AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Making an android game based on Sword Art Online [Want to help?]

Junior Member xiroy is on a distinguished road xiroy's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Dice D4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2013 11:38 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: xiroy

Default Making an android game based on Sword Art Online [Want to help?]

Ohayo minna,

Like I have already said in my welcome post, my current goal is too make a game that looks like Swort Art online. I am writing this post because I would love to have some help to make the game sugoi!

Programming
    But before getting to the final product I need a lot experience in making games. So I decided to build an RPG version of Swort Art Online on the android platform. I have already some experience in making games for the android platform. The only required language is java, so if you know some java code you could assist me with the programming side.

Art
    Furthermore, the characters will need sprites (images). I want original sprites for the characters, backgrounds, weapons etc. I am not a very good artist, some help would be really nice.

Story
    And also a story, you could base your story on Swort Art Online. But you could also make a sort of continuation of the series or a whole original concept.

Sound
    At last, I need sound like background music and sound effects. Again I am not good in this area, some help would be great.

Product info
    This will be a open source project and we will not ask money for the product. Your name will be mentioned in the credits! Don't let this chance slide, even if you are an amateur this would be a great opportunity to learn and experience how games are made.

Contact info
    If you want to help me, just send me a message in which field you could aid me. But please show me a good example what you are capable of. You can contact me via email: [email protected] or just in this thread. The more people help me the better and longer the game will be!

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Making an android game based on Sword Art Online [Want to help?]

My opinion is this: I don't see this working, because the whole SAO thing is copyrighted and the manga/anime developers and companies and such will come down on you with a ton of C&D demands if they learn you're trying to do this without their permission.

Same thing happened with that fan-made chrono trigger sequel or something.

That aside, you probably won't find any help here either. Could be wrong, but I doubt it. Not trying to be finicky or pushy or anything, it's just the way it is.

Good luck with it though.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Junior Member xiroy is on a distinguished road xiroy's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Dice D4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2013 11:38 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: xiroy

Default Re: Making an android game based on Sword Art Online [Want to help?]

You made me think a lot Like a half hour. And I think ur right. I am not going to do it.
    I have found another idea but I am first gonna set a basis and search some people I know.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information