AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Can you guess this anime/manga?

Threaded View

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

Default Can you guess this anime/manga?

Ok, I just thought of this then. I don't know why but I am very proud, so I made haste to post it.

Here are the basics of the game. WARNING: THE RULES MAY BE SUBJECTED TO CHANGE

I'll start first with either a manga or an anime, And I will try my best to describe it without giving it away, please try and give a reasonable amount of information. The first to guess it right, then gets to create the next one. If someone guesses one right, they have 3 days to post thier anime/manga description or someone is free to take their spot. In this instance, the first to post after the 3 days gets it and the game will continue. I ask that the creator of the anime/manga description currently being guessed, comes on to reply to those guessing with yes or no answers. Please wait till the person who won the last game confirms if your guess is correct or not before starting your turn. If 7 days go by, and posts haven't been replied to. Again, the first one to post a description will be the one we continue with.

If your post hasn't been guessed within 2 days, I ask that you give another hint, or give another hint when you can get on next. If a hint hasn't been put up, and is still unguessed within 5 days. I leave it open for a poster to come and make their own description, first one to post after the 5 days is the one that will be continued with.

Here's hoping all goes smoothly, lets have some fun and maybe even find some new anime/manga to watch/read along the way. ;3

If I made the rules to complicated, something you think needs to be changed or there is something about them you don't understand. Tell me and I will try and change them, I believe this will be a fun game and I hope it works. :3

HAVE FUN!

I'm hoping this is an easy-ish one to start off, depending on how this goes, depends on whether or not I edit the rules.

It's an anime about 6 friends, and one of them is haunted by one who died. The main character is a hikikomori who chooses to no longer attend school.
    Last edited by Zainox; 04-27-2013 at 02:11 PM.

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

Thread Information