AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Just thought I'd share

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

Default Just thought I'd share

http://www.animeforum.com/album.php?albumid=13657
    I know some of you wanted to see my anime figure collection so I thought I'd upload some new updated pictures of them.

Here's a challenge:
    If you can recognise the characters then say which series they are from, just a bit of fun. And as a prize I will donate the winner with some gil

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Just thought I'd share

I recognise, öh öh.....

I don't deserve to be in this forum.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

No wait! In the 4th picture isn't that that squid girl? And then I recognise that vocaloid! And then behind her is that blue haired girl that from lucky star (?)! Hahahahahah Im not worthless, Im not worthless!

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

and I think that that pink haired girl with the glasses is from that show too!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

3. Likes elisaelisa liked this post
    The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yes you recognised a couple of them
    any others there you know of?

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

/ wasn't sure what I could write instead of "that that".

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    / wasn't sure what I could write instead of "that that".
    It fine my good chum

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aether View Post
    Yes you recognised a couple of them
    any others there you know of?
    Pressure! >_________<

eeeeeh... I think that the girl with the yellow ribbon and purble hair is from Lucky Star aswell? and... urp (this is hard). I recognise one of the girls that stands next to your computer (with two yellow ribbons in her hair), but I don't remember what anime she is from. Atleast I know she sings in a band?

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Is that link that stands on your computer? :-D

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

/ don't need any gil, just took the challenge.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

You Tsukasa from Lucky Star
    You got Haruhi Suzumiya from the meloncholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

and yeah thats link on my comp

Member kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Glasses Red Pisces United Federation Of Planets
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2013 07:22 PM
    Threads

First Pictures is NSFW. = P But there's Saber, umm, Nymph, Miku, Yoshika, Lynette, In the corner looks like Juubei, and Himari, lol the Black Cat people are pretty obvious since it says it. = P

Second picture is same as first lol.

Third umm, left to right I forget the first one lol, Yui, don't know, don't know, That girl from that really perverted anime lol, no clue, lol, I know that one but I totally can't remember her name, Ohana, umm, looks kinda like the girl from Date A Live lol, and Saber.

Forth, Ika Musume, Tomi, Reimu, Can't really make out the person behind her but given the setup I imagine it's Homura, Yuzura, Sayaka, Fate, Tsukasa, Kyouko, Kagami, Nanoha, Mizuki, Luka,Shana, Konata, Miku

Fifth picture table same as before lol.
    There's Sena, Maria, Yuzura, Can't make out the top right picture lol. Lynette, Yoshika, Perrine, Mio. Lol, my hands are getting tired, There's the haruhi group lol, steins;gate group, lucky star, haruhi again, miku, k-on group, miku to the right again lol.

Sixth on the bookshelf there's Vocaloids and Haruhi group, table has k-on and haruhi, other shelfs look like miku, umm and sena and maybe clannad or kanon? can't really make it out lol. then Miku, Strike Witches, Haruhi, posters are lucky star, ano natsu, Strike witches, miku, k-on.

Seventh. = P I'm not sure lol.

Well those are my best guesses lol time to rest my hands lol.
    Last edited by kanochi; 04-26-2013 at 02:37 PM.

Look over there ---> Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Hyundai Coupe Mario Bowser Shell Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2022 04:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: PrinnyBombed

Picture 1:
    Saber poster, Strike Witches pillow, Shinning Tear figures?, and Vocaloid pillow. As well as the OBVIOUS Black Cat wall scroll.

Picture 3:
    Saber, Queen's Blade (Don't know any of the names though), K-on (Yui?), and Hanasaku Iroha.

Picture 4:
    Fate Zero, Black Rock Shooter, Lucky Star, Vocaloid, Squid Girl, Blue Exorcist?, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, YuruYuri?, and the red head on the right side looks familiar but I can't think of the name.

Picture 5:
    K-on, Lucky Star, Vocaloid, Saber, Steins Gate, and that Melancholy show...

Picture 6:
    I think I see K-on, Link, Stellvia of the Universe, Vocaloid (One of your favorites it seems), Guilty Crown, that Melancholy show again, Lucky Star, Ikkitousen, Strike Witches, Queen's Blade, Amanagi, and Ano Natsu de Matteru.

Picture 7: Shining Tears

How'd I do?

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@kanochi @Immoral

Now I just feel bad for even posting in here, lol.
    Last edited by SuXrys; 04-26-2013 at 02:47 PM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by kanochi View Post
    First Pictures is NSFW. = P But there's Saber, umm, Nymph, Miku, Yoshika, Lynette, In the corner looks like Juubei, and Himari, lol the Black Cat people are pretty obvious since it says it. = P

Second picture is same as first lol.

Third umm, left to right I forget the first one lol, Yui, don't know, don't know, That girl from that really perverted anime lol, no clue, lol, I know that one but I totally can't remember her name, Ohana, umm, looks kinda like the girl from Date A Live lol, and Saber.

Forth, Ika Musume, Tomi, Reimu, Can't really make out the person behind her but given the setup I imagine it's Homura, Yuzura, Sayaka, Fate, Tsukasa, Kyouko, Kagami, Nanoha, Mizuki, Luka,Shana, Konata, Miku

Fifth picture table same as before lol.
    There's Sena, Maria, Yuzura, Can't make out the top right picture lol. Lynette, Yoshika, Perrine, Mio. Lol, my hands are getting tired, There's the haruhi group lol, steins;gate group, lucky star, haruhi again, miku, k-on group, miku to the right again lol.

Sixth on the bookshelf there's Vocaloids and Haruhi group, table has k-on and haruhi, other shelfs look like miku, umm and sena and maybe clannad or kanon? can't really make it out lol. then Miku, Strike Witches, Haruhi, posters are lucky star, ano natsu, Strike witches, miku, k-on.

Seventh. = P I'm not sure lol.

Well those are my best guesses lol time to rest my hands lol.
    Very good try there although there are a couple of errors in there but other than that a very good try
    Also sorry about the first one not much I can do about that as that is fixed to there and couldn't find a way to censor it, sorry

Cyber Bully Expert WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Revolver Dice 143 - Snorlax
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2013 12:06 PM
    Threads

I recognize Hatsune Miku and Luka from Vocaloid, and two of the girls from Lucky Star.

Yeah, it's really panhandling at this point, I'm so pathetic.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Immoral View Post
    Picture 1:
    Saber poster, Strike Witches pillow, Shinning Tear figures?, and Vocaloid pillow. As well as the OBVIOUS Black Cat wall scroll.

Picture 3:
    Saber, Queen's Blade (Don't know any of the names though), K-on (Yui?), and Hanasaku Iroha.

Picture 4:
    Fate Zero, Black Rock Shooter, Lucky Star, Vocaloid, Squid Girl, Blue Exorcist?, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, YuruYuri?, and the red head on the right side looks familiar but I can't think of the name.

Picture 5:
    K-on, Lucky Star, Vocaloid, Saber, Steins Gate, and that Melancholy show...

Picture 6:
    I think I see K-on, Link, Stellvia of the Universe, Vocaloid (One of your favorites it seems), Guilty Crown, that Melancholy show again, Lucky Star, Ikkitousen, Strike Witches, Queen's Blade, Amanagi, and Ano Natsu de Matteru.

Picture 7: Shining Tears

How'd I do?
    Impressive stuff and I must say there are even fewer errors in your guesses and I must admit you certainly know your anime

Look over there ---> Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I have no life >_>

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Immoral View Post
    I have no life >_>
    Don't be silly of course you do

So everyone what do you think of my collection?

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I'm not much of a collector anymore, but I'd gladly take that Fate Zero Saber figure off your hands anyways. Though I actually want the one of her on her motorcycle. (Can't afford that s***..) My brother is more of a collector than I am though. I bet he'd like your collection.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Sorry but my collection is not for sale and it never will be for it will all be family heirlooms for my children and my children's children and my children's children's children and well you get the idea from that

Closed Thread

Thread Information