AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sign Up: Shin Megami Tensei [Demon's Wake]

Member Huwl is on a distinguished road Huwl's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Grail
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2013 10:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sign Up: Shin Megami Tensei [Demon's Wake]

Approved by LP

Shin Megami Tensei: Oni no Koseki

No one remembers that day. That same morning, at the same time, across the world, they all had the same dream. A mysterious sun appeared in the sky, it was black and yet radiated heat and light like any normal sun. It spoke, but it spoke to each individual. It spoke to the shadows in their heart and tried to aid in humanities rebirth as well. There were those that day who died peacefully in their sleep and then there were others who were the one who survived.

As they lay dying in their dreams staring into the black sun, he appeared to them. A man with no distinct details, he was so abnormal that he simply became plain and forgettable. He spoke something in the deads ears, but they cannot be remembered. He stroked the dead peacefully, as their guardians. He spoke of your rebirth, but not as a human. But that of a demon.

This was a dream after all. The dead didn't surely think they would die or that they would become a demon. He gifted the few dead with a Magatama and they woke up in their bedrooms. The dead rose from their slumber. When the reborn looked out their windows they saw their world destroyed. A bright and yet black sun lay overhead. Radiating heat and light like any normal sun. The words whispered in their ears was remembered and forgotten.

The Story:

Kagutsuchi has awakened again, demons now live where humans once walked. Individuals from across the human world, have either died in their sleep and then there are the few chosen to be awakened as demons in this world. Given a mysterious power of Magatama.

They do not yet know it yet, but they will play a bigger role on the rebirth of the demon world. For better or worse. For now they are puppets on the string of fate, trying to survive in this new world.

The Game:

Players will be playing one of the individuals given Magatama to reborn as demons in this world. The game starts off slow, a little exploration of the world and explaination of all the pieces and parts.

Further the players will be split into three alignments, nuetral, chaos, or law. These are affected by the actions they take. As there will be many parts of this world, do you want to bring back the human race, or do you want to bring the end to the world and aid the demons into a new world.

Character Sheets:

Name: [Name of your character]

Alignment: [Everyone starts off with Nuetral alignment. The two others ,depending on your actions in each Act, Mission, and allying Demon Partner, are Chaos and Law]

Magatama:[I will provide a list of starter magatama]

Weapon: [what weapon are you carrying]

Skills: [What abilities do you have?]

Demon Partner: [This is one of those sections you really have to keep an eye on. Everyone will have 5 demon slots in their demon comp and are allowed to carry 5 demons. Your Demon Partner is the Demon Summoned to walk beside you. You will have a choice between three starter demons to aid you on your journey. Currently you do not start with a demon partner]
    Appearance: [The appearance of your character. Picture and a paragraph would be nice.]

Personality: [No one liners or short sentences. I really would like to get a sense of who this individual is. There is another way to look at character development, most who write personality want to develop who their character is. But you can also do the reverse as well, write something concrete and the character develops away from that as you play the game evolving from the original]

History: [I know this says history, however, I want the character's histories to be revealed later in game as part of character connection and development. In this case simply described the dream and what Kagutsuchi spoke to you about.]
    Theme Song: [completely optional]

List of Magatama You May Start Off With

What is Magatama?

Magatama is the very essence of a demon, and as such it is capable of turning a normal human into a demon.

How is abilities and Magatama work in this game?

After every mission you do I will give you 1 point, larger boss missions you will get 3 points. These points you will collect and use them to buy the abilities of the Magatama and abilities you get without Magatama.

how do I require other Magatama?

Magatama will be for sale in game for Macca [in game world money] and will also be reworded for favorable outcomes during boss fights. Magatama boss rewards will be rolled for so there is no unfair play.

Inactive Magatama- large img

Active Magatama- warning large img

Wadatsumi:

Focuses on learning ice magic.

Skills:

Ice Breath- Light ice damage to random enemies. May cause freeze. [Skill acquired for First time player]

Mana Bonus- Raises MAX Mp by 10%- Passive ability [3pts]

Ice Boost- Increases Ice attack damage by 50%- Passive Ability [7pts]

Fog Breath- Drastically decreases all enemies' Agility; equals to casting Sukunda twice. [12pts]

Anti-Ice- Protects against Ice attacks- Passive Ability [20pts]

Kamudo

Focuses on learning physical attacks

Skills:

Heat wave- Physical damage relative to user's current HP to all enemies.[First time ability cost nothing, ability you automatically have]

Focus- Physical attack damage more than doubles on the next turn. [3pts]

Mind's Eye- Lowers odds of being attacked from behind- Passive [7pts]

Might- Raises odds of critical hit. Passive [15pts]

Murakumo

Focuses on learning status immunities.

Skills:

Void Mind- Void Mind on self [first time player has this skill]-Passive

Void Nerve- Void nerve on self - Passive[3pts]

Chaos Blade- Multiple hits of HP-relative damage to Random Enemies (+Panic, +Critical) [7pts]

Void Curse- Void Curse on self [15pts] Passive

List of Starting Demons

Everyone starts off Nuetral and this is a list of the Nuetral Demon Clans you can start off with.

All demons start off at lvl 1 and will level up after every boss mission scenarios.. this is for the first missions of course, and then I wiill bring in a longer lisrt of demons later on.

Also do not think a demon is useless because of its general appearance now, some demons have the ability to evolve.

Beast:

Inugami lvls 1-20 -Large Image

In Japanese mythology an inugami ("dog god") resembling, and usually originating from, a dog, (although other similar species are interpreted as being. eg, Wolves, Raccoons, and Weasels.) and most commonly carrying out vengeance or acting as guardians on behalf of their "inugami owner". Inugami are extremely powerful and capable of existing independently, (without master or possession) as well as turning on their "owners" and even possessing humans. Even so, while Inugami can betray their masters, they may also be the loyalest of companions.

Skills

Fire Breath: Light Damage, all enemies Default

Feral Bite Physical, mid damage Default

Media Heals HP moderately [gains at lvl 7]

Rakunda Lowers defense, all enemies [gains at lvl 11]

Fog Breath Lowers dodge/aim greatly, all enemies [gains at lvl 15]

Voids: Fire and Death

Weak: Force and Electrcity
    Nekomata

A bakeneko is, in Japanese folklore, a cat with supernatural abilities akin to those of the fox or raccoon dog. A cat may become a bakeneko in a number of ways: it may reach a certain age, be kept for a certain number of years, grow to a certain size, or be allowed to keep a long tail. In the last case, the tail forks in two and the bakeneko is then called a nekomata. This superstition may have some connection to the breeding of the Japanese Bobtail.

Skills

Stun Needle Light physical damage to a single enemy. May cause stun. Default

Marin Karin Chance of inflicting charm on all enemies. Default

Paraladi Cures Stun to a single ally. [Gains at lvl 5]

Mana Bonus Passive Increases max MP by 10% [gains at lvl 10]

Feral Claw Light physical damage to a single enemy. [gains at lvl 15]

Absorbs: Force

Weak: Electricity

Fairy

Pixie

According to the local folklore of south-west England, pixies are small mischievous creatures that inhabit the countryside and woodlands and like to play pranks on humans. Depending on the tale told, pixies can vary in size from tiny enough to fit in the palm of a human's hand, to the size of a small child, although they are always a good deal below the size of an average human. They can be portrayed with or without wings, and over the years have taken on many traits usually associated with fairies, often leading to the assumption that they are one-and-the-same being, although this is a common misconception.

Dia Heals HP moderately to a single ally. Default

Zio Light electric damage to a single enemy. May cause shock. Default

Rakunda Decreases all enemies' Defense. [gains at lvl 7]

Posumudi Cures Poison to a single ally. [gains at lvl 11]

Wing Buffet Light force damage to random enemies. [gains at lvl 15]

Resist: Electrcity

Jack Frost

A spirit originating from England. He is a snow elf who brings in cold weather during the winter and is thought to be responsible for the frost that forms on the windows of homes and buildings.

Bufu Inflicts a small amount of Ice damage. Default

Dark Might Passive Phys. attacks will be always critical at new Kagutsuchi Default

Mabufu Inflicts a small amount of Ice damage to all enemies. [gains at lvl 10]

Ice Breath Light ice damage to random enemies. May cause freeze. [gains at lvl 11]

Life Refill Passive Heals HP gradually while walking [gains at 15]

Absorbs: Ice

Weak: Fire

Jirae

Kodama

A kodama is a spirit from Japanese folklore, which is believed to live in certain trees. Cutting down a tree which houses a kodama is thought to bring misfortune, and such trees are often marked with shimenawa rope.

Zan Light force damage to a single enemy. Default

Dia Heals HP moderately to a single ally. Default

Lunge Light physical damage to a single enemy. [gains at lvl 5]

Anti-Force Passive Imparts resistance to Force attacks. [gains at lvl 10]

Resist: Force

Hua Po

According to scripture Zi-bu-yu in Qing dynasty, Hua Po is a kind of tree spirit said to be formed from the disembodied souls of dead humans when three or more people hang themselves from the same tree. They appear as beautiful young girls that are dressed in white clothes but are much smaller than the average human. Although they cannot speak, it is said that they make sounds that are as beautiful as those of songbirds.

Agi Light fire damage to a single enemy. Default

Patra Cures Bind/Sleep/Panic to a single ally. Default

Sexy Gaze Chance of inflicting charm on the enemy. [Gains at lvl 7]

Rakukaja Increases all allies' Defense. [Gains at 10]

Maragi Light fire damage to all enemies. [Gains at 12]

List of Spells and Abilities within category

Magic

Magic is an ever evolving process. You may only start off with one of the default spells, Agi, Bufu, Zio, Zan as destruction magic.

Agi is fire, Bufu is ice, Zio is electricty, and Zan is force

You may also start off with Curative magic with these default spells, but only one of them Dia, Poismudi, Paraldi, and Petradi

Dia heals HP [in this case wounds in the RP, Poismudi cures poison, Paraldi cures paralyze, and Petradi cures Stone

For assist magic you may start off with one of the skills Tarukaja, Sukaja, and Rakukaja.

Tarukaja increases attack power, Sukaja increases evasion and agilty, Rakukaja increases defense

For Physical skills you may start off with one of the following skills Lunge, Needle Rush, Feral Claw, Feral Bite

Lung you lunge an attack at your enemy, Needle Rush is a spray of needles, Feral claw is clawing at your enemy, and feral bite is using your teeth to rip through fresh

All Magic and Abilities are subject to evolving through use.

NPC[/CENTER]

This character provides for the first new levels as your guide and mentor. He is the one who provided you with the Magatama

Name: Kokujin [The Black Man] - just clarify here I know how weird that may sound. Though I am using Black to mean mysterious, indeterminable, the shadows. Mysterious, etc.

Alignment: Unknown

Demon Partner: Queen Mab

Magatama: None

Appearance:

You would think he'd be easy to remember, but looking at him was like looking into a dream. Every time you blinked you forgot a piece of his details. And then would remember them as you looked directly at him. His hair was brown and tawny, and then you forgot it. His skin was fair, olive, and pale, but you forgot it. He wore a tattered scarf wrapped around his neck, and then you forgot it. He was handsome a man you should never forgot and then you forgot him. He wore blue jeans and then you forgot that, he wore worn down leather pants and you forgot that as well.

Personality:
    He is a dream, his words are forgettable and yet they are so vital and important. He is the mysterious man who provides and aids help. Aloof and mysterious and only appearing when you need him. He seems to greatly care about the state of the world, but doesn't seem to benefit it in any way. He provides the tool of forging a fate for the human race, but its unclear on who's side he truly is on. He keeps his visits and his conversations short, afraid he may become more connected in the web than what he had originally planned. He is afraid to get close to the world that he is trying to guide somewhere.

History:
    I came from the stars, though I am not an angel. The humans have such funny words. I came from Kagutsuchi , somewhere far, very far that even I do not know. It is the will of the two sides of Kagutsuchi for light and darkness. It is what guides me, what I do is what it wills. However, there are those who came just as far who are on the other side of Kagutsuchi. They do as they are told and said. Our great goddess is so fickle and so hard to predict in her ways. We have become instruments of fate. We always were. We were created out of nothing, but mud and light.

I grow fond of this world and its creatures. But not fond enough to stop what is already written in stone. I will follow my fate because I was born to follow fate. Made of nothing, but mud and power.

Theme Song: Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne Soundtrack-

2. Likes Cross Avantgarde liked this post
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Grail
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Re: Sign Up: Shin Megami Tensei [Demon's Wake]

I am willing to help anyone if need be with sheets

4. Thanks Cross Avantgarde thanked for this post
    Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Truly impressive work here, @Huwl . I'm not familiar with the series, but your post helps a lot. I'll hopefully edit with a post/character soon.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Grail
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Glad to see some interest.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    WarriorKalia is on a distinguished road WarriorKalia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2013 12:25 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Do I just drop a character app here, or...? I've never actually done PbP on this particular site, so not sure how it works.

Also Cross has a cool Ramza avatar. Least I think it's Ramza... o_o
    Last edited by WarriorKalia; 05-16-2013 at 04:25 AM.

8. Thanks Cross Avantgarde thanked for this post
    Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

I'm definitely in on this one, but I'll require longer time to post a sheet, and I can't copy-paste the info I need on a mobile. Give me a day or two.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Grail
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorKalia View Post
    Do I just drop a character app here, or...? I've never actually done PbP on this particular site, so not sure how it works.

Also Cross has a cool Ramza avatar. Least I think it's Ramza... o_o
    Go ahead drop a sheet down.

@Esiphas : Can't wait to see what is in store

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Note: Let me know if anything at all needs to be altered on this form. I am very amenable to any and all changes that you request. As you suggested, I will reveal his history as the RPG advances.

Name: Sydney Burns

Alignment: Neutral (by default)

Magatama: Murakumo

Weapon: None (will have to find one)

Skills: Sukaja

Demon Partner: Fairy (The Pixie, to be exact, as I know it is specified that they are not one in the same)

Appearance: Stands at 5’ 7” with brown hair that falls just above his blue-grey eyes, brushed slightly to the right. He is clean shaven and often wears a knitted blue shirt that is thin and fits snugly to his frame. Sydney is a bit lanky and weighs only 140 lbs. Always wears a silver watch on his left wrist and a tied blue bandana on his right one. He wears casual shoes made of brown leather, and a pair of khaki pants.

Personality: Often showing a tendency to take serious situations too lightly, Sydney has frequently been thought of as being too carefree and laidback. He has a strong sense of humor and tries to use the accent he acquired from being raised in the American South to charm people that would otherwise be put off by his tendency to ridicule things he finds absurd. Of course, this does not always work. Though he does not wear it on his sleeve, he has an overwhelming sense of morality which often spurs him to get involved in situations that he would otherwise avoid. Sydney tends to be resourceful and clear headed when it comes to tense situations.

History: (The dream)

A land that appeared blighted and ruined was the only thing visible save a single silver chair in the middle of the scene. A voice seemed to resound from the chair. The voice was hard to describe, yet Sydney felt that he could have summed up the sound in just a few words.

“I know. I know you. I know you want answers. I know you want things to change here. I also know that you’re unhappy with what has happened, and you want to know why it has all been allowed to transpire this way. Can things be set aright? Can they be mended? Is there a reckoning in store for those who have run roughshod over these things? There are answers to these questions. I leave you with one such question, though I believe we both know the answer is much more simple: Will you care to know these answers? If so...get up. And go.”

That is all Sydney could remember of the dream. He had replayed it countless times in his mind, and now he was finding that, more and more, he did indeed care to know those answers.

Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 05-17-2013 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Corrections to skills and partner choice

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Grail
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So I like it, I will accept it. However, I'd like a couple things:

-The man's NPC name is Kokujin he is the one who gives you the Magatama. Kagtsuchi is the mysterious sun that appeared in the sky that allows demons to wonder the human world

-Second as of now you are correct we do not start the RP off with a demon partner beside us, but I need you to chose one so I know what to write for you in the RP

-I guess I confused some people, if you look down at what I wrote I have a selection of spells and skills
    Magic

Magic is an ever evolving process. You may only start off with one of the default spells, Agi, Bufu, Zio, Zan as destruction magic.

Agi is fire, Bufu is ice, Zio is electricty, and Zan is force

You may also start off with Curative magic with these default spells, but only one of them Dia, Poismudi, Paraldi, and Petradi

Dia heals HP [in this case wounds in the RP, Poismudi cures poison, Paraldi cures paralyze, and Petradi cures Stone

For assist magic you may start off with one of the skills Tarukaja, Sukaja, and Rakukaja.

Tarukaja increases attack power, Sukaja increases evasion and agilty, Rakukaja increases defense

For Physical skills you may start off with one of the following skills Lunge, Needle Rush, Feral Claw, Feral Bite

Lung you lunge an attack at your enemy, Needle Rush is a spray of needles, Feral claw is clawing at your enemy, and feral bite is using your teeth to rip through fresh

All Magic and Abilities are subject to evolving through use.
    Let me clarify I realized I hadn't Physical Skills do not count as magic. And from the list you may choose only One of the starting skills. Just remember your demon partner will have skills and so will your Magatama give you some default skil.

Otherwise accepted.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

That helps a lot, thanks. Edited, and I'm glad to edit anything further if the need arises.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Name: Janna Zephyr

Alignment: Neutral

Magatama: Wadatsumi

Weapon: Janna preffers a long Polearm

Skills: Ice Breath.

Demon Partner: None, at the moment.

Appearance: http://wallpaperscraft.com/image/ani..._1600x1200.jpg Janna looks like this, except blonde. She does chane her clothing alot, but tends to preffer the ones in the picture. Her other favorite outfit is a Cream coloured leather flight jacket, matching Leather trousers and a White Scarf

Personality: Janna is a remarkably Serious Young Lady, for the most part. She is almost always focussed on her task, Be it solving a simole maths Equation to learning a new Skill. She was often accused of bein an Egghead, too studious for her own good, but Janna never payed anyone heed- she was often to busy studying to even notice, but when she caught wind of anyone talking about her she ignored them anyway. janna's opinion of the average person is 'They arent focussed enough on life, and need to find something constructive.' In the times Janna lets her guard down, she becomes friendly, attentive and even enjoyable company. Janna rarely does so, but has resolved to focus on finding freinds, especially after the dreams and the worlds end. She firmly belives that no-one should die alone.

History: (will add later, out of time)

Theme Song:
    Last edited by Esiphas; 05-17-2013 at 11:55 AM.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Grail
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Esiphas: I will gladly accept your character after you finish the history. And also, for your Skill you choose one more that isn't of your Magatuschi default skill So in the RP you will start off with one skill of your own and one skill of the Magatuschi.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Name: Søren Gardenritter

Weapon: None

Skills: Void Mind

Demon Partner: Nekomata

Appearance: All legs and arms, Søren moves and looks like a skeleton conjured by disjointed necromancy and then given a measly coating of skin. Not particularly tall, though his lankiness can give the illusion of height if seen from a distance. Unkempt, his body looks like it has been completely nourished, but his eyes blaze with a life that his appearance would seem to deny.

Personality: Enoch seems aloof to an existential realization of his plight and the plights of others. No matter how dire things become it would appear that he is blind to the knowledge that this is reality. He avoids action and initiative like oil avoids water, preferring to just attach himself to someone else and just watch them go through the travails. Keeps everything around him at a great distance, avoiding any sort of emotional honesty.

History: The sun shone, deep and hot, like a summer swamp. The voice spoke. What was the point of listening? Would it matter? Søren let it all wash over him. The sun was shining. It festered. Swelled.

“You can’t close your eyes and cover your ears.” the voice penetrated his head with the force of an axe and half the subtly.

Søren smiled, bitter and joyous. Metaphors were funny like that.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 05-20-2013 at 10:15 AM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Grail
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Luzifer, accepted. However there is one thing as I told someone above:

-Second as of now you are correct we do not start the RP off with a demon partner beside us, but I need you to chose one so I know what to write for you in the RP

Yes, when we first start out the RP we will not have our demon partner, but I need the material to be able to give you one in the RP. Thank you

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Change has been made
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Going to submit mine when I wake up, hopefully.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Grail
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks Luzifer. Looking forward to seeing it Warrior

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Name: Aideen Hessa Scáith

Magatama: Kamudo

Weapon: None [Gloves]

Skills: Paraldi, Heat Wave

Demon Partner: Kodama, eventually.

Appearance:

With long red hair and caramel eyes, Aideen is considered by many to be lovely. She generally keeps her hair in pigtails or braids, tied with whatever ribbon or clip she happens to feel like that day. She usually wears a jumper, either white or red, with a long-sleeved shirt or blouse beneath it and a pair of penny loafers. Usually she will also wear tights, either solid or striped. Her skin is pale, and almost always clear.

Personality: Kind-hearted and gentle, Aideen was usually considered the 'mom' or 'big sister' of whatever group she was a part of. She has a thoughtful way about her, and is usually first to ask about how you're feeling or whether she can help with something. She has a great love of animals of all kinds. Despite this, she is more than capable of 'shutting off' her emotions and becoming something of a soulless warrior. Often, when witnessing or experiencing something highly stressful or traumatic, she will merely lose all outward appearances of emotion- tone, expression, body language.

History: The dream started like any other, truly; with nothingness. Aideen didn’t dream much anymore. Nor could she remember a time when she did, really... Although, this was different, somehow. She definitely seemed to have a physical form. She could see it, in fact, in third person view as though from outside her own body. Where ‘she’ was, she couldn’t tell, but it wasn’t particularly uncomfortable, so...

“I greet you, stranger.”

She heard the words come from her body without intending them to, listening to this exchange- was it an exchange, and with whom?- without an ounce of control.
    A man. She thought it was, at least. He looked male enough. But the words that followed, the conversation, left her wondering if their already-flawed binary system of gender could really apply to him, let alone anyone else. He was constantly shifting and changing somehow, and yet it wasn’t obvious, flowing from one thing to the next as though there had been no previous state. And truth be told, she found it difficult to remember if there even had been...

There were words. Lots of them, or few, she couldn’t remember. The sun was a part of it. She remembered looking at it, dark and light at the same time like a lantern covered in paint- though that wasn’t quite accurate. The corona was certainly visible and bright, brighter than usual from the darkness it was set against.

Time stretched on. More words were exchanged. And, before she awoke, she heard a dreamy echo of what she imagined was the man’s voice. It is still the only thing she remembers clearly.

“You, as well, will have the power to change all.”

Theme Song:
    Last edited by WarriorKalia; 05-30-2013 at 10:47 PM.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Grail
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Warrior accepted. So guys I will get something up later I have to make my character, however, I worked today from 11am to 5pm. And tomorrow I am working 9am to 6pm. And at first that may not seem a lot, but I live 1hr away from my work so I usually have to head to work earlier to catch transport. The next day I work till 2pm, so that's when I will most likely be able to do what I need to do.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I know you only came on yesterday to say you needed more time, so it's good to know you're okay at least. Hope work is going well.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Grail
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sunday is msot definetely the day you will see stuff.

I worked:

M 11am-2pm
    T 9 to 4pm
    W 8:30am to 6pm
    Th 9am-2pm
    Fri 11am-2pm
    Sat [which was suppose to be a day off and now I am covering someone's shift] 11am - 4pm

So tommorow is going to be my day off and I will get everything ready and going.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Grail
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Name: Akabane Megane

Alignment: Nuetral

Weapon: None

Skills:

Void Mind [Magatama]

Poismudi

Demon Partner: Jack Frost

Appearance:
    Silver metallic hair fell into his aquamarine eyes. His skin was pale and he looked nothing like a demon nor did he look like anything a human would look like either. There was something about him that made him both perfectly normal and perfectly abnormal. An aura of intent seemed to surround him, he wasn't perfect, but wasn't average.
    Exactly like image

Personality:
    He was once was a very quiet person, even now truthfully he is a quiet person. He has no potential of being any kind of leader, his words are ethereal and maybe even wiser for his age. He seems to have this oldness to his personality, but truthfully he's just a late teen boy. He tries to stay honest, and tries to stick to values. He would prefer not to lie, and he would prefer to stay honest, but even he himself knows of circumstances. Despite what may seem like an average good kid, hides a darker intent behind him. What he stands for is a mystery, what he stands for is a mystery, why he risk his life is a mystery. He is often aloof and makes things unnecessarily complicated when it comes to relationships with people. Despite not lying not liking to lie, there are many hidden secrets behind these boys blues eyes.

History:

That day I died before the world died. I dreamed the impossible dream before the dead had time to dream. I heard impossible words before the world heard impossible words. I slept before it was possible to sleep. Why did this impossible man save me? What good could I do this world?

He said something, but like any dream this man who played god to my existence seemed to fade from the ethers of my mind. And then I was left to see an impossible world that shouldn't exist.

Theme: Under construction
    Last edited by Huwl; 05-28-2013 at 08:34 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information