldn’t think of any elaborate way of stating it. He almost felt as if it were his turn to speak of Heaven and Hell, but nothing substantial lent itself to him at the moment.

“Really hoping they’ve got electricity down there. I didn’t see anyone—and I mean anyone—on the way here. The whole city seems to be void. And if that extends to the management at the power grid, then this might be a dark trip.” Sydney couldn’t remember much about the hospital, but as the basement was below ground the only source of light they could hope for would be electrical. He wished that he had observed some of the stores on his way to the hospital to see if they had power, but he couldn’t recall much at all.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Søren stretched to his awkward limbs, bored. Neither person seemed terribly interesting by his standards, which were twisted to be shore. They seemed like normal people, as normal as a person could be if they continued to exist after all others had not. Which meant they were quite abnormal on that count. Rather, they didn't seem abnormal in any obvious way. So... boring. But alas, less boring than a deserted city ( a very boring thing once one wrapped ones head around the concept). "If your course is set than be off. I shant be going anywhere without a wake and I assume you don't want a funeral so best beat boats against the currents."

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

With a long look towards their destination, Aideen released her grip on her skirt and sighed. "Well... I suppose it should be fine. I noticed some spottiness with the electricity in other places, but since this is a hospital, they do have emergency backup generators. Especially in Japan, since it's so prone to earthquakes and such."

She seemed to absorb Søren's comment without reply, instead nodding. "Well, whatever you do is your choice, I suppose. Of course, I suppose it makes sense for someone to stay here, but something tells me it would be better to be together for now... Only, the way things are, you're just as likely to get randomly attacked or killed as not. When everyone disappears and the sky changes, all bets are generally off. Not enough data for proper analysis."

She slipped her hand inside the canvas messenger bag she was sporting, somehow doing so in a conspicuously non-conspicuous manner. Her gaze went back to the floor after her words and her hand remained in her bag, seemingly fiddling with something.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information