AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Terrible travelling experiences...

Senior Member SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Blackjack Death Note Black Cat
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2013 12:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Terrible travelling experiences...

This weekend I went on a short trip. It went well, my first flight was on time and my issues were minimal, that is until I got to my second connection. My flight had already been laid over for three hours, but it quickly changed into six after a thunderstorm came through... My flight was supposed leave at about 9:30 p.m., but it didn't leave till midnight because it was a smaller flight and they were trying to get the larger ones out first... Didn't get to the hotel till 3:30 a.m... -_-

SO what misfortunes have you experienced in the airports, or on the road, or by any other form of transportation?
    Beautiful sig by Zainny-sempai!

[Insert future roleplays I will be starting in the (hopefully) near future.]
    My stories: |Deadlock|
    I am a hopeless romantic tirelessly searching for my fairy tale ending.

Senior Member GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Piano
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2016 11:28 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: tOSUguy2002

Default Re: Terrible travelling experiences...

My family was driving to St. Louis for thanksgiving with relatives and we were stopped and ticketed by a police officer before we were even 20 minutes from our own house! its more funny than horrible as now we look back on it and laugh.

Senior Member AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Drill Gurren Dai Gurren Dan K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2016 10:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

One time I was coming home from trip in Houston, Texas and the plane that we were going to get on had a mechanical failure so we had a delay. Then thunderstorm moved in a pretty much shut down the entire airport and this caused massive delays. We got to the airport at 8am and didn't get home till 4pm.

Member Ravenclaw Isabella Riddle is on a distinguished road Ravenclaw Isabella Riddle's Avatar
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2013 02:37 AM
    Hijacking the internet in The Room of Requirements
    Threads

I went with friends on a day trip to New York last year which was great. The not so great part is I am not a morning person and we began traveling at 8am and I suffered the entire ride there which was several hours long!

Cyber Bully Expert WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Revolver Dice 143 - Snorlax
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2013 01:06 PM
    Threads

Here's how I capped off one of the most monumental and painful chapters in my life.

I'm on my way home from upstate. I spent half a year away from my family, almost missed my sister's wedding, in order to get some post-grad schooling, and I'd felt proud completing the course in as little time as I did. The Greyhound bus ride home was gonna be arduous, and several hours. I had ZERO money on me, and just a printed slip of paper to tie onto my lone suitcase as paid ID for that case.

I weigh the case, it turns out it weighs too much, but it's all clothes, and I already got rid of half my clothes back at the school. I was terrified I wouldn't be able to make it home, so I just tied the printout to the suitcase and shoved it in the side compartment. If any of the management complained, I was going to tell them to bill the school. I had had enough with that school anyways, especially after how I ended up leaving after graduating my course... but that's another story for another time. And probably for the serious board.

Anyways, I get on the bus, the management and everyone comes out to look at the luggage compartment built into the side of the bus. I know they're probably musing over my suitcase, but we end up leaving without so much as a word. While I'm lying against the frame, listening to the best of The Doors (A CD that got me through a very trying time), a crackhead accosts me. I know he's a crackhead because of his attitude, his emaciated frame, his jerky movements, etc. He asks me if he can borrow my cell phone. I tell him I don't have one, which is true. He demands I let him use my phone, which I don't have. He starts screaming and complaining, stomping around the bus.

I start to nod off... and sure enough, I'm jolted awake by feeling the crackhead's hand IN MY POCKET.

He got hauled away at the next stop, where I picked up some Church's biscuits to condole myself.

The rest of the ride was uneventful.

Senior Member SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Blackjack Death Note Black Cat
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2013 12:22 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by WBL Studios View Post
    Here's how I capped off one of the most monumental and painful chapters in my life.

I'm on my way home from upstate. I spent half a year away from my family, almost missed my sister's wedding, in order to get some post-grad schooling, and I'd felt proud completing the course in as little time as I did. The Greyhound bus ride home was gonna be arduous, and several hours. I had ZERO money on me, and just a printed slip of paper to tie onto my lone suitcase as paid ID for that case.

I weigh the case, it turns out it weighs too much, but it's all clothes, and I already got rid of half my clothes back at the school. I was terrified I wouldn't be able to make it home, so I just tied the printout to the suitcase and shoved it in the side compartment. If any of the management complained, I was going to tell them to bill the school. I had had enough with that school anyways, especially after how I ended up leaving after graduating my course... but that's another story for another time. And probably for the serious board.

Anyways, I get on the bus, the management and everyone comes out to look at the luggage compartment built into the side of the bus. I know they're probably musing over my suitcase, but we end up leaving without so much as a word. While I'm lying against the frame, listening to the best of The Doors (A CD that got me through a very trying time), a crackhead accosts me. I know he's a crackhead because of his attitude, his emaciated frame, his jerky movements, etc. He asks me if he can borrow my cell phone. I tell him I don't have one, which is true. He demands I let him use my phone, which I don't have. He starts screaming and complaining, stomping around the bus.

I start to nod off... and sure enough, I'm jolted awake by feeling the crackhead's hand IN MY POCKET.

He got hauled away at the next stop, where I picked up some Church's biscuits to condole myself.

The rest of the ride was uneventful.
    Yeesh. Getting attacked by a crackhead does not sound fun. My parents went to go pick me up from the airport a few years ago, and we came back we discovered a bullet hole in our house. Apparently someone in a cadillac had parked right next door for several hours. Then, as soon as they saw movement in our drug-dealing neighbor's house, opened fire. One of the bullets ricocheted into the side of the house.
    Beautiful sig by Zainny-sempai!

[Insert future roleplays I will be starting in the (hopefully) near future.]
    My stories: |Deadlock|
    I am a hopeless romantic tirelessly searching for my fairy tale ending.

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 10:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I had a field trip with my classmates to a forest. We had to go there by boat. When I got off the boat, I tripped and fell, and I scraped my knees on the rocks. I still went into the forest all the way, what with the pain and the blood. Then we had to cross a small river, and I tripped again, and I was all wet. It was good that the river was shallow, but still, I'm not a sports person, so this thing was icky to me. Nevertheless, I have to say that it was a fun experience. I don't always get on field trips. Oh, don't mention that I can be clumsy. ._.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Closed Thread

Thread Information