AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WWE/TNA/ROH Thread.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default WWE/TNA/ROH Thread.

Decided to create a thread for this since any, if any, are no longer around. If you decide to take part in here, please be respectful and put spoilers in a spoiler tab for any major things, like PPV AND smackdown tapings. Anything else is free roam. Just no spam please.

To start: Anyone ever been to a live event? If so, how was it?
    Discuss.
    Last edited by Anime Forum; 05-22-2013 at 02:18 AM.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Cyber Bully Expert WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Revolver Dice 143 - Snorlax
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2013 12:06 PM
    Threads

Default Re: WWE/TNA/ROH Thread.

I want to a live event LONG ago. I remember it was during DX's heel turn. The New Age Outlaws double-teamed Kane, and in the end, DX betrayed Test by screwing him over in a tag team match.

I love the WWE, but I hate the WWE now. It's become the John Cena show. It's all about this mediocre worker who they've been shoving down our throats for YEARS now, trying to force us to love him. He's a jerk, he's a crap wrestler, I just don't like him, and a lot of people just don't like him. And bringing HHH back, and having his ego block everyone and everything else out... ugh.

I AM happy that some of the new guys... well, newer, post-OVW guys... are finally getting a chance. My favorites right now are Dean Ambrose... US Champion, formerly known as Jon Moxley... and Wade Barrett, IC Champion. But it's still the Cena show, everything goes his way, it's annoying, it's stupid, and something needs to be done about it.

I stopped watching TNA a long time ago after it became the Hulk Hogan show. It's all about Hulk Hogan... and even worse than Cena, HE'S NOT EVEN A WRESTLER ANYMORE. But now he's gonna single-handedly defeat the evil heel stable Aces and Eights... which is essentially the Dudley Boys plus a bunch of cannon fodder. Which makes them Early ECW Dudley Boyz.

I don't watch much RoH.

Any anime fans who want to get into wrestling, I strongly suggest you check out something called Chikara. It's silly, it's fun, it's pro wrestling for kids, but there's some spectacular wrestling there as well.

My favorite wrestler of all time is The Million Dollar Man, Ted Dibiase.

Senior Member AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Drill Gurren Dai Gurren Dan K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2017 08:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've gone to a few house shows that have come here. The last one I went to was during the CM Punk and Jeff Hardy feud. The main event has a No DQ match between the two and CM Punk won the match. The whole show was great and I was happy that I got to see Edge and Punk who are two of my favorites.

I haven't seen to much of ROH because it doesn't air here on tv. I am glad that talent like Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli got noticed by WWE and I hope that guys lke Eddie Edwards, Davey Richards and more of the indy guys get noticed by WWE and TNA.

WWE is ok right now but the storylines are getting a little old now because I can already tell how most of the show will go and how a lot of the show progress. I want the writers to start making it like it was before where you couldn't guess what would happen because those are the best shows.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeBboy View Post
    I've gone to a few house shows that have come here. The last one I went to was during the CM Punk and Jeff Hardy feud. The main event has a No DQ match between the two and CM Punk won the match. The whole show was great and I was happy that I got to see Edge and Punk who are two of my favorites.

I haven't seen to much of ROH because it doesn't air here on tv. I am glad that talent like Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli got noticed by WWE and I hope that guys lke Eddie Edwards, Davey Richards and more of the indy guys get noticed by WWE and TNA.

WWE is ok right now but the storylines are getting a little old now because I can already tell how most of the show will go and how a lot of the show progress. I want the writers to start making it like it was before where you couldn't guess what would happen because those are the best shows.
    Yeah WWE is getting VERY predictable. Remember the "debut" of Curtis Axel? If I was a writer, I'd pick someone other than HHH to face him. Picture RVD's music hit and wrestled him instead?

Senior Member AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anime Forum View Post
    Yeah WWE is getting VERY predictable. Remember the "debut" of Curtis Axel? If I was a writer, I'd pick someone other than HHH to face him. Picture RVD's music hit and wrestled him instead?
    I can say that I was hoping that RVD would come back for one last run in WWE. Though I can't see him in any other role but being apart of Heyman's stable because RVD to me has too much respect of Heyman to not be managed by him. I would have liked to see Chris Hero debut instead of Axle because Punk and Hero are real life friends and they see like they could be a good team in WWE.

Also another thing I would like to see is bring back Hurricane Helms to fight against The Shield because the Hurricane gimmick is all about bringing justice to the WWE and I think the Hurricane would stop the injustice of The Shield. Plus it would be good to see Team Hell No back Helms as Kane and Helms were partners at one time.

Straight Outta Motown! Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Paint Palette Mic Sunglasses
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2014 02:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sleepy_Ninja313

I've been to some WWE house shows back int the mid/late 90's(when i was a kid), and i got the chance to go to Wrestlemania 23. i still watch WWE even though it's PG and can be predictable(and kinda ridiculous). I haven't really watched TNA much lately, and i haven't watched ROH in a while.
    Man that is whack!

Token Black Guy

Junior Member Malchior is on a distinguished road Malchior's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster Yellow Guitar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2013 09:30 PM
    Threads

Arrow Re: WWE/TNA/ROH Thread.

I always watch Raw and Smackdown, even if I dont always put atention because is a little boring. some random throughs of the week:

cant belive that the shield winned all the championships, at firts I through that they were to be easily defeated after they separated from heyman, but now it seem that they be here for a while.
    I through that HHH was going to win because he was the storyline writer but he lost and now it look like he will not compete again.
    maybe I'm still not genre sawvy enough in WWE.
    in smackdown it look like bryan is gonna lose control, does this means trouble in team hell no?

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Malchior View Post
    I always watch Raw and Smackdown, even if I dont always put atention because is a little boring. some random throughs of the week:

cant belive that the shield winned all the championships, at firts I through that they were to be easily defeated after they separated from heyman, but now it seem that they be here for a while.
    I through that HHH was going to win because he was the storyline writer but he lost and now it look like he will not compete again.
    maybe I'm still not genre sawvy enough in WWE.
    in smackdown it look like bryan is gonna lose control, does this means trouble in team hell no?
    I thought it was obvious HHH would lose. Though, trust me. HHH will compete again! He loves that spotlight.

Cyber Bully Expert WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't want to complain about WWE these days, because there are SOME things they're doing right. Everyone except Cena who holds a title right now is someone I am, and the general IWC consenses is, an awesome wrestler (Barrett, Shield, Ziggler... hell, Kaitlyn isn't that bad, and screw Bo Dallas, I don't consider the NXT title a title). They're trying to push new guys, but it's still the Cena/HHH show. HHH is gonna be the entire focus of the show, while Cena recuperates, and then we're back to Cena.

No WWE champ and no WHC champ on any shows.

That's a problem.

Also, I'm pretty sure the Curtis Axel thing was a huge joke. They can't really seriously be pushing McGillicutty AGAIN. Remember, as AMAZING as Heyman is, he has has some misfires in the past. For every Lesnar or Punk, there's a, Axel or Heidenreich somewhere in there.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WBL Studios View Post
    I don't want to complain about WWE these days, because there are SOME things they're doing right. Everyone except Cena who holds a title right now is someone I am, and the general IWC consenses is, an awesome wrestler (Barrett, Shield, Ziggler... hell, Kaitlyn isn't that bad, and screw Bo Dallas, I don't consider the NXT title a title). They're trying to push new guys, but it's still the Cena/HHH show. HHH is gonna be the entire focus of the show, while Cena recuperates, and then we're back to Cena.

No WWE champ and no WHC champ on any shows.

That's a problem.

Also, I'm pretty sure the Curtis Axel thing was a huge joke. They can't really seriously be pushing McGillicutty AGAIN. Remember, as AMAZING as Heyman is, he has has some misfires in the past. For every Lesnar or Punk, there's a, Axel or Heidenreich somewhere in there.
    Heyman IMO most likely has reasons for picking Axel and I'm sure the guy has a decent career ahead of him. Next Lesnar or Punk? I agree, no way. Picture a swerve and having Heyman turn on Axel in a month saying he wasn't his real pick as the new top player in WWE? Axel face turn and feuds with Heyman's real pick? 2-3 month feud which properly builds two uprising superstars. Then we get a Punk return soon after that!

Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Anime Forum or we could get Punk vs. Jericho for no reason whatsoever.

Ugh... WWE booking has become so insane...

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Anime Forum or we could get Punk vs. Jericho for no reason whatsoever.

Ugh... WWE booking has become so insane...
    Lol, WWE and lazy booking. Punk has won almost every confrontation with him in 2012. I hope they give Punk another win, even though it is useless and lazy booking.

Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Anime Forum Punk beat Cena six times during his historic 400+ day reign. But Cena is still wrestler of the year because YOU WILL LOVE CENA AND HHH.

Ugh...

At least now Curtis Axel has wins over them both.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Anime Forum Punk beat Cena six times during his historic 400+ day reign. But Cena is still wrestler of the year because YOU WILL LOVE CENA AND HHH.

Ugh...

At least now Curtis Axel has wins over them both.
    I can see Cena, just because it is his time, but HHH needs to retire. I dislike both, but believe Punk, Bryan, Shield are the future. Especially Punk.

Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Looks like Bray Wyatt's been called up.

This is gonna be interesting.

Banned Forum / Chat Super Destroyer #5 is an unknown quantity at this point Super Destroyer #5's Avatar
    Gil
    Disapprove
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2013 11:56 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I could destroy any diva. They are not even wrestlers. They are divas. That is stupid.

17. Likes WBL Studios liked this post
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Super Destroyer #5 View Post
    I could destroy any diva. They are not even wrestlers. They are divas. That is stupid.
    Actually... I like this one. It's kind of a bunch of crap they don't use the word wrestler anymore. It's Superstars and Divas now.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Super Destroyer #5 View Post
    How obvious rofl.

Who's Bray Wyatt?

Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So between Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Curtis Axel, Bray Wyatt and The Family, Fandango, the Prime Time Players, Big E. Langston... hey, you notice that all of these guys being called up, all of these new and newly packaged faces, are all heels?

Feels a little lopsided.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So between Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Curtis Axel, Bray Wyatt and The Family, Fandango, the Prime Time Players, Big E. Langston... hey, you notice that all of these guys being called up, all of these new and newly packaged faces, are all heels?

Feels a little lopsided.
    Langston will have a face turn soon IMO. Against Ziggler in a losing effort but put on a good showing.

Gil
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Saw RAW on monday and I can't say that it was that great. About the only thing that got me really interested was Punk vs. Jericho and the 3 stages of hell match though i can't say I'm to happy about Cena being in the match. Everything else was boring. I mean I get that The Shield is seen as this unstoppable force but it's starting to get really boring seeing the same thing from them week in and week out.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Saw RAW on monday and I can't say that it was that great. About the only thing that got me really interested was Punk vs. Jericho and the 3 stages of hell match though i can't say I'm to happy about Cena being in the match. Everything else was boring. I mean I get that The Shield is seen as this unstoppable force but it's starting to get really boring seeing the same thing from them week in and week out.
    Punk vs Jericho. May I ask who you would rather win and why? No wrong answer.

Gil
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anime Forum View Post
    Punk vs Jericho. May I ask who you would rather win and why? No wrong answer.
    That's really a tough one because both are my favorites. If I had to pick one I would say CM Punk should win because Jericho is at that point in his WWE career where he's done it all and he really doesn't need to prove he's the best in the world by beating Punk at Payback. Also, i think it would really be a proper way of bringing CM Punk back to TV by winning in his hometown.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That's really a tough one because both are my favorites. If I had to pick one I would say CM Punk should win because Jericho is at that point in his WWE career where he's done it all and he really doesn't need to prove he's the best in the world by beating Punk at Payback. Also, i think it would really be a proper way of bringing CM Punk back to TV by winning in his hometown.
    Yeah, I agree. Though, Punk wrestling at Payback has a 50/50 shot IMO. He will show up though, def.

Senior Member rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch's Avatar
    Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2014 05:35 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: lots of bits PSN ID: rf_switch Steam ID: lotsofbits

Forget WWE, it will always be WWF to me.... Hulk Hogan, Macho Man, Million Dollar Man & Virgil, Andre the Giant, Doink, Tatonka, Ultimate Warrior, Junkyard Dog, Jimmy Supafly Snooka.

Anyone remember the Cartoon?

Closed Thread

Thread Information